CALIFORNIA LOVE GOES: PINGANA, PANG, PUM, POM, POOM, POW, WOW, PENG CLANG BOOOOOM!!! RIGHT TO THE GRILLLLLL!!! AND BACK TO .500!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from blueprint555. Show blueprint555's posts

Go get a life seriously 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from blueprint555. Show blueprint555's posts

Go get a life seriously 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Dr_Hollywood's comment:
    [QUOTE]

OK I herd you the first time...

THE DR. IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!

Dr_Hollywood

[/QUOTE]

Did you "herd" him like cattle?  Or is it Colin Cow HERD? 

Some Doctor!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Dr_Hollywood's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think Hedley is going to call it a career at BDC. The trolls are out of control on the Celtics forum. We have a guy named TommyRules who ADMITTEDLY is mtrax/Gina/MarkfromCT. He also is Bynumizahero, who you thankfully banned the other day. Well.....today, he has reappeared as Dwightizahero. It is really too much for me to handle. I haven't posted on there since last night, and there are posts calling me out......I don't want to come back under a new name, but I really can't handle the stalkers. Especially this one who claims to be a Celtics fan....he is not who he says he is, which is a violation of the user agreement. I am telling you this so that something may be done about TommyRules/Dwightizahero, and we can talk about the Celtics in peace. Thank you - and I will not post again until something is done!

Some teacher.

[/QUOTE]

Corrected you, Rico!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I'm not Rico I am the Dr.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm not Rico I am the Dr.

[/QUOTE]

Not too bright, GK!

How many freaking screen names do you need, you A-H?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

I'm just messing with you hedley.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Wow you really wasted quite a lot of time on that disposable ditty. No wonder you are a doctor on the Internet but not in real life. Just think where you could be if you applied your time differently.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.