Call A Spade A Spade

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Call A Spade A Spade

I think Rondo knows he is going to get traded. His head was in the clouds tonight. He knows his Celtics days are numbered.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

Fiercest34 why would the Lakers accept a trade for Rondo when he only makes 10 mil per yr.  Please don't come back with the JON proposal because there is no way Lakers take him in part of a deal.  Here's the type of deal I believe the Lakers would make Rondo/Allen for Gasol/pick. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

"Please don't come back with the JON proposal because there is no way Lakers take him in part of a deal."

You think Rasheed Wallace is Better? The Lakers would probably ask for Bass too, and I'd give him to them as well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

In Response to Re: Call A Spade A Spade:
    [QUOTE]"Please don't come back with the JON proposal because there is no way Lakers take him in part of a deal." You think Rasheed Wallace is Better? The Lakers would probably ask for Bass too, and I'd give him to them as well.
    Posted by arodrambone[/QUOTE]

Son, I certainly do believe that if what they say about Sheed and his conditioning is true.  If Sheed is in the Lakers plans and they have not been announced it for some reason and I believe that is because the Lakers want to have a deal in place after the Paul debacle. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Call A Spade A Spade : I take it a step further........I think Rondo is doing stuff to make sure he gets traded without asking for a trade.........I believe that Rondo's ego is such that he wants no part of a rebuilding program and feels that no matter where he goes it will be less of a rebuilding situation than the Celtics will be in.........I really don't see RR on someone you want to build a team around as he would be a cancer for any young players.........not exactly the most out going personality.......more of a "listen to my .........I am the greatest" Rondo's actions are such that he must get traded but the unfortunate thing is that those actions are what makes teams shy away from really wanting him........
    Posted by damfuno[/QUOTE]

I would respect the kid if he asked to be traded but he doesn't know what he wants. Stay or go? Stay or go? Stay or go?

He plays brilliantly when he wants to... and then plays poorly, showing his azz, moping and making life very difficult for management when the mood strikes him.

Who wants a piece of this action? Not many teams.

With as much baggage as he brings with him, who can blame them.

Pud

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In Response to Call A Spade A Spade:
    [QUOTE]Tonight we saw how our Big 3 won't let the Celtics miss the playoffs.  Those who believe it's better if we play for the lottery, I'm with you! But our Big 3 have too much pride to tank. That's why if Ainge is not going to blow this team up then it's going to be #8 or #7 seed for us. That means Miami or Chicago in the 1st round.  If Ainge is not going to get a big man like Pau Gasol, we could get swept in the 1st round. Tonight the Cavs were without Varejao and we still couldn't outrebound the Cavs. We couldn't even get 40 rebounds when we only allowed the Cavs to shoot 39.7% from the field. And tonight we saw why Rondo is not someone you build around, he's just too inconsistent. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    Rondo scored zero points but had a lot of assists.  I was surprised. There could be numerous possibilities.  Maybe he thinks he is going to be traded, as another poster said, or he is sulking.  Shooting hand injury?  Or none of those reasons.  I couldn't believe what I was watching.  I am still a fan of his.  Right after I posted one of my better defenses of him, he made me eat my words. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Call A Spade A Spade : I would respect the kid if he asked to be traded but he doesn't know what he wants. Stay or go? Stay or go? Stay or go? He plays brilliantly when he wants to... and then plays poorly, showing his azz, moping and making life very difficult for management when the mood strikes him. Who wants a piece of this action? Not many teams. With as much baggage as he brings with him, who can blame them. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]
    Good assessment.  Rondo is erratic in his play. Believes he is too good and haunted by a feeling he isn't.  They call it a superiority-inferiority complex. 

He seems like he is caving to the pressure of a trade and the instability of his position.  If we don't move him, I think one thing is sure he will not thrive here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Speaking of Spades, here's one  for you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Maybe Ronda had a particularly bad shooting night - Ray Allen's had them as have almost everyone who's ever played. Some nights the ball just doesn't drop - the antithesis of "on fire", tyhe other extreme. However, based on his post-Perkins-trade performances, anything is possible.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe Ronda had a particularly bad shooting night - Ray Allen's had them as have almost everyone who's ever played. Some nights the ball just doesn't drop - the antithesis of "on fire", tyhe other extreme. However, based on his  post-Perkins-trade  performances, anything is possible.
    Posted by painter[/QUOTE]

I think 6 years of particularly bad shooting nights is a trend.