2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Bulls fans discuss Noah for Pierce

In Response to Re: Bulls fans discuss Noah for Pierce:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls fans discuss Noah for Pierce : ohhh a year off. so you can't win a ring with a bunch of 20-25 year old lottery picks you've gotta sprinkle in some key specific ingredients like a 26 year old late 1st round pick. (just something about the ages 20-25 and picks 1-13, can't have too many, gotta have atleast a 26 year old) OKC made the blueprint for building a champion, because they have so many championships!!! Fierce the guru ladies and gentlemen, this kid deserves his own show.
    Posted by ricky12684[/QUOTE]

He has his own show right here 24/7 and quite a few fall for his straw men arguments and juvenile cut/paste out of context posts ... his are opinions but all others are predictions or lead pipe cinches ... always trying to be the last and only correct voice on this board. Take it to him ... He can't stand being shown up ... LOL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls fans discuss Noah for Pierce : Like I said, I was not the one who made that up. Don't shoot the messenger. I never said anything about Pierce for Gasol until Sam Amico's report came out. Go look for Sam Amico and tell him what you told me.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Pulling out gracefully? You were the one that posted that Amico story weren't you?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from okdude73401. Show okdude73401's posts

do the deal! 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

Isn't going to happen, that artcile is just something a bored reporter created. So much for reporting the actual news on the Chicago Tribunes part.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls fans discuss Noah for Pierce : That's because you didn't do research. Pau Gasol is redundant with Andrew Bynum's emergence.  Proof of this is the Lakers tried to trade Gasol and Odom for CP3. That's 2 big men for one PG. Again, if the Lakers didn't try to trade Gasol then all these rumors would not have come out. And another reason why the Lakers wanted to trade Gasol was because of his large contract, 57m remaining for 3 years. Seriously, if you did some research you would have known that Pau Gasol was on the trading block. And I've never heard of Noah being on the trading block this season. The opinion of a Bulls fan doesn't count. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Its pretty obvious the Lakers didn't want Odom anyway. Correct? Huge difference trying to pick up Chris Paul versus Paul Pierce. In other words Chris Paul is one of the top players in the league. Maybe top 5. PP is not. You do see the difference don't you? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Isn't going to happen, that artcile is just something a bored reporter created. So much for reporting the actual news on the Chicago Tribunes part.
    Posted by rpn123321[/QUOTE]

Probably pretty similar to Amico

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Noah brings nothing but activity because he can't shoot, can be eaten up by any number of forwards (or centers because he'd undoubtedly have to play the 5 some here), and he's the ugliest guy the league has ever seen - with a nod to Cassell. Watching that "shot" every game would be enough to cause mass nausea in New England. But the real matter is how to replace Pierce's "go-to-ness". Noah isn't that particular answer.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

[QUOTE]Interesting read on options available to Celtics for rebuilding. http://basketball.realgm.com/article/218462/Danny_Ainge_And_The_Art_Of_The_Rebuild
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

Insightful lecture!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls fans discuss Noah for Pierce : i agree! what a luxury, especially considering there is a guy names lebron james who plays SF for a team named the heat that chicago will have to beat to advance to the finals. imagine having the ability to rotate pierce and deng on defense against lbj. i bet chicago would give noah and 2 1st round picks for him atleast!
    Posted by ricky12684[/QUOTE]

I think people have given up on PP too quick.  No one knows how much his foot has hurt him.  Unlike KOME he doesn't advertise it.  If PP wanted I still believe he could be at least a 22 pt a game scorer.  Only problem  is we slow it down for 15 second a possesion trying to get Ray a 3 pter.  Only difference in PP assists this game and the one against the Suns is we made the wide open jumpers Paul set them up for. Against the Suns Paul set them up for the same shots, they just didn't make them. I wouldn't want Paul be PG long term though.