Bye Bye 2010-2011 Season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tony46. Show Tony46's posts

Bye Bye 2010-2011 Season

Well sports fans,
     The inability of the C's to win game 2 spells the demise of their season. I've
    already resigned myself to that fact. This team will look a lot different next year.
    Signing Shaq was a big mistake, but THE trade was the biggest..Danny made a
    HUGH goof on that one. As far as the draft goes, no matter who they pick, it won't
    help at all. I think the C's will not be one of the elite teams for quite a while. Doc
    will be gone, and Frank?, really don't have that much faith in him. You can paint
    as rosey a picture as you want, but underneath all the glitter, cracks are showing
    and getting bigger. Do I sound pessimistic?, maybe, but I'm also a realist..............
    Does anyone else feel the same????????????????

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: Bye Bye 2010-2011 Season

In Response to Bye Bye 2010-2011 Season:
     Well sports fans,  The inability of the C's to win game 2 spells the demise of their season. I've already resigned myself to that fact. This team will look a lot different next year. Signing Shaq was a big mistake, but THE trade was the biggest..Danny made a HUGH goof on that one. As far as the draft goes, no matter who they pick, it won't help at all. I think the C's will not be one of the elite teams for quite a while. Doc will be gone, and Frank?, really don't have that much faith in him. You can paint as rosey a picture as you want, but underneath all the glitter, cracks are showing and getting bigger. Do I sound pessimistic?, maybe, but I'm also a realist.............. Does anyone else feel the same????????????????
    Posted by Tony46

Danny signed Shaq (I think he was second in voting in the all-star for centersO and J O because Perk went down in game 6 of the finals.  Danny was not sitting there with a healthy Perk and said "oh by the way wouldn't it be great to bring in a couple of guys that are near the end and then not play Perk".....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

1)  This series is far from over.  When they head back to Miami 2-2, who will the pressure be on then?

2)  This team won 56 games this year and did that w/out a real center for a lot of the season and while transitioning mid-season.  If they can find a steady big, there is no reason they can't win 56 again next year.  Whether or not they are "elite" is open to interpretation, but they have the opportunity to go into next year as 1 of the top 4 teams in the East.  That is what it is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

How can you give up? The celtics are still alive. I'm sorry but that's not how a true fan acts. The series isn't over.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beat-Boston. Show Beat-Boston's posts

In Response to Re: Bye Bye 2010-2011 Season:
    How can you give up? The celtics are still alive. I'm sorry but that's not how a true fan acts. The series isn't over.
    Posted by myaim45

An old team. Beaten into submission.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from santafesino. Show santafesino's posts

I don't miss Perk, I miss TA. Ray can't stop D Wade. all the game I ear "Dwynnnnneeeee wadddddddddeeeeeee

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

In Response to Re: Bye Bye 2010-2011 Season:
    In Response to Re: Bye Bye 2010-2011 Season : An old team. Beaten into submission.
    Posted by Beat-Boston

More like a soft fan, beaten into submission.

The Celtics were also too old last year, many "experts" liked the Heat in Rd 1 and no one thought they would win round 2.  Of course this series is a different animal all together, but quitting on this group after 2 games, c'mon......

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

If the Celtics can force this to go back to Miami 2-2 which is possible boy oh boy. I hope thats what happens and these guys get out of their funk. 

We have the boys to put in the daggers but they are just not hitting right now. Each of these games have begun on the wrong foot for the Celtics. They need someone to step up and start delievering the hits.

The bench did their roles and Rondo came to play last night but the Celtics big three just got flat outplayed. KG took tons of shots that were just not hitting, Pierce was ineffective, and Ray was not taking any shots. 

Doc needs to get Ray and KG going and let Pierce be a defender only. Why do we keep attacking Lebron? Hes a good quality defender. Attack Bosh, Bibby, Chalmers, Big Z, Mike Miller, and all these bums. We are hitting the wrong guys in the mouth right now. 

Lebron shouldn't be a problem in this series and he sadly is becoming one due to us not being able to guard him. It sucks. This series could go any which way right now and I hate it. =/

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

HHHHMMMM!!!I'm disapointed to this fans,2 Loses and they are all crying!!!if u are a true C's fan have faith!!!there is 2 more games to play.No1 here knows who's going to win but since im a true Celtics fan i would say they will still win it all this year!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Let's be realistic, the series isn't over yet but if the Celtics can't find a way to slow down LeBron or Wade it will be. The big 3 are showing their age. Their's a lot of wear and tear on them. Pretty sad when nobodies like Joel Anthony and James Jones look like super stars. Sad when Mike Bibby awakens from the dead and hits 30ft 3 pointers. I hope they take 2 out of Boston if not it was a nice ride.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

I don't doubt that the C's can tie up the series 2-2 but lets be realistic. Even through the entire season with pratically no center they need a true legit center to block the middle against Wade and LJames. 

The plan was to get Shaq and JON for Perk to return and Danny traded him??????????? build the bench I get, get Jeff Green I get, but i will never forgive danny for trading Perk. 

Perk and Semih had heart and they both know how to play the game!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts