CALLING DANNY AINGE, LINE ONE, TWO, & THREE...........

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

CALLING DANNY AINGE, LINE ONE, TWO, & THREE...........

DANNY BOY, WHAT WOULD IT TAKE TO TAKE MR RONDO OFF YOUR HANDS ?????  MAKE YOUR BEST DEAL DANNY BOY,  POINT GUARDS THAT CAN'T SHOOT JUMPERS & FOUL SHOTS ARE A NEGATIVE TO THE TEAM !!!  WHAT SAY YOU ??  ALL YOU FORMER LITTLE LEAGUE ALL STARS  !!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: CALLING DANNY AINGE, LINE ONE, TWO, & THREE...........

We could us a point with a smooth jumper, Williams ???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

In Response to Re: CALLING DANNY AINGE, LINE ONE, TWO, & THREE...........:
    We could us a point with a smooth jumper, Williams ???
    Posted by maryngary
    MAYBE.......   ALL JEST ASIDE, OUTSIDE OF HIS SPEED TO THE BASKET, THE LACK OF BEING A SHOOTER SHORTENS THE FLOOR/COVERAGE FOR THE OTHER TEAM !!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I'm not a believer in williams.  I think his best days are over.  I believe he has kept on too much weight and now he's paying the price from the waist down.  I think he'll go the way of baron davis.  Sporadic play and increasing injuries, with flashes of brilliance and no consistency.

I say keep rondo.  When the big three are gone and he feels less pressure, his shooting will improve quickly.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: CALLING DANNY AINGE, LINE ONE, TWO, & THREE...........:
    I'm not a believer in williams.  I think his best days are over.  I believe he has kept on too much weight and now he's paying the price from the waist down.  I think he'll go the way of baron davis.  Sporadic play and increasing injuries, with flashes of brilliance and no consistency. I say keep rondo.  When the big three are gone and he feels less pressure, his shooting will improve quickly.
    Posted by cole-ely

Once again Rondo is the victim of the Big Three. They're holding him back, yet again.

Wouldn't want the kid to feel pressure.

When the Cs are a 3rd tier tream and he is the man, Rondo no doubt will begin to light it up.

Pud

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

We aren't getting DWill or Howard. Rondo is going anywhere.

Sections
Shortcuts