Bynum's knee in question again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Re: Bynum's knee in question again

In Response to Re: Bynum's knee in question again:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum's knee in question again : Believe what you want and then take your time and come up with this year's excuses..... Not sure how anyone could even argue that Bynum was not the second best center this year aside from Howard...... well of course unless you include Perk who played 12 games and lead the Cs to a lower winning percentage in his 12 games than they had before they he came back.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

Oh dear, you do have some serious problems with logic sometimes Dudder, I never said bynum wasn't good. I never even rated him as a center good or bad. In fact I'll give you 10,000 dollars if you can point out where I said that.  I didn't.

So pay attention. Your whole point is that the reason the Lakers didn't win the series quicker was because you say Bynum wasn't healthy.

My counter was that Bynum being unhealthy is no different than KG and Pierce being injured as well. Along with perkins.

Basically if I am guilty of making excuses by brining up injuries to Perk, KG and Pierce, then you too are making excuses  by bringing up Bynum's injury that's basic logic. eitherbringin up an injury is an excuse or it isn't.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum's knee in question again : And Kobe had knee injuries, finger injuries...etc.  Doesn't matter.  A team wins or loses.  No excuses either way.
    Posted by LakerFanOutWest[/QUOTE]

Now I agree with this. Bynum was injured in 2008. I don't accept that as an excuse when Laker fans use it. They lost. My point was that you can't claim the Lakers would have won the series last year any quicker with a healthy Bynum and not include the fact that the Celtics also had injuries. Either it's a valid excuse or it is not.

If it is a valid excuse that bynum was injured, and that's why it took 7 games; then it is also valid to say KG was injured and that's why the Celtics didn't win. You can't have it both ways.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum's knee in question again : So, according to you, we better not play the Celtics (9-3) in the Finals based on our history? You are an embarassment to Lakers Nation.
    Posted by isACGreen[/QUOTE]

Only the most recent history matters and to suggest otherwise is just silly.

Lakers' history includes history when they were actually the Lakers - the land of 10,000 lakes in Minnesota.

Only the last 4 years really matter to these two teams, the Lakers with a healthy Bynum could argue going for 4 in a row and with a healthy KG the Cs could be looking at 3 of the last 4.

My guess is the Lakers will be tied with the Cs with 17 after this year and that neither team will have any actual chance of being a factor going forward for the next 10 years or so given the prospective CBA.

Who can get back to the lottery as soon and as effecctiveky as possible?

What will the new CBA do to the teams that are over the cap and what will a hard cap mean to those teams and how will the CBA deal with existing contracts?

My guess is that Rondo's contract will hamper the Cs and the Cs will continue to win too many games and that will in and of itself will disallow the Cs from obtaining  the Cs from allowing the Cs to get better in an effort to be an actual legitimate draft picker that allows them to draft actual talent.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Crazy I mostly agree with your last post dudder. although there is some speculation. No one knows what the CBa will be. It might not be quite as restrivitive as you think. Also the Celtics did get a top ten pick in the Jeff Green trade. The way the pick is protected is that we get the place of whoever finishes lower. The Clippers or Timberwolves. It could be a really good pick.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from isACGreen. Show isACGreen's posts

[QUOTE]Excuses, why can't we take losses without making an EXCUSE.
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

Another fellow Lakers fan, great!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

isACGreen : Lakers
    RicoCeltic : Celtics

To be clear.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

[QUOTE]Excuses, why can't we take losses without making an EXCUSE.
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

At least we are not pscho pretenders...

Sections
Shortcuts