Bynum's knee in question again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

Bynum's knee in question again

As some of you have seen, or will see very soon, Andrew Bynum hyper extended his knee after stepping on dajuan blair's foot. MRI tomorrow, but it looked bad. The playing field may have just been leveled

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BS10FAN. Show BS10FAN's posts

Re: Bynum's knee in question again

In Response to Bynum's knee in question again:
    [QUOTE]As some of you have seen, or will see very soon, Andrew Bynum hyper extended his knee after stepping on dajuan blair's foot. MRI tomorrow, but it looked bad. The playing field may have just been leveled
    Posted by truth-torpedo34[/QUOTE]

Yes I just posted the same thing..I am watching the game out here in LA..it did not look good..I agree..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In Response to Re: Bynum's knee in question again:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Bynum's knee in question again : Yes I just posted the same thing..I am watching the game out here in LA..it did not look good..I agree..
    Posted by BS10FAN[/QUOTE]
    Im wtching it too.  What part of LA you in?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

I'm willing to bet that was at least a minor tear. Replays look brutal.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

He'll be fine, he walked off under his own power.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from moongirl. Show moongirl's posts

[QUOTE]He'll be fine, he walked off under his own power.
    Posted by OC-CeltsFan[/QUOTE]

So did Tom Brady.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Without Bynum I'm not sure how far we'll get. Here's hoping it looked worse than it turns out to be.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

They reported at the beginning of the third quarter that bynum couldn't move his knee, as swelling already set in. It's all on the MRI, but past history and reporting seem to indicate that it's a concern for him. Laker's lose their biggest game changer if he's out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Wish him well. Don't want to see any player go down with an injury no matter what team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

also pau gasol played 40 mintues tonight, odom 36. the lakers are playing heavy minutes still.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

That did not look good. I'd say 2-3 weeks would be the best scenario for the lake show. Don't wish an injury on anyone but I sure will miss QDaddy and the trolls. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Post game comments sounded optimistic. But I'll wait to exhale after the MRI.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

"Two hours later, Andrew Bynum said he felt OK.

"It's not really that bad," he said as he walked out of the locker room. "It was painful right when it happened but it's not that bad right now."

He took long strides, forcing a pack of reporters to walk briskly to keep up with him.

An MRI exam is scheduled for Wednesday, seemingly more as a precaution. He did not go with the team Tuesday night to Sacramento and will not play Wednesday against the Kings." A quote from the L.A. Times

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

It really did not lpook that bad to me.... he's got 7 days to rest it up

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from oreed. Show oreed's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum's knee in question again : So did Tom Brady.
    Posted by moongirl[/QUOTE]
    -----

he has a point there, i taught brady woulded been okay,

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oreed. Show oreed's posts

lakers trying to get greedy geting seeds while they should be resting guys pau & kobe

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BS10FAN. Show BS10FAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum's knee in question again : Im wtching it too.  What part of LA you in?
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

Agoura Hills

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Cant go by looks....

We all saw Kristic and then Shaq if the past two weeks look like their seasons we over.. Turns out thats not even close...

I dont want BYnum to get hurt unless we're facing them in the finals.. then I wouldnt mind it at all... along with Gasol too

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StompersLover. Show StompersLover's posts

Why do people care about the Lakers in a totally different conference?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Bynum told Phil that "He will be alright, and if it were a game 7 tonight, he would play" according to ESPN's Ric Bucher. Also, I am really glad that he didn't need a wheelchair.  LOL   Expect him to play, unlike perkins last year in game 7 of the Finals.

Lakers 3peat is not in doubt. The past week and last night were just the Lakers giving the rest of the league some hope, and to also boost the NBA playoff ratings.  Cool

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum's knee in question again : DENIAL IS NOT A RIVER THAT RUNS THROUGH EGYPT! HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I am not in denial. I am basing my opinions on reality. I am no orthopedic doctor, but a player knows his body better than anyone else, and if Bynum is saying these things, then I have no reason to doubt it. I am not a gambling man, but if Bynum was putting full weight on his knee hours after the injury, then I would suspect he will be ready when the playoffs start for the Lakers on Sunday. You probably are wondering why I say Sunday and not Saturday? The reason being is that the Lakers are PRIMETIME, and they will be in the TV spot that will attract the most viewers. Enjoy living in your hope of injury to a rival player. Pathetic. Surprised

Sections
Shortcuts