Bulls minus Rose punch Boston in the grill.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Bulls minus Rose punch Boston in the grill.

Celtics got destroyed on the boards....nice work Danny.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Bulls minus Rose punch Boston in the grill.

In Response to Re: Bulls minus Rose punch Boston in the grill.:
    [QUOTE]52-37 rebounding edge to the Bulls, and that's with a 'supposed' 6"10 Boozer lmao. Ouch.
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]
    Thanks again for your comments little man.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]the bulls are a young and deep team, that's not a secret. what does that have to do with DA? how ungrateful can you get? what where the celtics prior to DA?
    Posted by ricky12684[/QUOTE]

First of all, he's a lakers troll.  Secondly, the Celtics prior to Danny Ainge were 16 time champions!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

'Nuf said!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Maybe getting Gortat and Pekovic for Rondo might not be a bad idea...
    Boston is not a contender with the way they routinely get out rebounded.

13 of Boston's next 18 games are on the road.
    Yikes.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe getting Gortat and Pekovic for Rondo might not be a bad idea... Boston is not a contender with the way they routinely get out rebounded. 13 of Boston's next 18 games are on the road. Yikes.
    Posted by GinaM1977[/QUOTE]

13 of 18 on the road sounds like doom.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls minus Rose punch Boston in the grill. : 13 of 18 on the road sounds like doom.
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]

After playing 13 of the next 18 on the road, Boston will still have played more home games then road games. Ugh!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls minus Rose punch Boston in the grill. : After playing 13 of the next 18 on the road, Boston will still have played more home games then road games. Ugh!!!

Double doom!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

beetch and moan is all some of you know !!

Ainge was responsible for putting this team together that has been so enjoyable to watch these last years with the Big Three and Rondo. Every team goes through up and down, good times and rebuilding, it's part of all sports. Just accept it. Life goes on as we know it.

For those who want to trade away KG, Allen, Pierce, etc and Rondo. You trade the veterans that are holding this team together and first your not going to get much in value back because every trading partner is aware these player only have limited value in only a year or two left and secondly you trade these veterans away, this team will only look worse than it does now. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Last nite, the Celtics lost the game because lack of productions from the bench. It been a while for a bench not to produce any points, lack of assists from back up PG's, etc.  

Now these guys wanted to trade Rondo for a decent center.  Last nite Drooling and Bradley were so awful on running the half court offense.  I cant imagine either one to be a starting PG if Rondo goes.

Plus getting a center in return is not going to make the team any better or be a NBA title contender. 

Best thing is just leave the team alone, and seriously, dont make into the playoff so that way they can have a lottery pick.  I have mentioned this many times. This year draft is the best ever in a long time.  

All Boston can do to draft players hopefully via one lottery pick and buy two talent free agents!!!  Then they will have many good years to come!!

I rather to see this team to be like the Bulls.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

I agree with Go UConn, leave this team alone. They will have 2 picks in the first round and will be 40 million under the cap. Hopefully Jeff Green will return to full health and contribute. Don't trade Rondo, if ever develops a decent outside shot there's nobody that can cover him going to the rim. This team is old and still trying to find an identity. I don't believe this team will get back to the ML Carr years but not making the playoffs might not be such a bad thing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

[QUOTE]I agree with Go UConn, leave this team alone. They will have 2 picks in the first round and will be 40 million under the cap. Hopefully Jeff Green will return to full health and contribute. Don't trade Rondo, if ever develops a decent outside shot there's nobody that can cover him going to the rim. This team is old and still trying to find an identity. I don't believe this team will get back to the ML Carr years but not making the playoffs might not be such a bad thing.
    Posted by ANONMD08[/QUOTE]

Another thing, if the Heats or Lakers doesnt win the title this year, I would be damn happy if the Celtics fails to make into the playoff and get the top five lottery pick!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

I've been patient but it looks like two more for the ignore list.....although, they were probably on ignore with their prior handles......sheesh....kids huh...?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls minus Rose punch Boston in the grill. : you know what i mean.... that period between bird/mchale/parrish and pierce/kg/allen
    Posted by ricky12684[/QUOTE]

Then write what you mean and don't leave it open to interpretation.  CHECK your response before hitting the send button.  Gina wrote koME scored 40 points in a row, and now is paying the price for it.  "SHE" also wrote Darko Milicic was the leading scorer in T-Wolves history, and now, like you, is saying that is not what "she" meant......that is was a joke!!  Since I didn't see an LOL after it, how am I supposed to know.
    Editing is a good thing, even on the Internet!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls minus Rose punch Boston in the grill. : Give it up - your trade is as ridiculous as the rest of your posts!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

I guess the truth about the Celtics hurts.
    Sorry!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls minus Rose punch Boston in the grill. : I guess the truth about the Celtics hurts. Sorry!

Nope, went into this season with my eyes WIDE open, unlike lakers fans who still think they can get Howard AND DWill this year.................your team is just above average, mine is just below...........neither can win right now, so your attempt to rile me is just sad and pathetic!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls minus Rose punch Boston in the grill. : Nope, went into this season with my eyes WIDE open, unlike lakers fans who still think they can get Howard AND DWill this year.................your team is just above average, mine is just below...........neither can win right now, so your attempt to rile me is just sad and pathetic!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

My team? Hmmmmm....
    Well, the Lakers are much better then Boston.
    Boston has played 9 more home games then road games and have played one of the easies schedules in the NBA.

LA will probably look much different a month from now.
    They have players that teams WANT. (Gasol & Bynum).
    It would not surprise me that in a month from now, Kobe will be the only Lakers starter that is starting for them now.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe getting Gortat and Pekovic for Rondo might not be a bad idea... Boston is not a contender with the way they routinely get out rebounded. 13 of Boston's next 18 games are on the road. Yikes.

Well yeah.  boston is not a contender.  Doesn't everyone know that?  

They are a good team that won a championship a few years ago that is on their way out.

The Lakers aren't a contender either.  It's like the same 10 people just go back and forth on here trying to mess with each others heads.  

Sections
Shortcuts