Bulls After Gasol

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Bulls After Gasol

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/7682303/chicago-bulls-working-acquire-pau-gasol-los-angeles-lakers-sources-say

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Bulls After Gasol

Heard there has to be a third team involved because the lakers don't "like anyone on Chicago's roster", especially Boozer....(who would HAVE to be included, don't we all think?)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

There would have to be a third team involved, because there's no one on the Bulls roster the Lakers are interested in (save Rose). The Lakers aren't in the market for assorted parts, especially when Pau's involved.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Good for them.  Might do for them what getting PJ and Posey did for us in 2008.

Pau would not be a good addition for us -- especially if we had to give up Rondo -- who would make the Lakers better than adding Gasol would make us.  A lose-lose for us.

If we can't get No. 18 this year, Go Bulls.

cheers --

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: Bulls After Gasol:
    [QUOTE]There would have to be a third team involved, because there's no one on the Bulls roster the Lakers are interested in (save Rose). The Lakers aren't in the market for assorted parts, especially when Pau's involved.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

Yeah I don't see this happening.  The Lakers just need an upgrade at pg to be scary.  They should just go for Sessions and roll the dice in the playoffs.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls After Gasol : Yeah I don't see this happening.  The Lakers just need an upgrade at pg to be scary.  They should just go for Sessions and roll the dice in the playoffs.  
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]
    Agree completely.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

it's lights out for the celtics this year anyway. it's time to rebuild and you don't rebuild around pau gasol. so i don't really care where he ends up as long as it's not in boston.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]There would have to be a third team involved, because there's no one on the Bulls roster the Lakers are interested in (save Rose). The Lakers aren't in the market for assorted parts, especially when Pau's involved.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.  Gasol won't be traded unless the Lakers get someone who is an elite/good player than will help the Lakers this year.   I don't see this trade happening.  Not sure who the Lakers would get from the Bulls that would make them a better team. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Bulls get Gasol it's game over for everybody.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Not if they had to give up quality players to get him.  You seem to think Gasol is the answer for everyone except the Lakers.  Game over if he goes to the Bulls,  Celtics elite if he comes to the C's.  If he is that good why would the Lakers get rid of him?

Sections
Shortcuts