Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed

In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed:
    In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed : If we end up with the #1 pick, even Ainge can't screw that up.
    Posted by Fiercest34

Then I say for us to pray for Boston to get the 1st pick! I just don't trust Ainge. Ugh...this is like watching circa 1980 Muhammad Ali or 2005 Julio Cesar Chavez. This is brutal...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Embarrassing shooting right now, wow.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Change the starting lineup, play KG less minutes - same result. Just an atrocious team. This is going to be an ugly season. Fierce, I gave them a little time and the results are ugly. I had a discussion with you that said give them a chance. Now, I admit I was wrong, this may not even be a playoff team and if they are, it's a first round exit.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed : Then I say for us to pray for Boston to get the 1st pick! I just don't trust Ainge. Ugh...this is like watching circa 1980 Muhammad Ali or 2005 Julio Cesar Chavez. This is brutal...
    Posted by guyfromtex

I agree... Ainge is clueless with draft picks... but he thinks he is more clever than anyone with his picks and they almost always end up to be dogs... Bradley, Greene Giddens etc

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

KG does look terrible and there's no excuse for this, not even age. But on top of it, in past years when he dumped the ball back out we hit shots. Now, when he cowardly drops it back out the other team steals it or we miss shots. Yuck!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Petey, they can still hit jump shots ( not yet tonight). but with Paul out of sorts only Rondo can get to the rim. No post game either. So it's keep it close when they are hot from outside or lose big like tonight.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Danny Ainge failure to take the drafts seriously have finally caught up with Boston. He did not plan for a transition from the Big Three. It is scary but it may not get any better than this.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Look back and watch me  jump shot, all on the floor,  jump shot, give me some more,  jump shot, 'till you get sore  jump shot, oooh.  jump shot, all on the floor,  jump shot, give me some more,  jump shot, 'till you get sore,  jump shot, oooh. 
    Posted by Fiercest34

LOL. We're not only bad, we're boring as well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

KG does look terrible and there's no excuse for this, not even age. But on top of it, in past years when he dumped the ball back out we hit shots. Now, when he cowardly drops it back out the other team steals it or we miss shots. Yuck!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

No denying it... he looks significantly worst than last year...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed":
    It just hit me.  We're not good.  It's not about us being "old".  At least not right now.  Not during this first quarter. We do not have players with the skills to get it done.  Bass is decent but he misses alot of shots.  KG is slow and cannot jump or rebound.  Pierce is out of shape and has NOTHING.  If Ray cannot spot up, he's useless. We are just not skilled enought any longer. Posted by Petey62
    What hit me was the fact that when you lose a step, you still think your moves and passes will still fool people.....but they don't! Ever notice how many of Paul's, Ray's, and KG's passes are tipped, made difficult, or outright stolen? That little shuffle pass by PP was a perfect example.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed : No denying it... he looks significantly worst than last year...
    Posted by CASox

Pierce looks just as bad... i know he thinks he is one of the best in the league but he is not even close.....this whole working back into shape stuff is BS

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Doc is clueless too... listen to him in the huddle at breaks... there no sense of urgency at all...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

This is absolutely embarassing... so hard to watch

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Doc has got to play Moore. Let him hit a few shots, wake up the crowd. At least make the game entertaining.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In Response to Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed:
    Right now we're not even the 8th seed in the east as the Cavs have a better record than us. Tonight's game will be a preview of things to come if the Bulls end up the #1 seed and we end up the 8th seed.
    Posted by Fiercest34

This is another horrendous display. Hard to believe this is the Celtics. Wow.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

In response to "Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed": What hit me was the fact that when you lose a step, you still think your moves and passes will still fool people.....but they don't! Ever notice how many of Paul's, Ray's, and KG's passes are tipped, made difficult, or outright stolen? That little shuffle pass by PP was a perfect example.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

Everything they do is easily defended.  Rondo goes to the hoop, Asik stands straight up to effect the shot.  Pierce, KG and Ray make moves so slow that everything gets blocked, tipped or deflected.  It's amazing.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Doc has got to play Moore. Let him hit a few shots, wake up the crowd. At least make the game entertaining.
    Posted by guyfromtex

Doc needs to stop yelling at the refs and start yelling at his team!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

this team is so bad they are hard to watch, every time they try to pass it is tipped and they are bricking every shot, ray allen is their whole offense..this would be much worse without him...cant say i was expecting them to win this, but at least show up....33 points at half=a joke, this team has NO heart...celtics should be embarassed by this team

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed : Doc needs to stop yelling at the refs and start yelling at his team!!!
    Posted by CASox

I could not agree more. Hence my post about him being like Francona. Too much loyalty. Get in their faces. Walk off to the locker room. Do something to wake them up. NO Celtic Pride in this team to this point in the season. But honestly, do you really think they can win another championship. No.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

this team is so bad they are hard to watch, every time they try to pass it is tipped and they are bricking every shot, ray allen is their whole offense..this would be much worse without him...cant say i was expecting them to win this, but at least show up....33 points at half=a joke, this team has NO heart...celtics should be embarassed by this team
    Posted by redsoxfan94

Its not a matter of having no heart. They have no legs.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

The window is officially closed and boarded up.  They have put drywall up and you can't even tell a window was ever there now.  This is horrible.  I know it could be worse i.e. Nets, Wizards, kings, etc, but this is the BOSTON CELTICS!!!!!!  This type of play is unacceptable.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

and the refs arent helping, rondo drives to the hoop and gets called for the offensive foul when rose' feet arent set and on the other end rose puts his head down and runs through pierce and its a blocking foul!! man this league is pathetic...college basketball is better then this crap

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed : I hope not. Danny Ainge is horrible at drafting players.
    Posted by guyfromtex

DA better get some help when drafting this year, he totally missed the boat on Brooks. The kid is already averging 14 points a game.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Down by 19 at the half and the C's are not known as a 2nd half team (definately not a 4th quarter team).  This will be the 10th game of the season.  I hope everyone has a flak jacket and a helmet because it looks like this season is going to be an ugly one.  At what point to we declare the 3 yr plan to be officially over?

Sections
Shortcuts