Buzzer to Buzzer: Coast to Coast!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Buzzer to Buzzer: Coast to Coast!

-

Buzzzer to buzzer Celtic Basketball!

Check out this BoxScore:  Boxscore .

Da Capitain leads da way wit 38.  Sugar Ray shooting out his mind wit 32!  Rondo wit a triple double (his 6th in the playoffs).  Even Green looking less green!

I love how Doc rode the starters and never let the lead really slip away.

Hustle, hustle, hustle. Tommy points galore!

Pushing the pace, moving the ball, making Mello play D, bigs setting great pics, suffocating defense, and even in the half court, sagging off of Rondo didn't work:  he made them pay.

I think they done flipped da switch.

All done in the heart of the Big Apple, in Madison Square Garden in front of Spike Lee, God, and everybody.

It might get better than this, and I'll be waiting with baited breath to see it

Ps.  That guy some of you wanted to bench and start Green ahead of, some guy named Ray, he's shooting over 70% from beyond the arc for the playoff series.

So glad Doc was not listening to that foolishness.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Re: OMG! Celtics: Where to Begin!

Tonight was all fun all the time. No nail biting, no yelling at people to box out and quit giving up those 2nd chance points. Just a fun BBall night.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Re: OMG! Celtics: Where to Begin!

In Response to Re: OMG! Celtics: Where to Begin!:

[QUOTE]Tonight was all fun all the time. No nail biting, no yelling at people to box out and quit giving up those 2nd chance points. Just a fun BBall night.

Posted by OneNation[/QUOTE]

-

Nice way to put it.  Fun, fun,fun.

It was coast to coast Celtic Basketball.

I love the way Doc rode the starters to the finish line.  They are studs, they got the legs and they can put in the time - age is no big factor in the playoffs. 

These so-called "old"  guys can go all the way.

http://rajonrondowski.blogspot.com/

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Re: Buzzer to Buzzer: Coast to Coast!

-

I kind of like the way the refs are letting the boys play.  It's so much more interesting than the regular season once you get used to it.

Did I mention that Green looked better tonight?  He benifited by playing some with the starters. I think he may be coming around, and that would be a big bonus for the C's as Baby and Delonte seem to be way off their game of late.  I hope they come around too because we'rer going to need them to be on their game as we advance in the playoffs.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Buzzer to Buzzer: Coast to Coast!:
    [QUOTE]- I kind of like the way the refs are letting the boys play.  It's so much more interesting than the regular season once you get used to it. Did I mention that Green looked better tonight?  He benifited by playing some with the starters. I think he may be coming around, and that would be a big bonus for the C's as Baby and Delonte seem to be way off their game of late.  I hope they come around too because we'rer going to need them to be on their game as we advance in the playoffs.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

Agree that Green is playing better.   The rest of the bench has to start playing better.  Especially during the next playoff series for the Celtics to have any chance of winning.  You can't expect the starters to carry this team in a playoff series against Miami.  The bench has to be somewhat productive. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Buzzer to Buzzer: Coast to Coast! : Agree that Green is playing better.   The rest of the bench has to start playing better.  Especially during the next playoff series for the Celtics to have any chance of winning.  You can't expect the starters to carry this team in a playoff series against Miami.  The bench has to be somewhat productive. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

I agree I love seeing pierce go off like that. The reason is simple Green filled minutes so pierce only player 32 and he was fresh in crunch time. That is greens Job play D run the break and give Pierce periods of rest.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Buzzer to Buzzer: Coast to Coast! : I agree I love seeing pierce go off like that. The reason is simple Green filled minutes so pierce only player 32 and he was fresh in crunch time. That is greens Job play D run the break and give Pierce periods of rest.

Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

Good point about keeping Paul's legs fresh.  Green also benefits from playing with the starters (who wouldn't), but I noticed that Doc has Green on a short leash.

But that was one of the best tandem performances I've ever seen.

Ray & Paul shot a combined 67.5% from the floor, and a combined 74% from beyond the arc.

It has not been often that these two both get it going like that in the same game.

I like Ray with over 15 attempts from the field and Paul too.

With Rondo playing up to his potential expect to see more of the same because when they push the pace and the ball is moving, these two guys will get shots.