Bynum-good thing he can't play.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

Bynum-good thing he can't play.

Making his season debut he goes for 29pts and 13 rebounds. Told those Laker fans he couldn't play, after all we have Jerlame and KG who are both beasts!

Ugh!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

Re: Bynum-good thing he can't play.

In Response to Re: Bynum-good thing he can't play.:
    It's not February yet. So relax, don't get too excited. We all know what February means to Bynum's knee, right?
    Posted by Fiercest34

We all know how many rings he has as well, twice as many as any of the big three all of whom have played numerous more seasons.

Trade for him Danny, give the Lakers the big 3, Rondo, the cheerleaders and keys to the city!!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to Re: Bynum-good thing he can't play. : You do realize your Lakers will be back in Denver in less than 24 hours, right? Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34

I don't keep a track of who the Lakers play but even if their back in Denver soon, care to remind me when KG or Jerlame have gone for 29 & 13 this season??? Take your time, no need to rush on this.

Dannnnyyyy- trade for Bynum now!!!!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

NBA.com is always on my screen.
    http://www.nba.com/games/20111231/DENLAL/gameinfo.html?ls=gt2hp0021100050#nbaGIboxscore&ls=iref:nbahpt1&ls=iref:nbahpt1

As for DH-dunno but maybe Herr Stern may bring in another rule so that DH can go anywhere bar the Lakers. 

Dannnnyyyyy- trade for Bynum now or forever be known as the man who only made a decent trade courtesy of McHale!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

NBA.com is always on my screen. http://www.nba.com/games/20111231/DENLAL/gameinfo.html?ls=gt2hp0021100050#nbaGIboxscore&ls=iref:nbahpt1&ls=iref:nbahpt1 As for DH-dunno but maybe Herr Stern may bring in another rule so that DH can go anywhere bar the Lakers.  Dannnnyyyyy- trade for Bynum now or forever be known as the man who only made a decent trade courtesy of McHale!
    Posted by null

Hating on Stern because this DIDN'T WORK OUT FOR YA???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

It's called basketball reasons, NULL AND VOID!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

In Response to Re: Bynum-good thing he can't play. : So you just accidentally saw it on the news, Bynum's 29 and 13? How many more hours do we have to wait for DH to become a Laker?
    Posted by Fiercest34

Bro, no one knows for sure, but DH would look good in a Lakers uni.  Currently I feel confident DH will not stay in Orlando.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to Re: Bynum-good thing he can't play. : Bro, no one knows for sure, but DH would look good in a Lakers uni.  Currently I feel confident DH will not stay in Orlando.
    Posted by greeneater2

GE-what's it gonna cost for the Celtics to get Bynum? Perpared to give everything including the kitchen sink, the wife and children!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

NBA.com is always on my screen. http://www.nba.com/games/20111231/DENLAL/gameinfo.html?ls=gt2hp0021100050#nbaGIboxscore&ls=iref:nbahpt1&ls=iref:nbahpt1 As for DH-dunno but maybe Herr Stern may bring in another rule so that DH can go anywhere bar the Lakers.  Dannnnyyyyy- trade for Bynum now or forever be known as the man who only made a decent trade courtesy of McHale!
    Posted by null

I'd trade Rondo for Bynum in a second.  BUT, with ATL's offer now Joe Johnson and Al Horford, I highly doubt Bynum for Howard will work.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

I'd trade for Bynum with anybody and everybody on the Celtics roster. No brainer!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I'd trade for Bynum with anybody and everybody on the Celtics roster. No brainer!
    Posted by null

Good, we'll make sure Mitch Kupchak hires you, as soon as you finish high school!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?categoryId=2459789&id=7409018

Beastly!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I saw:
    koME make a shot
    Bynum fail to rotate on defense
    Bynum travel on a layup
    Galinari miss a wide open layup

