bulls will NOT get past 2nd round

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

bulls will NOT get past 2nd round

Magic will handle bulls easier than most think...after what i saw tonight i know we can beat them...and magic can beat them also...even though they won the game...the pacers made mistakes with a 10 point lead 3 min to go..celtics nor the magic will make the mistakes the pacers made...!bulls are not as good as people think

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn313. Show rpn313's posts

Re: bulls will NOT get past 2nd round

Why do you think the C's won't make those same mistakes??  At least the Pacers played a competitive game which is more than I can say for our guys last week.

What this game showed was that once D-Rose decides to take over a game late, there's no stopping him or the Bulls.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I thought the same thing. Rose will have a much harder time with the Magic and Howard who can seal up the paint and make their defense straddle the three point line.

Excellent point.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Orlando can be very dangerous, but only if their long-range shots are falling. I agree they could give Chicago real trouble, but I don't see them win a 7-game series.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

The point I agree with you on is that the Magic are underrated...but: the Bulls are better than you think as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Lets give the Bulls a few games before we write them off.

This is the first year for the Thibs Bulls. Do you remember the Celtics - Hawks in 2008? Some times it takes a while for greatness to appear.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

In Response to Re: bulls will NOT get past 2nd round:
    The point I agree with you on is that the Magic are underrated...but: the Bulls are better than you think as well.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker

you might be right...ill guess we will find out in a couple of weeks if they are for real. i doubt they are but well see

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Orlando may not win their current series.  They already lost the first game and Atlanta may beat them.  Anything can happen in the playoffs. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

In Response to Re: bulls will NOT get past 2nd round:
    Orlando may not win their current series.  They already lost the first game and Atlanta may beat them.  Anything can happen in the playoffs. 
    Posted by susan250

lol i was confused watching that game...yes orlando may very well lose to atlanta...dwight went crazy on the stat sheet...and they still lost...should be a good series...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

I don't know if the magic will get there. Though Atlanta has been medicore all year, they seem to have orando's number. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

If we play the Bulls it all comes down to Green/Pierce on Deng/Gibson and Rondo on Rose. If our guys hold them under their season average, while averaging over theirs, we win.

KG, JON, Shaq and Baby will outplay Noah and Boozer. Ray and Delonte will outplay  Bogans, Brewer and Korver.

Sections
Shortcuts