Bucks vs. Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: Bucks vs. Celtics

Did anybody notice Crawford's body language when he came in the last minute.  Not good.  Played 12 minutes and does not look like a happy camper.  In fairness to Brad though, Crawford did not look good when he was in the game earlier.  Incocnsistency is a problem with Crawford.    

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to R9R's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That was so freaking pathetic. What a dissapointment. What a let down. 

We need Rondo for when it slows down in the half court. But Rondo also needs a teammate who can play well in a half court. That player could be Aldridge. Has to be a veteran big or wing. Jeff, Bass, Avery, Sully, Oly ... they're all excellent role players who can excel in the fast-break

[/QUOTE]

Really!!  We didn't know that you think highly of Aldridge.... other than you repeat the same thing in every thread.  LOL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I thought Fav's on a 3 year 6M contract? No?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you're correct. 

[/QUOTE]

That was smart, 3 year means Bird's right.  Ainge might have done well on that one.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to scubber's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I thought Fav's on a 3 year 6M contract? No?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you're correct. 

[/QUOTE]

That was smart, 3 year means Bird's right.  Ainge might have done well on that one.

[/QUOTE]

I think its safe to say he knows what he's doing. Smart moves all around:

1. Sign Fav to a low risk, high reward deal

2. Get a pick for an overpaid coach who didn't want to coach the Celtics anymore

3.Steal the future from the Nets

4. Steal Olynyk in the draft

5. No option on Brooks, picks up option on Sully.

6. Does not extend Avery or Crawford, which means he could get Crawford for cheap later and the market can dictate his rate.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Inspiring game fellas..... dropped a 22 point lead to the hapeless Bucks.

El stinko!!!

I've downgraded my forecast from 19 to 16 W's for the season.

Stay tuned....

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Could Fav (an undrafted player) be included ROY discussions? He is looking better by the game! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I was starting to get worried when we were playing so well. There are a lot of bad teams out there, we can't let them out bad us. Remember, the more we lose, the closer we are to a top 4 pick in a loaded draft.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I was starting to get worried when we were playing so well. There are a lot of bad teams out there, we can't let them out bad us. Remember, the more we lose, the closer we are to a top 4 pick in a loaded draft.

[/QUOTE]

+ 1

hope we start 3 and 27 in 30 games before rondo's return

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

I'm glad the Celts got wise and threw away the 22-point lead.  For a second there, I thought the boys forgot about the lottery plan and actually tried to win.  Thanks, Brad, for keeping the team on target.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wicksandrowe. Show wicksandrowe's posts

[QUOTE]

Avery will get better. His shot struggles because he's use to being wide open the last few years and now he's a focus on the offense, while still being our defensive leader.

I bet you its night & day when Rondo returns. Avery's percentages will go way up

[/QUOTE]

He's a nice young man with one NBA skill, full-court ball pressure.

Other than that he's more a liability, and that makes his one talent an expensive luxury. 

There's no hope that he will ever make the right move at the right time with the right timing and the right technique. It's just not there. Why management has persisted in this PG training is beyond me.

You saw it tonight - 4/14 with some backbreaking misses. Horrible floor game - some of the stupidest, most ill-conceived and executed passes you will see made all year, and that includes the NCAA and maybe even your local gym. Even his assist to Green for the dunk was late, slow, and nearly uncatchable. And when the team absolutely needed a PG on the floor, he was on the bench.

And as a defender he was eaten up by the rookie Wolters - 14 pts, 50% shooting, 6 assists, and 1 TO - while posting 8 points on 14 shots (29.5%), no FTAs, 2 assists, and 4TOs.

And not being extended will erode his confidence even more. I feel bad for the guy, but, very simply, he does not have the basketball sense to run a team. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

As long as Bradley and Lee man the point, we should get a top five pick.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Look at the bright side, The Red Sox tanked a season and won the world series the next year, Who knows anything is possible. Just like the year before Bird came to the Celtics and they were bad, I'm kind of not surprised but this team will beat a good team because no one will take the Celtics seriosly. Great to see Nets put it on the Heat last night

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Disappointing loss last night.  The Celtics were winning for most of the game.  I would imagine that we may see the Celtics lose many other games where they have a significant lead this season.  Although, I was happy to see Miami lose to Brooklyn.  Nothing makes me happier than when Miami loses. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

[QUOTE]

That was so freaking pathetic. What a dissapointment. What a let down. 

We need Rondo for when it slows down in the half court. But Rondo also needs a teammate who can play well in a half court. That player could be Aldridge. Has to be a veteran big or wing. Jeff, Bass, Avery, Sully, Oly ... they're all excellent role players who can excel in the fast-break

[/QUOTE]

I kinda agree with Tommy that a team like this simply needs to run and run and run and run......period.

we simlply do not have that star player who can take the game over in a one on on setting during a slow down half court game.

we DO have 9-10 players who can play in the NBA and we can try to run the other teams off the floor.

it will only work against the bottom half of the other teams, as the better teams will still outclass us with better talent.

i know, I know....tank is the word....but sorry, I still think the only thing you get from losing it a bunch of losers (and that attitude).

so RUN and GUN all night long from now on

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Did anybody notice Crawford's body language when he came in the last minute.  Not good.  Played 12 minutes and does not look like a happy camper.  In fairness to Brad though, Crawford did not look good when he was in the game earlier.  Incocnsistency is a problem with Crawford.    

[/QUOTE]

Crawford is shooting 67% from the field and leads the team in assists, but he has to play behind Bradley who is shooting 29% from the field because we are tanking.

I would be upset too.

21. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts