Bulls vs. Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

Re: Bulls vs. Celtics

In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics : And wouldn't have without our 6-1 point guard getting 10.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

Do you mean that point guard, that a great Celtic fan Fierce, belittles, by calling him Brick?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics :  Do you mean that point guard, that a great Celtic fan Fierce, belittles, by calling him Brick?
    Posted by KyCelt2[/QUOTE]
    Why yes, I do believe that is the very same one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I think we have to package Ray and JON to see if we can get a decent big.  There must be a team needing a backup veteran dead-eye perimeter shooter and a veteran backup/3rd team defensive-minded center with both coming off the books at season's end.  That is the trade we need to seek to execute, not Rondo.

Ray is no longer a starting SG in the NBA and its a shame that Doc doesn't have the heart to relegate him to the 2nd unit to provide a spark with that unit.

DA should call every team offering Ray and JON to see what the climate is out there for these guys.  Any team wanting to position themselves to have some cap space might bite at this offer for a big.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Thats a much better option than trading Rondo..and hopefully keeps us young as well....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Was looking at the post game stats (didn't see the game) and wondering if someone could clue me in.
    Just 5 Celtics took free throws tonite.
    From bottom to top they are:
    Peaches - 0-2
    Wilcox -    1-3
    KG -          3-4
    RA -          4-4
    Rondo -  10-13

Was Rondo the only Celtic aggresively attacking tonite?
    If not, who else was?
    If so, why?

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Bulls vs. Celtics": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics : True but not when he is doubled... he gets flustered and it usually ends up a TO Posted by CASox[/QUOTE] Exactly. If he gives the ball early when the double team is coming, we get open shots.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics : The same one that does nothing in the 4th qtr? Anyone got Rondo's 4thQ stats? Fierce, Fierce, Anyone?
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]
    You mean today? Well, let's see ... four points (4-4 FTL), 6 assists, 4 rebounds. That'll work for me.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics : You forgot to mention that Rondo also missed all of his field goal attempts in the 4th qtr. One of them was a BRICK, pull up jumper from the FT line, with 1:44 remaining in the 4th.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    You're right ... he really sucked.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics : You're right ... he really sucked.

Yeah, he only had 32 points, 15 assists, and 10 rebounds. I'm sure there were a lot of NBA players who did that today!!  It was just his 9th triple double, i think some guy named Larry Bird had more as a Celtic!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics :  Yeah, he only had 32 points, 15 assists, and 10 rebounds. I'm sure there were a lot of NBA players who did that today!!  It was just his 9th triple double, i think some guy named Larry Bird had more as a Celtic!!
    Posted by KyCelt2[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, but that Bird guy sucked, too.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bulls vs. Celtics : Yeah, but that Bird guy sucked, too.

You know Jason Kidd hit more three's then LB, that makes him a better 3 point shooter than Larry, in Fierce's world!!  Ugh!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

I'm guessing you're a UK fan, kycelt?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

[QUOTE]I'm guessing you're a UK fan, kycelt?

I am a die hard Louisville Cardinal, UK is as bad or worse then the Lakers are to me!!  I liked them long before Pitino got there, so i have to live with him being the coach.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Uh oh ... sorry 'bout that!! I guess you've forgiven Rondo, though!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Lloyd nice to see you in the Celts forum rather than the Sox. We could  use more witty and solid thinkers around here, there is a lot of wackiness in this forum. The last month the conversations have been dominated by those who think we should now trade Rondo for a bag of chips and if we do that, we'll win a title this season.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

[QUOTE]http://winnowingfork.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/strawman-motivational.jpg?w=360&h=450
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Nice Laughing

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kycleptic. Show kycleptic's posts

You people are being silly. One is saying the Celtics trade Rondo to improve the team. The other is saying the Celtics not trade Rondo because the Celtics will not win a title anyway. IMO if the trade will improve the team then by all means.

It is also premature to say the Celtics will not win a championship. The Celtics and the big 3 are not known for being quitters, they will not quit.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

[QUOTE]Lloyd nice to see you in the Celts forum rather than the Sox. We could  use more witty and solid thinkers around here, there is a lot of wackiness in this forum. The last month the conversations have been dominated by those who think we should now trade Rondo for a bag of chips and if we do that, we'll win a title this season.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]
    Was it least a bag of good chips, like Cool Ranch Doritos?
    Howya been, my fellow Flo-hater?