Buzz Killers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Buzz Killers

Celtics won one of the best games I've seen all season, coming off a dreadful slump, yet for many posters here it is, "Yeah, but . . . " and then follow all the reasons not to be happy about this big victory on the road against the team with the best record in basketball.

What's wrong with you people?

Is your glass always half empty?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Buzz Killers

I think it was more positive than negative tonight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: Buzz Killers:
    [QUOTE]
    I think it was more positive than negative tonight.

Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

-

Genaro, my friend, you are a master of understatement.

The only real negative I can think of is Kristic getting hurt.

Agreed?  Anything else would be petty nit-picking.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I was talking about the posts in the forums tonight. There were more positive posts than negative.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]
    I was talking about the posts in the forums tonight. There were more positive posts than negative.

-

Oh.  That was not clear.  My bad.

Still friends?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Kristic is going to be OK.  JON is going to be even better.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Buzz Killers : - Oh.  That was not clear.  My bad. Still friends?
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]I was talking about the posts in the forums tonight. There were more positive posts than negative.

Ummm...thats what usually happens when you WIN!
    I still think they cannot win a ring, but I appreciate a great game tonite. Unfortunately I could not post during it, but I saw a part of the game.....nice effort.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

Yes, just like the Celtics helped the Lakers last season by elminating teams with better records (Cleveland & Orlando). Looks like we are on another collision course to meet Boston again.

I had posted in the past that Rondo is a great point guard when many Boston fans were trashing him on the board. Although I'm a Laker fan, I recognize quality when I see it and you can include Pierce. Congrats on beating the Spurs. The Celtics played a great game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Buzz Killers : Maybe because we helped the Lakers in the process.
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

y the heck do you care about the Lakers? would you really rather have lost tonite so the lakers werent as close??

Sections
Shortcuts