Bynum's Behavior is a Concern for the Lakers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Bynum's Behavior is a Concern for the Lakers

This 23 year old child is almost as much an animal as Artest. Recall with his $100K 6 series BMW he parked in a handicapped spot & no fine I believe. Did he feel justified with his wobbly knees ? He just defied the law because he thinks he's above it.

I do not believe he even got a technical for his behavior when goal tending wasn't called on his shot and Sessions put in the rebound. All the way down the court he needed be restrained. How about tossing him out for the rest of the game and even a 1 game suspension. Wouldn't be a dry eye in my house if he's punished !

http://www.foxsportswest.com/05/04/12/Bynums-actions-still-a-concern-for-Laker/landing_battleforla.html?blockID=723728&feedID=7972

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

Re: Bynum's Behavior is a Concern for the Lakers

In Response to Bynum's Behavior is a Concern for the Lakers:
    This 23 year old child is almost as much an animal as Artest. Recall with his $100K 6 series BMW he parked in a handicapped spot & no fine I believe. Did he feel justified with his wobbly knees ? He just defied the law because he thinks he's above it. I do not believe he even got a technical for his behavior when goal tending wasn't called on his shot and Sessions put in the rebound. All the way down the court he needed be restrained. How about tossing him out for the rest of the game and even a 1 game suspension. Wouldn't be a dry eye in my house if he's punished ! http://www.foxsportswest.com/05/04/12/Bynums-actions-still-a-concern-for-Laker/landing_battleforla.html?blockID=723728&feedID=7972
    Posted by mandobello

At least Bynum does NOT bump into referees. Cool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

Re: Bynum's Behavior is a Concern for the Lakers

Hopefully he does something stupid at the same time either the coach bench him for a game or two or get suspension.

Bynum is the key for the Lakers to win the NBA title again.

Without him, Lakers will not win it all.

Keep messing up Bynum!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts