Bucks, TWolves and Cavs want Pierce

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Bucks, TWolves and Cavs want Pierce

So could we send KG back to Minn with PP.

Pekovic in a S&T for KG

PP, 2013 #1 & 2015 #1 (from Clippers) for Love

Our frontline is Pekovic, Love and Green for the next 4-5 years.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Bucks, TWolves and Cavs want Pierce

Not going to happen. KG wouldn't go back

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Love and Pekovic for Pierce and KG?

hahahahahaha... oh man you're dreaming

Maybe if Kirilinko picks up his 10m player option the C's could do a sign and trade for Pekovic, with Pierce and KG. Pek would have to get around 4/60. They have some cap space so try to get them to take Terry or Lee as well.

Love, KG, Pierce, Rubio, Derrick Williams, Barea, Ridnour and the #9 pick (a shooter like McCollum) could definitely make the playoffs and bring KG's career in full circle. also this would give the Wolves the ability to sign Love and Rubio to a max extensions after KG/PP are gone... paying Pekovic 14-16m per during those same years would make that very hard on them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Actually if Minn resigned Pekovic for 7 mil it would work $$$ wise. Minn giving up Love,Rubio and Pekovic for KG and PP and probably some picks would be great!, for us. I know reportedly KG has ao open door to be part of Minns ownership or front office and him and Flip Saunders have a tight relationship but that seems too good to be true. Every thing is all specultion at this point who knows,nothing would suprise me at this point

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Keep in mind KG and PP would give the Wolves some experience and they still have both #1 when they both retire.

I think it would be a nice move for both teams.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

I think instead of the 2 2nd rounders from the Cavs, the Celtics could get the 15M Trade exception from the Cavs. It allows them to keep all their picks.

This would allow the C's to go get a big time FA...Big Al, Josh or Millsap

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Pipe dream.

What would they do with PP and KG without two of their biggest guys? They'd have no chance to win.

What could the Bucks seriously offer? I'll take Sanders & a pick... why would they want Pierce? They are foolish to think that they're one piece away from contending.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Bird L B it's all speculation at this point and everybodys opinion is as valid as the next. I don't see it happenning but hey you stated your reasons why and it's at least your own opinion and I wouldn't mind that playing out.  I posted earlier that I would love to trade Rondo and Terry for Horford and L Williams it was my opinion will it happen? Who knows but agree or disagree I apreciate posters here don't get overly snippy when opinions differ.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Oh and Illyasova and Rozan and a 14 1st are in my humble opinion acceptable return for KG and PP at this point.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I'd trade Rondo and Bass for Horford and Lou Williams, but only if you keep KG, PP and Terry, sign Devin Harris to the MLE, and actually consider competing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

In response to Rajon-Hondo's comment:

Bird L B it's all speculation at this point and everybodys opinion is as valid as the next. I don't see it happenning but hey you stated your reasons why and it's at least your own opinion and I wouldn't mind that playing out.  I posted earlier that I would love to trade Rondo and Terry for Horford and L Williams it was my opinion will it happen? Who knows but agree or disagree I apreciate posters here don't get overly snippy when opinions differ.

+1  I think it's hilarious how people actually get offended by some peoples question and opinions, like theirs is the only one that counts and people need to be made to look the fool for coming out with such obserdity.  Just read it and move on.  We certainly would have a lot less trolls on the board  if we did.  It's all good though.  People just sharing thoughts are people just sharing thoughts.  No need to make it personal.  The only mind that matters at this point is DA's and if you don't think he has a thousand scenarios going through his head right now you don't know NBA basketball and that any of our scenarios fits exactly is mistaken.

With PP at least it seems that Danny has options.  I don't think KG will go back to the Wolves but who knows.  There has to be more than the Clippers that would suit him and I'm sure Danny knows who that is.

This is going to be an interesting week for sure.

LETS GO BRUINS!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

There are so many dumb GMs out there that are desperate to make moves, nothing would surprise me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

I'd trade Rondo and Bass for Horford and Lou Williams, but only if you keep KG, PP and Terry, sign Devin Harris to the MLE, and actually consider competing

I could live with that.

BLB I agree with as many desperate and shifting front offices as there are this year nothing would suprise me. As long as we don't give up JG or AB those are the 2 players I absolutely want to keep. Hey I know my moniker says Rajon Hondo but I have been a Celtic fan before anyone mentioned was even born. So I'm all about the name on the front of jersey.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Ainge may want to go ahead and pull the trigger on the 2 2nd round picks for PP. The Cavs have reached out to the Bulls for Deng and they would probably offer a #1. The Wiz want to send Okafor and #3 to the Bulls for Deng.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

PP is way better than 2 2nds. If Deng is available I'm a fan Deng fan what is he worth to us? Would DA trade PP for Deng straight up ? If there is a team that PP could put over the top it would be the Bulls and as much I would like to see retire in a Celtic uniform, I could live wth a deal like that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

There are so many dumb GMs out there that are desperate to make moves, nothing would surprise me.

And leading up to the draft, there are a number of GM's desperate to make deals in hopes to save their jobs.  Stupid happens in those desperate times.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Hire Shaw and flip flop Granger for PP. Problem solved!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias's comment:

I agree with the hire Shaw part.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KillaCam2010. Show KillaCam2010's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

Thats an interesting thought. But I dont think the pacers do it because grangers contract is done after this year so what do they really gain. Unless they think PP fits better on the pacers.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

trade rondo, lee and bass for eric gordon and 6th pick of NO

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

as i've said elsewhere, now is not the time to try and trade rondo. and i wouldn't want gordon anyway.

Sections
Shortcuts