Bynum Extension Means No Dwight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Bynum Extension Means No Dwight

In Response to Re: Bynum Extension Means No Dwight:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum Extension Means No Dwight : No, the dumbest post ever was you stating that you think the Magic are going to call Dwight's bluff and not trade him.  Even after what they endured with Shaq. Wow!! ROFLMAO!!! Re: Oh oh!! posted at 7/26/2012 12:08 PM EDT hedleylamarr Posts: 4799 First: 1/16/2010 Last: 7/26/2012 9db3c87664865e2a06b777d116cf14b3 In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : I have provided link after link to you and you just move on to the next point. Bynum might be interested in signing with Houston, Dallas, Cleveland and of course LA.  If he doesn't sign an extension with the Lakers , he'll be an unrestricted free agent next summer and will draw a ton of interest from around the league. Of course the Lakers would be a heavy contender for him, but according to Yahoo! Sports , Bynum would favor the Mavericks , Rockets and Cavaliers . According to the report, "a couple other places" could be involved too. http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/19542099/andrew-bynums-list-includes-dallas-houston-and-cleveland Posted by TommyRules So, basically whatever team he's on can offer him the most money?  Is that correct?  Otherwise, he loses about 25 million?  Also correct? Think the Magic know that?  Think they are calling Howard's bluff?  I do!! Re: Oh oh!! posted at 7/26/2012 12:08 PM EDT hedleylamarr Posts: 4799 First: 1/16/2010 Last: 7/26/2012 9db3c87664865e2a06b777d116cf14b3 In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : In Response to Re: Oh oh!! : I have provided link after link to you and you just move on to the next point. Bynum might be interested in signing with Houston, Dallas, Cleveland and of course LA.  If he doesn't sign an extension with the Lakers , he'll be an unrestricted free agent next summer and will draw a ton of interest from around the league. Of course the Lakers would be a heavy contender for him, but according to Yahoo! Sports , Bynum would favor the Mavericks , Rockets and Cavaliers . According to the report, "a couple other places" could be involved too. http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on-basketball/19542099/andrew-bynums-list-includes-dallas-houston-and-cleveland Posted by TommyRules So, basically whatever team he's on can offer him the most money?  Is that correct?  Otherwise, he loses about 25 million?  Also correct? Think the Magic know that?  Think they are calling Howard's bluff?  I do!!
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]

They ARE calling his bluff, Mr. Jaminson is better than Harden.  What would you call it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum Extension Means No Dwight : They ARE calling his bluff, Mr. Jaminson is better than Harden.  What would you call it?
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

I would call it desperation of trying to keep him on their team. If they truly believe that he is going to resign with them and don't make a trade, he will most likely be a Dallas Maverick after this season's end. Only time will tell, but Orlando is not stupid, and in the end, will not lose Dwight for nothing like they did with Shaq. If they are that dumb, then Rob Hennigan will be needing a new career after next season.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum Extension Means No Dwight : I would call it desperation of trying to keep him on their team. If they truly believe that he is going to resign with them and don't make a trade, he will most likely be a Dallas Maverick after this season's end. Only time will tell, but Orlando is not stupid, and in the end, will not lose Dwight for nothing like they did with Shaq. If they are that dumb, then Rob Hennigan will be needing a new career after next season.

OMG  - can one of you at least admit that they do NOT have to trade him now?  That they can wait?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum Extension Means No Dwight : OMG  - can one of you at least admit that they do NOT have to trade him now?  That they can wait?

Yes, I have already said that they will wait and hire a new coach before the trade goes down.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum Extension Means No Dwight : Yes, I have already said that they will wait and hire a new coach before the trade goes down.

Why would they trade him then?  I think it's 100% the opposite.  What coach in his right mind would take a job, THEN watch his star player be traded for nothing?  When they hire a new coach, doesn't it make sense that the new guy will try to be a fence-mender between Howard and Hennigan?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum Extension Means No Dwight : Why would they trade him then?  I think it's 100% the opposite.  What coach in his right mind would take a job, THEN watch his star player be traded for nothing?  When they hire a new coach, doesn't it make sense that the new guy will try to be a fence-mender between Howard and Hennigan?

Exactly my point, they will hire a coach first and then hope that he can sell Howard on staying with them. Once that fails, the Magic are out of cards to play and will have no choice but to trade him. As far as your question about what coach in their right mind would take that job. I am pretty sure there are a ton of people out there that would like to be a head coach in the NBA regardless of what team it is.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum Extension Means No Dwight : Exactly my point, they will hire a coach first and then hope that he can sell Howard on staying with them. Once that fails, the Magic are out of cards to play and will have no choice but to trade him. As far as your question about what coach in their right mind would take that job. I am pretty sure there are a ton of people out there that would like to be a head coach in the NBA regardless of what team it is.

I actually agree, but I still think they hold off trading him until the last minute.  We'll have to agree to disagree on that.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedCoach. Show RedCoach's posts

Bynum would do a Ray Allen.  He would let his contract expire next year and sign for max money with Dallas.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]Bynum would do a Ray Allen.  He would let his contract expire next year and sign for max money with Dallas.
    Posted by RedCoach[/QUOTE]

Only if he wants to take a deal that is 25 million less than what the Lakers can offer. We shall see if it actually comes to that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]Bynum would do a Ray Allen.  He would let his contract expire next year and sign for max money with Dallas.
    Posted by RedCoach[/QUOTE]

Only if he wants to take a deal that is 25 million less than what the Lakers can offer. We shall see if it actually comes to that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum Extension Means No Dwight : Only if he wants to take a deal that is 25 million less than what the Lakers can offer. We shall see if it actually comes to that.

Looks like the magic are going to keep him. Sorry bynum is a dummy. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts