Bynum's knee in question again

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Re: Bynum's knee in question again

Oh don't worry about me. You need to worry about Melo and the knicks. Laughing

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bynum is hurt and while he may play it is not game seven of the finals.  He has to bust his butt through the whole playoff season.  You will find out if he is fine but don't delude yourself that at this juncture it is going to be easy.  The playoffs are different.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: Bynum's knee in question again:
    [QUOTE]Bynum told Phil that "He will be alright, and if it were a game 7 tonight, he would play" according to ESPN's Ric Bucher. Also, I am really glad that he didn't need a wheelchair.  LOL   Expect him to play, unlike perkins last year in game 7 of the Finals. Lakers 3peat is not in doubt. The past week and last night were just the Lakers giving the rest of the league some hope, and to also boost the NBA playoff ratings. 
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

I'm glad he doesn't need a wheelchair too. I'd hate to see him come back in the middle of the game and light the opposition up for a championship while winning an mvp. Luckily Bynum is not Paul Pierce.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Bynum's knee in question again:
    [QUOTE]As some of you have seen, or will see very soon, Andrew Bynum hyper extended his knee after stepping on dajuan blair's foot. MRI tomorrow, but it looked bad. The playing field may have just been leveled
    Posted by truth-torpedo34[/QUOTE]

Bynum played at about 30% capacity in last year's finals and ummmm the Lakers won.  The threat to the Lakers title hopes is not even in the eastern conference.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Bynum's knee in question again : Bynum played at about 30% capacity in last year's finals and ummmm the Lakers won.  The threat to the Lakers title hopes is not even in the eastern conference.
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]
    really? the heat smoked the lakers twice so far this year

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum's knee in question again : really? the heat smoked the lakers twice so far this year
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]
    And the Magic smoked the Lakers twice in the 09 regular season. How'd that work out for them in the finals?

The playoffs aren't for the weak. Ask LeBron.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Bynum played at about 30% capacity in last year's finals and ummmm the Lakers won.  The threat to the Lakers title hopes is not even in the eastern conference.
    ------
    Umm, KG had one leg. Pierce was shooting fluid out of his knee and Perkins didn't play in game 7. we lost it in the last 5 minutes.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

The latest on Bynum:

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/4/13/2107963/andrew-bynum-injury-update-mri-los-angles-lakers

Dont worry celtic fans, if you guys can make it to the Finals, which i highly doubt, Bynum will be playing. Cool

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]The latest on Bynum: http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2011/4/13/2107963/andrew-bynum-injury-update-mri-los-angles-lakers Dont worry celtic fans, if you guys can make it to the Finals, which i highly doubt, Bynum will be playing.
    Posted by Tayshawn[/QUOTE]

When we make it to the finals it'll be kevin Durant i'm worried about. if the lakers somehow squeze in and bynum is somehow healthy we'll have Shaq to shut him down. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lani234. Show lani234's posts

i remember after game six last year perkins said he would play in game 7 so lets wiat and see

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

The MRI revealed a bone bruise, nothing more. He should be able to play this weekend.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=6346828

I hate to say I told you so... BUT I Told you so...  Laughing

Kirk6, OKC??  Who is that??  LMAO Oh, you must be talking about the team that has lost 12 out of the last 13 times they have visited the LAKERS at Staple Center. Cool

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]Bynum played at about 30% capacity in last year's finals and ummmm the Lakers won.  The threat to the Lakers title hopes is not even in the eastern conference. ------ Umm, KG had one leg. Pierce was shooting fluid out of his knee and Perkins didn't play in game 7. we lost it in the last 5 minutes.
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

KG was fine as was Pierce and if Bynum had been 100% there would not have been a game 6 or game 7.......  Bynum had 21 points, 14 boards, and 7 blocks in game 1... imagine if he was healthy.......  argument over......

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MajicMVP. Show MajicMVP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum's knee in question again : Good. I am going to enjoy watching the Lakers lose to OKC with no excuses.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

OKC's former incarnation was the Seattle Supersonics, the Lakers' whipping boys in the playoffs: 1980, 1987, 1989, 1995, 1998, plus the current edition: 2010.

Ask the Seattle people when the last time they beat the Lakers was...

Dallas is also the Lakers' whipping boys: 1984, 1986, 1988.

You better hope the Spurs survive to meet the Lakers. Out of the top 4 seeds, only the Spurs had a history against the Lakers.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum's knee in question again : KG was fine as was Pierce and if Bynum had been 100% there would not have been a game 6 or game 7.......  Bynum had 21 points, 14 boards, and 7 blocks in game 1... imagine if he was healthy.......  argument over......

Uhh, no they wenr't. KG was stil recovering from knee surgery. Pierce had liquid squirting out of his knee. Also Ray was hurt. Kicked in the knee by Artest and Perkins was out. Good to see bynum managed a good game though. Good for him.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum's knee in question again : Uhh, no they wenr't. KG was stil recovering from knee surgery. Pierce had liquid squirting out of his knee. Also Ray was hurt. Kicked in the knee by Artest and Perkins was out. Good to see bynum managed a good game though. Good for him.
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Believe what you want and then take your time and come up with this year's excuses.....

Not sure how anyone could even argue that Bynum was not the second best center this year aside from Howard...... well of course unless you include Perk who played 12 games and lead the Cs to a lower winning percentage in his 12 games than they had before they he came back.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from isACGreen. Show isACGreen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum's knee in question again : OKC's former incarnation was the Seattle Supersonics, the Lakers' whipping boys in the playoffs: 1980, 1987, 1989, 1995, 1998, plus the current edition: 2010. Ask the Seattle people when the last time they beat the Lakers was... Dallas is also the Lakers' whipping boys: 1984, 1986, 1988. You better hope the Spurs survive to meet the Lakers. Out of the top 4 seeds, only the Spurs had a history against the Lakers.
    Posted by MajicMVP[/QUOTE]

So, according to you, we better not play the Celtics (9-3) in the Finals based on our history?
    You are an embarassment to Lakers Nation.  How dare you misspell the name of the Greatest Laker of them all?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bynum's knee in question again : Believe what you want and then take your time and come up with this year's excuses..... Not sure how anyone could even argue that Bynum was not the second best center this year aside from Howard...... well of course unless you include Perk who played 12 games and lead the Cs to a lower winning percentage in his 12 games than they had before they he came back.

It iis not a question of beleif it's a question of facts. I say KG is injured (The whole limping around for a season was what clued me in) you say he wasn't.

I say Pierce had fluid coming out of his knee( as was reported by the team training staff) and you say he didn't.

Now where opinions come in is whether one beleives a healthy KG and a healthy Pierce would have made a difference. I beleive so. you apparently don't.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFanOutWest. Show LakerFanOutWest's posts

[QUOTE]Bynum played at about 30% capacity in last year's finals and ummmm the Lakers won.  The threat to the Lakers title hopes is not even in the eastern conference. ------ Umm, KG had one leg. Pierce was shooting fluid out of his knee and Perkins didn't play in game 7. we lost it in the last 5 minutes.
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

And Kobe had knee injuries, finger injuries...etc.  Doesn't matter.  A team wins or loses.  No excuses either way.

Sections
Shortcuts