Bull Heat game 3

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Bull Heat game 3

Normally dont do this for other temas but...

5 minutes into game 3 and its looking like one of the great watches this season... If both teams keep this pace up, its going to be alot of fun to watch.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Bull Heat game 3

LOl  Noah just got his second foul and the camera caught him mouthing what Kobe said to the ref that got him in trouble with gays..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pachuta63. Show Pachuta63's posts

can Lebron be anymore of a cocky a**hole? Honestly, he gets every call and when calls go against him (very rarely) he whines about it ALL the time.  After watching game 7 of last years Finals and now the Heat in the post season I question if the NBA is honestly rigged. Im sorry but its destroying the league.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I was very disappointed to see Miami win this game.  I just hope Chicago can win the next game or this series is over.  I really don't want to see Miami make it to the NBA finals this year. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Bull Heat game 3:
    can Lebron be anymore of a cocky a**hole? Honestly, he gets every call and when calls go against him (very rarely) he whines about it ALL the time.  After watching game 7 of last years Finals and now the Heat in the post season I question if the NBA is honestly rigged. Im sorry but its destroying the league.
    Posted by Pachuta63

quit complaining about the refs

honestly

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

You know, I am beginning to face reality.  Miami is good.  As much as I DO NOT want to see them succeed, they are looking like they will be in the Finals.  Chicago just does not have enough weapons to match Miami and Miami's defense is mobile enough to defend Rose.

Also, Lebron, Wade and Bosh cannot be guarded by Chicago.  When they get help from Haslem and defense and rebounding from Anthony, they are pretty good.  Other than Rose and Boozer (Deng to a smaller degree), Chicago has nobody who can score.  Also, Miami just makes it even tougher for those guys to score.

As much as I don't want them to succeed, they are looking very much like they and Dallas will be meeting in the Finals.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Miami brings that hellacious defense in the fourth quarter and the offense feeds off of that. Much like the Celtics could do when they where a bit younger.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Dallas is the only team that can beat them,besides the Heat.  

Lebron could be the best pg or sg of sf or pf in the NBA, if he played in the those spots. 

This why I thought the Heat would beat the Celtics in 5.

Sections
Shortcuts