BYNUM "PUNCHES fiercest34 UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT IN THE GRILL AND WHAT A WAY TO DO IT!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

BYNUM "PUNCHES fiercest34 UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT IN THE GRILL AND WHAT A WAY TO DO IT!!!!!

39 minutes 13 - 20, 36 pts, 8 rebs 4 blks, 1 steal. And playing injured according to Clueless34, Still remember when Clueless34 used to say Perk was better than Bynum HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
     As always:

DEAD WRONG!!!

BOOM!!!!

YOU LOSE!!!!

YET AGAIN!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

Re: BUNUM "PUNCHES fiercest34 UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT IN THE GRILL AND HAT A WAY TO DO IT!!!!!

thanks for the lessons learned, brother.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Re: BUNUM "PUNCHES fiercest34 UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT IN THE GRILL AND HAT A WAY TO DO IT!!!!!

In Response to BUNUM "PUNCHES fiercest34 UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT IN THE GRILL AND HAT A WAY TO DO IT!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]39 minutes 13 - 20, 36 pts, 8 rebs 4 blks, 1 steal. And playing injured according to Clueless34, Still remember when Clueless34 used to say Perk was better than Bynum HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!  As always: DEAD WRONG!!! BOOM!!!!   YOU LOSE!!!! YET AGAIN!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

Clueless actually said this?? Wow, what a clown. Then again, what would any Boston fan know about a center with a pulse lol.

Great game by Bynumite!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

F34 and Red keep waiting for Bynum to get hurt.
    They fail to realize the last freak injury he had was 2 years ago.

He is easily the most polished center in the NBA.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

In Response to Re: BUNUM "PUNCHES fiercest34 UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT IN THE GRILL AND HAT A WAY TO DO IT!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]F34 and Red keep waiting for Bynum to get hurt. They fail to realize the last freak injury he had was 2 years ago. He is easily the most polished center in the NBA.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

I thought that was JON!

Laughing

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Re: BUNUM "PUNCHES fiercest34 UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT IN THE GRILL AND WHAT A WAY TO DO IT!!!!!

In Response to Re: BUNUM "PUNCHES fiercest34 UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT IN THE GRILL AND HAT A WAY TO DO IT!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]thanks for the lessons learned, brother.
    Posted by Onthe405[/QUOTE]
    Thanks but Clueless34 won't learn anything. He is 99.9% of the time DEAD WRONG.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Onthe405. Show Onthe405's posts

Re: BUNUM "PUNCHES fiercest34 UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT IN THE GRILL AND WHAT A WAY TO DO IT!!!!!

In Response to Re: BUNUM "PUNCHES fiercest34 UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT IN THE GRILL AND WHAT A WAY TO DO IT!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: BUNUM "PUNCHES fiercest34 UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT IN THE GRILL AND HAT A WAY TO DO IT!!!!! : Thanks but Clueless34 won't learn anything. He is 99.9% of the time DEAD WRONG.
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

it is what it is...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to BUNUM "PUNCHES fiercest34 UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT IN THE GRILL AND HAT A WAY TO DO IT!!!!! : Clueless actually said this?? Wow, what a clown. Then again, what would any Boston fan know about a center with a pulse lol. Great game by Bynumite!
    Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE]
    He used to say it all the time before they traded Perk. But you shouldn't be surprise with his track record of being DEAD WRONG 99.9% of the time. We all know him on this board.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Re: BYNUM "PUNCHES fiercest34 UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT IN THE GRILL AND WHAT A WAY TO DO IT!!!!!

Exactly GK we put the wood to across town rivals.  Ahhh life is good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Re: BYNUM "PUNCHES fiercest34 UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT IN THE GRILL AND WHAT A WAY TO DO IT!!!!!

Jerkins better than Bynumite? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]F34 and Red keep waiting for Bynum to get hurt. They fail to realize the last freak injury he had was 2 years ago. He is easily the most polished center in the NBA.

show a post where I said that, liar!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BUNUM "PUNCHES fiercest34 UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT IN THE GRILL AND HAT A WAY TO DO IT!!!!! : show a post where I said that, liar!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Every time Bynum is on the floor you are hoping he has a major injury.
    Sorry Charlie, Bynum is healthy and looks great.

He completely abused the defensive wizard DeAndre Jordan.
    He scored at will.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BUNUM "PUNCHES fiercest34 UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT IN THE GRILL AND HAT A WAY TO DO IT!!!!! : Every time Bynum is on the floor you are hoping he has a major injury. Sorry Charlie, Bynum is healthy and looks great. He completely abused the defensive wizard DeAndre Jordan. He scored at will.  

NOT TRUE - and show me a post where I wished an injury on another player!!!  Go ahead!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BUNUM "PUNCHES fiercest34 UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT IN THE GRILL AND HAT A WAY TO DO IT!!!!! : I thought that was JON!

Funny.

It's hard to believe Danny couldn't tell JON had nothing left when he shot 20% from the field against the Celtics in the 2010 playoffs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

The only person that can stop Bynumite is JON!!!

Laughing

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Anyone who agrees with the Elf is hard up for support!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

The elf is twisted but funny.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: BYNUM "PUNCHES fiercest34 UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT IN THE GRILL AND WHAT A WAY TO DO IT!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]The elf is twisted but funny.

How is he funny??  If this were a lakers fourm, and he was a Celtics troll, would he be funny??

Thought not!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: BYNUM "PUNCHES fiercest34 UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT IN THE GRILL AND WHAT A WAY TO DO IT!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]The elf is twisted but funny.

You really honestly think Elven is funny.

I cry for you a little more each day.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BYNUM "PUNCHES fiercest34 UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT IN THE GRILL AND WHAT A WAY TO DO IT!!!!! : You really honestly think Elven is funny. I cry for you a little more each day.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

I laugh at you a little more each day.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BYNUM "PUNCHES fiercest34 UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT IN THE GRILL AND WHAT A WAY TO DO IT!!!!! : I laugh at you a little more each day.

That's cool.  Elf says things like "leastern conference" and "Bynumite".  You think he is funny.

You're a troll that used to post as a woman that only hangs out to annoy people.

I obviously know Elven isn't funny and I post on a Celtics board because I like the Celtics.

Laugh away man.  Go talk to a therapist and see what he thinks about your sense of humor.  To someone with self confidence trolls like you are only here to make me feel better about myself.

And I do appreciate it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Is there a doctor in the house for snake? And while the doc's at it, can he fix up PP's last second fadeaway shot!

Laughing

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]Is there a doctor in the house for snake? And while the doc's at it, can he fix up PP's last second fadeaway shot!

Doctor in the house for snake.  AHAHAHAHAHA...oh God Mark was right!  Elven is hilarious!

Wow. may I haven't laughed that long in a awhile.  Mark must have urinated all over himself with that one.  Doctor in the house for snake.  wow.  Good stuff.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BYNUM "PUNCHES fiercest34 UP DOWN LEFT RIGHT IN THE GRILL AND WHAT A WAY TO DO IT!!!!! : Doctor in the house for snake.  AHAHAHAHAHA...oh God Mark was right!  Elven is hilarious! Wow. may I haven't laughed that long in a awhile.  Mark must have urinated all over himself with that one.  Doctor in the house for snake.  wow.  Good stuff.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain dawg, truly I feel it. Move on dawg, maybe next time PP hits that fadeaway at the death. Lmao.

Laughing