Bulls offer #19 for future first

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Bulls offer #19 for future first

The Bulls are open to moving their pick #19 for a future first round pick.  Some good talent will still be there at #19.  It is a possibility for the Celtics.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

Re: Bulls offer #19 for future first

link please

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

In response to TheBigTicket05's comment:
    [QUOTE]

link please

[/QUOTE]

inside hoops

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

It's also all over Hoopshype

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

So long as the future first is lottery protected, I say go for it. Shabazz Napier?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to guyfromtex's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So long as the future first is lottery protected, I say go for it. Shabazz Napier?

[/QUOTE]

Clippers '15 for Napier... I'll take it in a heartbeat

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KamikazeKnight00. Show KamikazeKnight00's posts

Can't believe you two just keep going at it. Everytime i happen to come here you're going back and forth about something. Are you secretly in love with each other or what?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LegendofBoston1988. Show LegendofBoston1988's posts

Take it if you can get it for Clips pick, and then add 2 more solid players in this years draft. Here is a few reasons why! Rondo, Sully, and KO all look promising together. Move Green, Bass, and let Bradley walk. We will still be a lotto team next year, but will be adding another possible solid piece to add to the puzzle. The Cap should be around 66.5 with a lux tax at 81 million. Do you realize what the Celtics have open in money with all those players under rookie contracts? We could sign atleast 1 max contract. Here is my next thinking. Ainge needs to really sit down and find out what Rondo wants. If he doesnt want to rebuild, then move him. Houston we are calling you. Rondo for Asik and Lin . We get a solid C, a decent back up in Lin. Houston is really trying to unload both Lin and Asik to free up room for LBJ or Melo but they won't get either. I say take it if we can. Draft either Smart or Exum at 6. Then add the best available at 17. I am hoping to see TJ Warren. Then at 19 we can land Cleanthony Early or Zach LaVine. That would leave us with a team that is headed for a nice start on a 1-2 year solid rebuild for the future, instead of wasting a possiblity of capitalizing on a bunch of picks incoming to a very nice youthful group headed forward. just my thinking. I am so excited to see how Ainge uses all the pieces he has given himself. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

In response to KamikazeKnight00's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Can't believe you two just keep going at it. Everytime i happen to come here you're going back and forth about something. Are you secretly in love with each other or what?

[/QUOTE]

+ 1000

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Will the Bulls take our Clippers pick?  It will most likely be in the late 20s.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I want nothing to do with Lin's 15 million next year

If we can't get Love then I am all for helping the Rockets and Bulls (if it helps us)

First trade:

Bogans, Chris Johnson and the Clippers 2015 pick for Dunleavy, Tony Snell and the Bulls pick #19

That deal frees up 6 million in cap space for the Bulls over keeping those two and drafting someone at 19.

Second trade:

Use the TPE to acquire Asik. Swap picks 25 and 19 with the Rockets so they look to get 'some' value for him and of course they clear his entire contract off the books.

The Celtics now have picks 6, 17 and 25. Plus the Bird rights to a rim-protecting double-double center when he is given starters minutes and a developing young wing in Snell with more upside than Johnson. 

Dunleavy, Bass and Joel Anthony are the teams 3rd string SF, PF and C and represent 13.7 million in useful expiring contracts that unlike someone like Hump (12 million for 1 guy) can be broken apart in small chunks. 

Danny does have an issue in that his likely starting 5 of Asik-Sully-Green-Bradley-Rondo and bench Faverani-Olynyk-Wallace-1st rd pick-Pressey would play over .500 ball in the weak east and compete for the 6-7 seed. This is assuming pick 17 or 25 is used on a foreign big man the team leaves overseas, and the other pick used on one of the glut of SG's in that range and pick 6 used on Gordon or Vonleh, who are both 18, would be unlikely to beat out Fav and Wallace for mins right away and could use 1/2 a year of seasoning in the D-league.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If we can't get Love then I am all for helping the Rockets and Bulls (if it helps us)

First trade:

Bogans, Chris Johnson and the Clippers 2015 pick for Dunleavy, Tony Snell and the Bulls pick #19

That deal frees up 6 million in cap space for the Bulls over keeping those two and drafting someone at 19.

