Bucks vs Celtics Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Re: Bucks vs Celtics Game Thread

good last 20 secs in the half at least.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Rondo didnt play well last night, but he has responded with 13 3 and 3 at the half. and he has held Brandon Jennings to..well..0.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Bucks vs Celtics Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]I am sorry but this team is difficult to watch.  This team has no consistency from possession to possession.  Forget game to game.  We stagnate at the drop of a dime and defensively we just can't seem to stop anybody.  There was a time when I'd say we had too much talent to be this mediocre but that time has passed.  We ARE MEDIOCRE.  We may, and probably will, eventually win this game but by no means is that a certainty. Milwaukee is not a good basketball team and you can see it.  We obviously are not much better, if at all. This quarter is halfway over and we have only 6 points in the quarter.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  Just no consistency.  Paul Pierce is the biggest difference on offense in that he fumbles, stumbles, passes up shots, holds the ball, and just plays UGLY basketball.   Rondo has no shot, Ray plays no defense.  And....we're all seeing why Bass is a nice pickup, but certainly no starter.  

Too many weaknesses on this team.   Its hard to even know where to start to fix this thing!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bucks vs Celtics Game Thread : Hard to see where those blowout wins will come from, isn't it?
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]
    2nd half of our season supposedly harder than our first half.
    Guessing when to blow it up and  who can we get for Rondo threads are gonna be the norm around here for some time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

I like Bradley, but the offense drops off with him. Clearly not as good a passer as Rondo. Pierce worries me a lot. Hardly doing anything at all.
    Rebounds a big issue as usual.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]Too many weaknesses on this team.   Its hard to even know where to start to fix this thing!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    +1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo didnt play well last night, but he has responded with 13 3 and 3 at the half. and he has held Brandon Jennings to..well..0.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

In half of his games, he overcomes the lack of a jumper.  But he's like the rest of the team, inconsistent.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bucks vs Celtics Game Thread : In half of his games, he overcomes the lack of a jumper.  But he's like the rest of the team, inconsistent.

absolutely, its the the thing that frustrates me the most. bc when he takes 4-5 jumpshots in a game, they are going in, its wen he misses one and shuts down that we cant have. he needs to stay aggressive and trust his game. screw what obama says. lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

If we're struggling against the Milwaukee Bucks, AT HOME, what can we honestly expect from this bunch when we play that long stretch of road games?  It is looking more and more like "we haven't even begun to see the worst of this team this season".

The Bucks scored 29 points in the 2nd quarter and 54 for the half -- and Jennings is doing a Rondo (HE HASN'T EVEN SCORED).  They are doing what they want and Jennings is not even involved.  Yes, the Miilwaukee Bucks, I said.

And what is the deal with our captain?  I thought HE took our first 3 shots and made them.  I figured he was good for 30 tonight!  He had that "spring" in his jog after nailing that first jumper.  Dude has a grand total of THREE SHOTS in the entire first half.  He has as many "horrible" passes as he has field goals.

We have absolutely NO CONSISTENCY.  I know, we're saving it for a nice run in the 3rd quarter.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Naturally I'm happy we got 5 points in last few seconds to cut lead from 9 to 4 but difference is the same movie/old song, we need a Banger Big Man rebounder. Their Center , Goodwin has 16 points and Ilyasova, a PF at 6'10" has 10 pts. And they have 9 rebounds between them. How many points does our Center have...oops ! We don't have one. And don't want to hear JO is hurt as we'd have our 3-4 pts and 2-3 rebounds from him.

Rondo can drive to the basket as well as any premier PGs and he is fun to watch doing it...just not fun shooting the ball from 10/15 ft. etc. out !!!

The Bucks are mediocre & we are struggling at home. Hope we are not patting ourselves on back for last night vs. Cavs...they didn't have Varejao !!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Are the Celtics really getting beat by Drew Gooden for goodness sakes?

Wow.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Pierce..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

My goodness...Pierce.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I still maintain that the biggest fall off on our team from last year's play is Pierce.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Anybody thirsty?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]I still maintain that the biggest fall off on our team from last year's play is Pierce.
    yeah, looks like it. He had a couple good games a while back but lately he's been awful.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Tommy says Paul is having a tough night. How about a tough YEAR!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

WOW !!! Couldn't someone box out Ilyasova who tapped in that Off Reb ???

Pathetic !!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Rondo's making everything go right now.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]  WOW !!! Couldn't someone box out Ilyasova who tapped in that Off Reb ??? Pathetic !!!
    Posted by mandobello[/QUOTE]
    Not the first time tonite either.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

THERE WE GO C's!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

our captain's coming to life...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

All right!!!  Life in those legs.  When one starts playing well, they all play well.  Nice to see once in a while.    Now let's sustain it and not relax!!!   

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

how about that? all of a sudden a double-digit lead....
    I like Wilcox!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

NOW THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT!!!