Calling all Faker Trolls! U are 24-27 today and must go 24-7 to make the pay-offs! NO WAY!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Calling all Faker Trolls! U are 24-27 today and must go 24-7 to make the pay-offs! NO WAY!

The majic number of 48-wins to make the playoffs as the 8th seed is outta reach! And with no lottery pick, better luck next DECADE biches!!!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: Calling all Faker Trolls! U are 24-27 today and must go 24-7 to make the pay-offs! NO WAY!

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Lakers only won 45 games but they made the playoffs.

What happened to your magic number?

Dude, shut up. You are now obsessed with me repeating what was nationally published as the "magic number" of 48-wins for any team to make the WC 8th seed. It was an estimate, STUPID, that the EXPERTS were throwing out there. I can't help that the EXPERTS estimates were wrong. I based my statements on the going expectations based on historical data. try it sometime! You truly are a little girl.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Calling all Faker Trolls! U are 24-27 today and must go 24-7 to make the pay-offs! NO WAY!

The Lakers made the playoffs.

Time to man up and admit you were wrong.

Where do you find the balls to ask anyone to MAN UP when you welched on your bet in front everyone???

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Lakers 24-27 will miss the playoffs, according to you.

Didn't the Lakers make the playoffs this season?

Nope, I was wrong in my prediction......SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO DO YOU DAMN IDIOT? HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!! TRY IT SOMETIME instead of always making excuses when you are wrong.........IGNORANT!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

Nope, I was wrong in my prediction......SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO DO YOU DAMN IDIOT? HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!! TRY IT SOMETIME instead of always making excuses when you are wrong.........IGNORANT! 

Lakers only won 45 games but they made the playoffs.

What happened to your magic number?

Dude, shut up. You are now obsessed with me repeating what was nationally published as the "magic number" of 48-wins for any team to make the WC 8th seed. It was an estimate, STUPID, that the EXPERTS were throwing out there. I can't help that the EXPERTS estimates were wrong.I based my statements on the going expectations based on historical data. try it sometime! You truly are a little girl.

So the experts were wrong?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey dummy, I say again....Nope, I was wrong in my prediction......SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO DO YOU DAMN IDIOT? HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!! TRY IT SOMETIME instead of always making excuses when you are wrong.........IGNORANT! 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

Hey dummy, I say again....Nope, I was wrong in my prediction......SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO DO YOU DAMN IDIOT? HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!! TRY IT SOMETIME instead of always making excuses when you are wrong.........IGNORANT! 

As far as I can remember, every time I'm wrong I immediately admit to being wrong.

Maybe you're mistaking for someone else.

[/QUOTE]
    Stop lying dude.......I've heard it all now.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]

As far as I can remember, every time I'm wrong I immediately admit to being wrong.

[/QUOTE]

You must have amnesia. You Immediately admitting to being wrong every time?????

laugh out loud gif

Only once and you didn't pay up the bet.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Re: 2013 Finals Prediction - OneOnOne Style

posted at 6/4/2013 11:36 AM EDT

• Fierce34
    • First: 12/2/2009
    • Last: 6/7/2013

The Spurs will for sure get 2 wins. Just not sure if they can get 3 or 4

laugh out loud gif

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

• Fierce34
    • First: 12/2/2009
    • Last: 6/18/2013

So, GK, I gave a guarantee that the Spurs will win 2 games. How is it that I'm wrong?

The Spurs still have 1 win, right?

3 now, RIGHT?

laugh out loud gif

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Rally...doesn't he remind you of someone from the football threads...never admitting he's wrong until someone calls him on it...LMFAO!  Just didn't think there could be more than one dude like that in the USA...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to nyjetssuc's comment:

Rally...doesn't he remind you of someone from the football threads...never admitting he's wrong until someone calls him on it...LMFAO!  Just didn't think there could be more than one dude like that in the USA...

nyjetsuc, you are so right! I can't even tell this dope that I admit I was wrong about something and it be good enough for him. He goes back and digs this thread up every time I make him feel like a fool. HEY FIERCE! I know why you can't admit you are wrong....You are in a Fantasy world thinking that you are always right, just like your Fantasy AVITAR. When you are me:

At 50+, having been a pro athlete, and even still looking like it, you don't have to be right all of the time to feel good and certainly don't need some fantasy AVATAR because you know you aren't FOS and don't need to always making excuses for being wrong just to feel good about yourself. Feels good to be real FIERCE! I bet you look more like the little lizzard that nyjetsuc posted up top. Maybe he'll let you use that for your avitar, Fierce! Oh, and one last thing. I was wrong about the laers not being able to make the play-offs Fierce. Ahhhh, so easy!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

In response to nyjetssuc's comment:

nyjetsuc, you are so right! I can't even tell this dope that I admit I was wrong about something and it be good enough for him. He goes back and digs this thread up every time I make him feel like a fool. HEY FIERCE! I know why you can't admit you are wrong....You are in a Fantasy world thinking that you are always right, just like your Fantasy AVITAR. When you are me:

At 50+, having been a pro athlete, and even still looking like it, you don't have to be right all of the time to feel good and certainly don't need some fantasy AVATAR because you know you aren't FOS and don't need to always making excuses for being wrong just to feel good about yourself. Feels good to be real FIERCE! I bet you look more like the little lizzard that nyjetsuc posted up top. Maybe he'll let you use that for your avitar, Fierce! Oh, and one last thing. I was wrong about the laers not being able to make the play-offs Fierce. Ahhhh, so easy!

Geeze Rally, you went and scared the dude...LMFAO....

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

If it's so easy then why can't you admit that Rondo is a top 10 PG?

[/QUOTE]
    Under present circumstances, as they are TODAY, RAJON RONDO IS NOT A TOP TEN PG IN THE NBA. Tbat is why. I'm correct. You are wrong. 

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts