Call of Duty: Kobe Style

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Call of Duty: Kobe Style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ouf9RyA33A

Kobe really looks happy in that ad. Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

Re: Call of Duty: Kobe Style

Love the fact that Kobe is out there, 5 titles and counting, wealthy, famous and still got time to have some fun.

One of the all time great players and his mantra of hard work, perfection and winning should be something the Celtic organization should aspire to. The guy has won more championships than the Celtics have in the last 30 years.....wow what a fact to reflect on!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rum,
    Wrong again, Shaq one his first three.  Shaq was the Sun in that universe and Kobe was Pluto just barely along for the ride.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

That's Kobe's way of saying, "I can kill too!"

Notice the way he handles that rifle, it's like he's holding the neck of a woman.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: Call of Duty: Kobe Style:
    Love the fact that Kobe is out there, 5 titles and counting, wealthy, famous and still got time to have some fun. One of the all time great players and his mantra of hard work, perfection and winning should be something the Celtic organization should aspire to. The guy has won more championships than the Celtics have in the last 30 years.....wow what a fact to reflect on!
    Posted by RUMcHale

Amazing how marketing can elevate a players stature. I give him credit for one NBA title..kinda.. the year KG was out injured. Last year was Gasol much more than Kobe. Kobe just throws up stupid shots against the C's and his % has been attrocious in the 2 finals against Boston. Hardly what legends are made of.

Shaq let Kobe hang on to his shirt tails for the 1st 3.

Interesting, when Shaq left the Lakers, they fell to pieces. Kobe was just a side kick, not the main man

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tjwoods. Show tjwoods's posts

Cease with personal attacks.

Rings are rings. They speak for themselves.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I had watched this video before.  What is the point of Kobe participating in this video?  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUMcHale. Show RUMcHale's posts

The point is it's Kobe, the best player in the game. It sells stuff.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

Interesting, when Shaq left the Lakers, they fell to pieces. Kobe was just a side kick, not the main man
    Posted by Karllost

Yeah, if you call 3 Straight NBA finals and 2 consecutive titles "falling to pieces."  Meanwhile, Shaq has basically worn out his welcome in 3 other cities.  What an ignorant fool. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LAkeravenger. Show LAkeravenger's posts

In Response to Re: Call of Duty: Kobe Style : Rings don't make you a faithful husband........he has the rings but he doesn't have the 2nd part.  Basketball is just a game
    Posted by dangr76

Faithful husband? Whos in the hell cares? You can have faithful. I'll take the 5 rings.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Call of Duty: Kobe Style : You're just jealous because you can't get any woman, probably in a long time.
    Posted by victorlee1234

Off-topic again?

This is a Boston Celtics forum, not an online dating chat room.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

It's strange how laker haters will take credit away whenever and wherever they can.  They say Phil Jackson isn't that great of a coach, Kobe is overrated, Pau Gasol is soft, Shaq won their 3 titles in 01/02/03.  It just baffles me that people either know so little about basketball, or choose to represent themselves as such, that they'd make these statements. 

Shaq was the best center in the league, MVP, and an unstoppable offensive presence.  But he wasn't good enough to win a title without a superstar guard around him.  His 4 titles came with Kobe (3) and Wade (1).  But more importantly, they came with great teams. 

As for Kobe doing a COD commercial, who cares?  Are people really so thin skinned that they're now offended by commercials for video games that depict war?  Some of you fans should be thankful that your team is a lot tougher than you. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

you guys go take a look at the Eastern Conference vs Western Conference thread. that thread was created by a laker fan solely to antagonize Cs fans here in their own backyard. and you wonder why Cs fans here are less than gracious toward the laker organization and their fans. how hospitable would fans in the la times laker forum be were the situation reversed? 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

you guys go take a look at the Eastern Conference vs Western Conference thread. that thread was created by a laker fan solely to antagonize Cs fans here in their own backyard. and you wonder why Cs fans here are less than gracious toward the laker organization and their fans. how hospitable would fans in the la times laker forum be were the situation reversed? 
    Posted by BaileyPowe

I've heard the 'this is our side of the fence' argument plenty of times.  The problem is that the real fence is between good fans and hotheads.  I get along with good Celtics fans a lot better than Laker hotheads. 

So yes, Lakers fans that are hotheads would act just like the Celtic hothead fans. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: Call of Duty: Kobe Style : I've heard the 'this is our side of the fence' argument plenty of times.  The problem is that the real fence is between good fans and hotheads.  I get along with good Celtics fans a lot better than Laker hotheads.  So yes, Lakers fans that are hotheads would act just like the Celtic hothead fans. 
    Posted by jofc

Like.

Sections
Shortcuts