BULLS-HEAT SERIES THREAD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Re: BULLS-HEAT SERIES THREAD

In Response to Re: BULLS-HEAT SERIES THREAD:
    In Response to Re: BULLS-HEAT SERIES THREAD : must give thibs credit for being able to totally change right in the middle of the game. he has shown that he can change his personnel and players in mid-game. i dont believe he would stayed with the core 4 as the celts did once it became clear 2 months ago we had hit a permanent wall. pierce should have been coming off the bench way back then. you cant keep doing the same thing, its called insanity! doc is a bit too loyal which impacts the results on the court. jeff green should have beeen starting at some point. a thibs would have at least tried it. so yeah, game 1 was huge. i see chicago winning in 6 or 7!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

I think that you are right. Thibs would have made adjustments. He probably would have used more of his bench. Makes you wonder what could have been. I have been critical of Green's softness but who knows if he would have been different if Doc had put more faith in him. Doc is too loyal to the core 4. When Pierce and Rondo are committing turnover after turnover and Pierce, Rondo, and Allen start throwing bricks why not give more minutes to somebody else? You may have noticed that I did not include KG in that statement. That's because I prefer a brick-throwing KG over a brick-throwing Big Baby!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnTAlouette. Show JohnTAlouette's posts

Good points. I thought the wrong coach left, but there was no way Doc was leaving. He has a good job.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: BULLS-HEAT SERIES THREAD : The celtics even with rondo and shac injured have more talent than the bulls. Im not saying its going to be easy but its very possible that the heat can beat the bulls.
    Posted by Wade3

Wow....

I'll take Noah over any center the Cs can put on the floor

I'll take Rose over any Cs player and especially Rondo

Deng is more than adequate a defender against Pierce - not the offensive player but a better defender - ask LeBron

Boozer and KG are a push at this stage of KG's career.....

Suggesting that without Shaq and Rondo the Cs still have more talent is a biased-homer-uneducated complete lack of objectivity opinion.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

cant believe how badly the bulls pushed around the heat. lost by 20. bulls are so much more athletic than the celts were. forgot how we could have won. will be a close series but wouldnt shock me any more if bulls somehow do it. heat were perhaps too overjoyed to beat the celts..

I believe the Cs failed to score 80 the last two times they played the Bulls.  When the Bulls decide to play defense, it is like Mo Rivera coming in for the Yankees - game over - don't forget to turn the lights off.

There was lots of talk about how the Heat were weakest at the point and the center positions and that somehow was going to be a huge advantage for the Cs (well at least until and of course Rondo repeatedly tried to take Bibby and was made to look foolish - but we should all be used to that at this point).

Well in this series the Bulls actually do have a distinct advantage at the 1 and the 5 whereas it was pretend talk that the Cs did.

I am not saying the Bulls will win the series but I think it should be pretty obvious at this point that both the Heat and the Bulls are better than the Cs. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Good points. I thought the wrong coach left, but there was no way Doc was leaving. He has a good job.
    Posted by JohnTAlouette
    doc said looking back that he would have not have made the perk trade. too many chemistry issues. best to have considered it at the END of the year. very honest. doc's personality makes it hard for him to fall in love with new things. great for his wife but was bad for us this year. we needed a less loyal doc but thats not his personality. he willl likely do the same thing all over again unless ainge insists on benching pp. then again once he falls inlove with a green it will be like with baby. he kept on trying against all logic to wake him out of his funk. i so miss joe torre. no way doc would have hit a-rod 8th or posada 9th as girardi clearly is ready to do. he would just keep plugging guys in. bb did not deserve that level of loyalty but doc could not quit him.

in his interview today, doc also admitted the shaq factor. no one, not the docs, not shaq or danny felt his injury was anything more than a 3 or 4 day thing. had they known better, no way they make that trade. the year was just a murphy law thing. i think it will make danny and doc stronger folks going forward. it wont be happening again. never willl break a sure-thing for a high upside variable during the season! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Who is going to win tonight's game?  Any thoughts on this.  I really hope that Chicago can win another game at home and play like they did in the last game. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Miami has no answer for Noah and Boozer looked really good, too. Rose is Rose, the deserving league MVP. The Chicago bench is strong and the coach is well prepared. On the Miami side, LeBron an Wade had let down games, Anthony and Bibby/Chalmers were dominated but Chris Bosch showed up.  Look for Miami to tighten up the defense, Chicago was 10-21 from behind the 3 point line. Look for a much more physical approach from Miami on both ends of the floor as they try to take some starch out of the Bulls. Look for Wade and  LeBron to constantly drive to the basket as well. Still, with such a mismatch at the 1 and 5 in favor of the Bulls, look for a close game and likely Bulls win by 3-7 points.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: BULLS-HEAT SERIES THREAD : I believe the Cs failed to score 80 the last two times they played the Bulls.  When the Bulls decide to play defense, it is like Mo Rivera coming in for the Yankees - game over - don't forget to turn the lights off. There was lots of talk about how the Heat were weakest at the point and the center positions and that somehow was going to be a huge advantage for the Cs (well at least until and of course Rondo repeatedly tried to take Bibby and was made to look foolish - but we should all be used to that at this point). Well in this series the Bulls actually do have a distinct advantage at the 1 and the 5 whereas it was pretend talk that the Cs did. I am not saying the Bulls will win the series but I think it should be pretty obvious at this point that both the Heat and the Bulls are better than the Cs. 
    Posted by TheDUDDER
    you mean its lights out when riviera comes in against a bseball team not named the sox! have you not read or seen how much we own him? he has more blown saves against us than any other team. we are his papi! they own them like adrian gonzalez owns all pitchers or owns the AL right now...that would be more timely and not tick off as many folks!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Miami has no answer for Noah and Boozer looked really good, too. Rose is Rose, the deserving league MVP. The Chicago bench is strong and the coach is well prepared. On the Miami side, LeBron an Wade had let down games, Anthony and Bibby/Chalmers were dominated but Chris Bosch showed up.  Look for Miami to tighten up the defense, Chicago was 10-21 from behind the 3 point line. Look for a much more physical approach from Miami on both ends of the floor as they try to take some starch out of the Bulls. Look for Wade and  LeBron to constantly drive to the basket as well. Still, with such a mismatch at the 1 and 5 in favor of the Bulls, look for a close game and likely Bulls win by 3-7 points.
    Posted by futbal
    AGREED! heat willl lose a close one perhaps with a minute left. i just dont see right now how they can beat the bulls. hey, cleveland may very well win a ring before the heat. wouldnt that be ironic?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: BULLS-HEAT SERIES THREAD : AGREED! heat willl lose a close one perhaps with a minute left. i just dont see right now how they can beat the bulls. hey, cleveland may very well win a ring before the heat. wouldnt that be ironic?

Imagine Rondo standing at the circle hoping that Deng, Boozer, Noah, and Brewer trying to get open..............

I think the Heat can get home court advantage back tonight but it should be a great game which I think is all we can hope for since we will not see the Cs in the finals for the next 5 or more years.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Re: BULLS-HEAT SERIES THREAD : Imagine Rondo standing at the circle hoping that Deng, Boozer, Noah, and Brewer trying to get open.............. I think the Heat can get home court advantage back tonight but it should be a great game which I think is all we can hope for since we will not see the Cs in the finals for the next 5 or more years.
    Posted by TheDUDDER

Hey Dudder, i need some stock advise,looks like miami will do it..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I was disappointed to see Chicago lose last night.  I really hope they can win a game in Miami. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

wow, lots of accurate predictions in here

back to miami 1-1

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Heat are the better team.  I just think miami had a letdown after their boston series.  Too much thinking they were over the hump now.  They played pretty average last night in their win...no crazy heroic shots like we saw vs boston.

My guess is that the next game the heat will go crazy and win by 20.  They're due for a game like the boston series, and I don't think we've seen that yet.  At least not offensively.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

sorry guys i just dont see heat winning right now. tough matchup issues. how many times can they sneak haslen on the bulls? they were due to win one, wanted it more. bulls will win one in miami and win the next in chicago. will likely go 7 in CHICAGO. tough for heat to win that one. good series with freakish athleticism every where, luol deng is making a name for himself in this one. expect boozer to go off next.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

so anyone wantes to put some conviction on who will win tonite? going with heat! think they will win the series.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pachuta63. Show Pachuta63's posts

its ok . . . We win our championships, the Heat buy theirs.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

so anyone wantes to put some conviction on who will win tonite? going with heat! think they will win the series.

I still want Chicago to win this series.  If they can win at least one game in Miami, they still have a good chance of winning the series. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

too much chris bosh. once he is free from the peoples republic of garnett, he seems to be pretty good. i just dont see how bulls can change things. heat will win next one  as well. bulls will win game 5 then get blowed out (magic reference) in game 6. heat vs mavs, dirk vs bron for legacy games!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

its ok . . . We win our championships, the Heat buy theirs.
    Posted by Pachuta63
    hmmmm surely your glass house isnt that clueless? to many we werent that better in '07. however u win a ring, its about winning a ring!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pachuta63. Show Pachuta63's posts

In Response to Re: BULLS-HEAT SERIES THREAD : hmmmm surely your glass house isnt that clueless? to many we werent that better in '07. however u win a ring, its about winning a ring!

FALSE, the way we got our BIG 3 in 2007 is completely opposite from how those 3 flamers combined in 2010/2011

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

too much chris bosh. once he is free from the peoples republic of garnett, he seems to be pretty good. i just dont see how bulls can change things. heat will win next one  as well. bulls will win game 5 then get blowed out (magic reference) in game 6. heat vs mavs, dirk vs bron for legacy games!

If Chicago can someone turn things around the next game they still have a chance.  Although, I agree it is more likely that Miami will win this series. 

Sections
Shortcuts