Second trade:

Use the TPE to acquire Asik. Swap picks 25 and 19 with the Rockets so they look to get 'some' value for him and of course they clear his entire contract off the books.

The Celtics now have picks 6, 17 and 25. Plus the Bird rights to a rim-protecting double-double center when he is given starters minutes and a developing young wing in Snell with more upside than Johnson. 

Dunleavy, Bass and Joel Anthony are the teams 3rd string SF, PF and C and represent 13.7 million in useful expiring contracts that unlike someone like Hump (12 million for 1 guy) can be broken apart in small chunks. 

Danny does have an issue in that his likely starting 5 of Asik-Sully-Green-Bradley-Rondo and bench Faverani-Olynyk-Wallace-1st rd pick-Pressey would play over .500 ball in the weak east and compete for the 6-7 seed. This is assuming pick 17 or 25 is used on a foreign big man the team leaves overseas, and the other pick used on one of the glut of SG's in that range and pick 6 used on Gordon or Vonleh, who are both 18, would be unlikely to beat out Fav and Wallace for mins right away and could use 1/2 a year of seasoning in the D-league.

[/QUOTE]

Great post.

You are, however, making my point.  I DO NOT want our #6 pick to spend any time in the D League.  And, IF that is the case, why don't we just take someone who can play right away???

"Yes, we took Aaron Gordon, but we're not playing him to give time to money-sucking Gerald Wallace." - UGH

"Yes, we took Marcus Smart, but since we have Rondo and Bradley, he's going to the D- League." - YUCK!

I think Vonleh would start for us at the 5 - but all indications are he'll be gone.

With one of our picks, I'm hoping we take Nurkic.  He could play right away............no D League!

Today on Bleacher Report, I saw the "Re-Draft of 2012"  Lillard went #2, and Sully went #8.

I predict, when the redraft of 2014 is done, Nurkic will be a top 10 draftee!!!

[object HTMLDivElement]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rameakap's comment:
    [QUOTE]

First trade:

Second trade:

[/QUOTE]

Great post.

You are, however, making my point.  I DO NOT want our #6 pick to spend any time in the D League.  And, IF that is the case, why don't we just take someone who can play right away???

"Yes, we took Aaron Gordon, but we're not playing him to give time to money-sucking Gerald Wallace." - UGH

"Yes, we took Marcus Smart, but since we have Rondo and Bradley, he's going to the D- League." - YUCK!

I think Vonleh would start for us at the 5 - but all indications are he'll be gone.

With one of our picks, I'm hoping we take Nurkic.  He could play right away............no D League!

Today on Bleacher Report, I saw the "Re-Draft of 2012"  Lillard went #2, and Sully went #8.

I predict, when the redraft of 2014 is done, Nurkic will be a top 10 draftee!!!

[object HTMLDivElement]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks, great post to you as well.

Danny did follow your philosophy with Bogans, just sent him home. His contract now has major value. They were not going to buy him out. Wallace could be stretched if not traded at the deadline. The C's would pay him the rest of his 2014-15 contract like normal, Wallace would get to sign with a contender, and then the C's could stretch his last year of 10.2 million over 3 years at 3.4 million a year.

That could still REALLY hurt out 2016 cap space though. It all depends on what Danny thinks is best.

I agree with you that paired alongside Olynyk Vonleh could play off the bench right away. He is not tall enough to be a center, but Oly is 7' PF so it would work nicely. Benching a 2m a year foreign guy in Fav over a veteran like Wallace is an easier call too.

I wouldn't see an issue with Gordon staying with the team through Thanksgiving, then heading to the D-league until the Wallace situation is figured out one way or another by the Feb trade deadline. He turns 19 in September, he spends all of 3 months of his first rookie year contract there, not a big deal. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I would trade Clips pick next year for #19 I doubt the Bulls would take it but I'd do.

Little side note asking for a link/source around this time of year is folly since 99.999999....% of all rumors are just that. Most "reports" are pulled from the same stinky crevice as us posters.

Sections
Shortcuts