Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed

Pierce missing that shot to take the lead hurt big time. When you make a run like that you have to take the lead.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

In response to "Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed : I agree.  Pierce looks lost. Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE] Paul is the Captain but he is not ready to contribute. Bad all night, he will get there but not reDy tonight. This ine is on "player's coach" Doc Rivers. Wonder if Pietrus sees him as a allayer's coach.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

Sorry but Pierce is not in his elements for the past couple of games he stop our momentum with his in-effecient shooting tonight coupled with his lethargic defense, Brewer and Deng feasting on him...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed : Pietrus should be in and Pierce OUT Posted by CASox[/QUOTE] True dat. Pietrus has less practice time and should be in worse shape than Paul but looks so much better. Either Paul is old or hurt or both. He needs to sit in these situations.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Thib's has really done a hell of a job in Chicago. I know a bunch of us were hoping that he would get the head coaching job when Rivers started talking about retiring. Hat's off to him...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed:
    [QUOTE]Can't believe how winded Pierce was on that last time out ...
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

I figured they lose by 15... nice little comeback but overall they stunk...

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Wow. To get so close, yet be so far away.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Dang, the human victory cigar (Scal)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

2nd shot points are what killed us tonight, 46-33 in rebounding for the Bulls. This is quite pathetic, we cant expect to win any game unless we rebound more.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

damn, the mvp played like the mvp and the geezers played like the geezers in the 4th

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

now they put in stiemsma...........

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed : This is what I said, "...Rondo not working on improving his game in the offseason". That's my knock on him.  He doesn't have a midrange shot and his freethrow shooting is atrocious for a PG.  That aspect of his game does make the C's worse.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

Ok man... no point in discussing this with you... if you think rondo makes them worse then you dont know bball...could he be better...yes but that can be said of everyone on the team...each player not improving some part of their game by your logic makes them worse.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Stiemsma comes in and gets a block right away, Doc needs to play this kid more.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]2nd shot points are what killed us tonight, 46-33 in rebounding for the Bulls. This is quite pathetic, we cant expect to win any game unless we rebound more.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]
    ...and how is Boston going to do that? Find the fountain of youth?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Two years ago when we made the Finals, we had trouble in the 4th quarter.  How are we going to be any better this year when our best players are 2 years older?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed : ...and how is Boston going to do that? Find the fountain of youth?
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

Thats a good question, unfortunately I do not know as well.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

It's like Rondo made the jump and the rest of the team fell off. I wonder if pierce is hurt or just out of shape or if old age is just here and that's it. if it is the first two, the Celtics will improve. If it is the latter we are done.  I'm not counting them out yet, but it is looking bad.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]Two years ago when we made the Finals, we had trouble in the 4th quarter.  How are we going to be any better this year when our best players are 2 years older?
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

they wont get any better, thats it...this team may make the playoffs as a 7-8 seed, but they just are too old to compete with the younger more athletic teams

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bangkoker. Show bangkoker's posts

When Doc can realized that Stiemsma and Moore can really play the basketball for the celtics? I cannot get the rationale of Doc not playing the two guys particularly Stiemsma...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i guess the only encouraging thing about this year is rondo,moore, johnson, stiemsma, and bass could lead a younger celtics team next year, hopefully they will have added another big name player by next season

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed : Thats a good question, unfortunately I do not know as well.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]
    The way I see it Boston has 3 options: 1. Surrender the interior and spread the floor and add athleticism by using the young guns: Steimsma, Moore,  and JJJ. 2. Trade for that lunatic in Sacramento. 3. Do nothing and get a higher draft pick...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics: #1 seed vs. #8 seed : ...and how is Boston going to do that? Find the fountain of youth?
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]
    Can't rebound if you have your set offense having 4-5 guys all 10-15 feet from the basket. That leaves 3-5 bulls closer to the rebound every time.
    Regarding the late struggles, i've felt for 2+ years that Paul ball needs to stop. 80% of 4th quarter plays start with a Paul Iso at top of the key or on the wing. 12-15 seconds later, and he realizes he can't beat the double team rotating in, and the team is left with a last second shot, or he shoots/drives and makes some, misses some, turns some over.. Today he missed most, and it disrupted the team's offensive flow which had gotten them to within 1 point of the bulls. All game long, it should be ball/player movement to find the open man, or matchup advantage and if nothing else, a pick and roll. But first have some players set down low to rebound a potential miss!