BEASTLY!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Bynum is a 24 year old monster, Garnett is a 35 year old has been. Lakers future very bright, Celtics well on the decline. Happy New Year.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Bynum-good thing he can't play. : I saw: koME make a shot Bynum fail to rotate on defense Bynum travel on a layup Galinari miss a wide open layup BEASTLY!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Red you forgot how the video starts,  Kome making a jumper,  (Goes 6-18 and first highlight)  Lets not forget  Kome missing a jumper and Galanari missing the layup, with KOME chasing him, actually had no impact but KOME acted like he did something.  The dude has earned the name KOME.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4420007. Show user_4420007's posts

In Response to Re: Bynum-good thing he can't play. : Red you forgot how the video starts,  Kome making a jumper,  (Goes 6-18 and first highlight)  Lets not forget  Kome missing a jumper and Galanari missing the layup, with KOME chasing him, actually had no impact but KOME acted like he did something.  The dude has earned the name KOME.
    Posted by OneOnOne

Care to point out where Kobe acted like he did something? Oops maybe he did, 10 rebounds and 9 assists. More rebounds than KG got in any game this season.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Bynum-good thing he can't play. : Care to point out where Kobe acted like he did something? Oops maybe he did, 10 rebounds and 9 assists. More rebounds than KG got in any game this season.
    Posted by null

Probably stuck his bottom lip out.  You might get more interest in your posts on a Laker site, or are you  really a Celtic fan.  Must like it here eh?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Bynum-good thing he can't play. : Red you forgot how the video starts,  Kome making a jumper,  (Goes 6-18 and first highlight)  Lets not forget  Kome missing a jumper and Galanari missing the layup, with KOME chasing him, actually had no impact but KOME acted like he did something.  The dude has earned the name KOME.
    Posted by OneOnOne

Careful, "Celtics fan" null and void is stalking you now!!
    I know what you mean, he followed, and got the rebound.  It was Blake who altered the shot, but koME ended up with the ball in his hands. 
    I get you were talking about that ONE play, right?  You never said koME had a bad game, right?    Ah, the youth of today!!  Too much TMZ - taking one sentence out of context!!  UGH!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Bynum-good thing he can't play. : Careful, "Celtics fan" null and void is stalking you now!! I know what you mean, he followed, and got the rebound.  It was Blake who altered the shot, but koME ended up with the ball in his hands.  I get you were talking about that ONE play, right?  You never said koME had a bad game, right?    Ah, the youth of today!!  Too much TMZ - taking one sentence out of context!!  UGH!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

U B exactly right!!!   Man I dislike Kome as much as I have ever disliked any player. I know he WAS a great player at one time.  Rode Shaq coat tails to 3 rings.  Shoots nearly every time he touches the ball,  every end of game shot. Hits about 1 out of 15 and they call him the "closer". The announcers drool on him. He is also the most over rated player in my opinion. (MVP of playoffs 2010, what a joke)   They talk about his defense and I have never thought he was that good there. He could be but he only put the effort on defense about 10 percent of the time. Jordan played defense the whole game. I guess you can tell what I think of him.

BTW - If Paul Pierce wanted to jack up 20-25 shots a game I am quite positive that he could average 25 pts a game.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Bynum-good thing he can't play. : U B exactly right!!!   Man I dislike Kome as much as I have ever disliked any player. I know he WAS a great player at one time.  Rode Shaq coat tails to 3 rings.  Shoots nearly every time he touches the ball,  every end of game shot. Hits about 1 out of 15 and they call him the "closer". The announcers drool on him. He is also the most over rated player in my opinion. (MVP of playoffs 2010, what a joke)   They talk about his defense and I have never thought he was that good there. He could be but he only put the effort on defense about 10 percent of the time. Jordan played defense the whole game. I guess you can tell what I think of him. BTW - If Paul Pierce wanted to jack up 20-25 shots a game I am quite positive that he could average 25 pts a game.
    Posted by OneOnOne

He DID, before the Big Three were born!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Bynum-good thing he can't play. : He DID, before the Big Three were born!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

Can you imagine how much better the Fakers would be if Kome bought into the team concept like PP did?  Kome has a lot of talent around him in the form of bigs but he HAS to the the show.  I actually believe he would rather score a lot of points  and lose in the semi finals, blame it on his team mates for not helping more, than win the championship and be the 3rd best player on his team.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts