Calling on my Fellow C's fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Calling on my Fellow C's fans

I've recently purchased NBA League Pass Broadband to watch my beloved Celtics this season because I no longer live up north to watch all the games. Plus, I don't own a TV, only a computer. When I purchased the option that I made, you get to pick 7 NBA teams that you want to view all season long. Well... I only like the Celtics, HAVE only liked the Celtics, and WILL only like the Celtics. So I'm trying to figure out what other 6 teams to pick. I think I've made 1 choice already with the Thunder. Brand new team, nice up-in-comer with a budding star that I respect. That leaves 5 more, but I don't really like anyone else. NOBODY! My fellow C's fans.... if you were in my situation, who else would you choose and why? I'm stumped.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: Calling on my Fellow C's fans

Heat, Suns, Kings, and Lakers. 

You have to see the Lakers lose 30 games this season. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

You are trouble :P We'll only lose 29!

My choices would be. Heat, Bulls, Magic, Lakers and Spurs. I'd pick those Eastern teams because I see them as being your major competition in the East.

Lakers, Spurs and Thunder for the Western teams. Although if Yao stays fit the Rockets may have a good year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Calling on my Fellow C's fans:
    [QUOTE]You are trouble :P We'll only lose 29! My choices would be. Heat, Bulls, Magic, Lakers and Spurs. I'd pick those Eastern teams because I see them as being your major competition in the East. Lakers, Spurs and Thunder for the Western teams. Although if Yao stays fit the Rockets may have a good year.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]

29 losses for the Lakers this season would be good enough for me.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

I think we should expect around 29 loses. Only because of the age of a few of our key players and that I don't think we need to win 60+ this season to make noise in the post season. Number goal in my mind is avoid the Thunder in round one.

Last season we won 57 games so I'm expecting something similar this year. Celtics got to the finals with 50, I think for veteran teams the regular season while important doesn't take precedence over conditioning for the finals.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

A Tard? That's rude! I thought we were having a polite conversation.

And we both gave our opinions on what teams to choose for Broadband. 

That's the beauty of conversation, you can get sidetracked and head off in a different direction.

Now to play police officer .....

What teams would you recommend Che? Just to get back on topic.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calling on my Fellow C's fans : You are out of topic again Fierce. The poster was asking, you keep replying to a Laker's tard and got lost on the way home. What do you expect on the laker's tard? They are worse than a broken GPS....listen...don't let a broken gps  re-route you.  This is why this board is *&$k up, the topic starts in letter A and ended up in letter Z. It's getting useless everyday when someone like Fierce who can't stay with the topic & keep arguing with lakers maggets. Worse than Hi-jacking the thread.......simply apologize.
    Posted by CHEisCHE[/QUOTE]

Are you blind? Dr.BoogieBone is asking fellow Celtic fans to give suggestions on what teams to watch for the upcoming season. I told him to choose the Heat, Suns, Kings, and Lakers. 

You are not the forum police, CHE! 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Calling on my Fellow C's fans : You are out of topic again Fierce. The poster was asking, you keep replying to a Laker's tard and got lost on the way home. What do you expect on the laker's tard? They are worse than a broken GPS....listen...don't let a broken gps  re-route you.  This is why this board is *&$k up, the topic starts in letter A and ended up in letter Z. It's getting useless everyday when someone like Fierce who can't stay with the topic & keep arguing with lakers maggets. Worse than Hi-jacking the thread.......simply apologize.

THIS BOARD IS FACT UP BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU TELLING EVERYBODY HERE THAT THE NBA IS FIXED!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

I don't think MAGGET is even a word? A Tard and Magget (which I guess could get Maggot?)

Again, THAT'S SO RUDE! I haven't been rude to anyone here and this is very rude!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: The NBA is in trouble and better fix this with the new collective bargaining agreement next year

posted at 7/13/2010 8:53 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=46eb450ff7f8181179344972b05bf2a5&plckUserId=46eb450ff7f8181179344972b05bf2a5">
    First: 5/30/2008
    Last: 10/19/2010
    If weasel Stern and his ref diciples can collaborate each other, the owners also collaborated each other then why the players can't talk to each other and collaborate too?
    After all, basketball is a team concept games.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Why should we believe a guy that hates David Stern and the refs?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Interesting to note now this thread is completely off topic!

I may go into a little more detail on an earlier post I made.

Teams to pick.

Heat - They're Bostons main opposition in the East. Watch the team develop or implode over the course of the NBA season. I think they'll cruise to the best record in the East, but will it be enough in the playoffs?
    Bulls - An up and coming team, seems like they always take a two steps back for each step forward. You can watch Boozer join the team and see how they develop, I think they will do well. Noah is getting better each season. And Rose will hopefully be injury free, they'll be fun to watch.
    Magic - What Magic team will show up? I think they still have the tools to be among the elite of the East. They're only two years out of the NBA Finals. Howard may have a breakout year?

Bucks? They maybe ok, watch for Bogut to continue to improve. But I wouldn't pick them at the expense of the other teams.

Lakers - Of course the Lakers, NBA champs and you can see how they go this season. As stated above I think they'll get between 50 to 59 wins this year. Still the team to beat out West. However the Thunder worry me.
    Spurs - An old team, this could be their last run as a serious contender. Although they have the look of early 90's Celtics teams to me (90 though 92) good enough to get a great record in the regular season but get eliminated in the 2nd round.

Blazers would be another good choice. A team that could contend.

There you go.

Che? Thoughts?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

[QUOTE]Why should we believe a guy that hates David Stern and the refs?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Stern maybe should have retired a while ago. But I don't have massive complaints against the guy. Most of my NBA complaints are in regards to the whole Seattle Supersonics mess.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

I still don't understand how you can love the Celtics and hate the NBA. Is the Celtics not part of the NBA?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

1. Heat
     2.Lakers
     3.thunder
     4.Magic
     5.Bulls
     6.Mavericks

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Back to the topic. I recommend that you buy a t.v so you can watch more basketball games. 7 games a season just doesn't make it for most. The C's are on a championship run again. Don't you want to watch that?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jk23. Show jk23's posts

the thunder they have durant hes amazing

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stiorevo. Show stiorevo's posts

I think the first thing that you will have to figure out is if you want to watch east coast or west coast.  Aside from teams, who are your favorite players?  I would go from there.  I personally would pick Heat, Orlando, and Chicago from the East, and then Lakers, Thunder, and either Spurs or Houston.  Again, I would go off of players and if you would like to watch east coast or west coast.  Will times be an issue because West will be later so you may or may not want to stay up so late.

Hope that helps.

Good luck!

Go C's!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]Back to the topic. I recommend that you buy a t.v so you can watch more basketball games. 7 games a season just doesn't make it for most. The C's are on a championship run again. Don't you want to watch that?
    Posted by mem17[/QUOTE]

Earth to mem17...anybody home?  This person wants to chose 7 teams to watch ALL THE GAMES OF THOSE SEVEN TEAMS on the Internet.  My only suggestion is make sure you have a true broadband connection to properly view these games or you will be disappointed.  This is a nice option for those who don't want to purchase the NBA season ticket. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Thank you guys for all your posts... well..... some of your posts. Didn't know this would spark some rage debate. I see the reasoning in the choices BUT.... I REALLY can't stand some of these teams. Like the Lakers and Heat. I don't mean to offend anyone (I see some Laker fans have joined the discussion) but I've never watched a Laker game (unless the opponent is Boston of course) and I never plan on watching a Laker game. And the Heat, well... I just refuse to give them ANY of my attention at all. Mainly because they're getting enough attention from most everyone else. It's making me sick. I do like the Bulls idea though. Magic? mmmmm... Maybe, I kinda think Howard is a bit of a dirty player. And thank you for your suggestion Kobedaman. I hope RoadRunner doesn't disappoint.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

My apologies. I re-read your post and didn't comprehend it properly the first time. You get to watch 7 teams all season long. I thought it said 7 games. My recommendations.

Celtics
    Thunder
    Lakers
    Magic
    Heat
    Blazers
    Clippers " I'm an in the closet Clipper fan." I guess I'm out of the closet now. Go Clips, except when they play the C's.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Dr. Boogie...

Do yourself a favor and add Oklahoma City to your list.  You won't regret it, regardless of where they finish (and they will make the postseason).

Durant is the real deal.  That team is hugely exciting to watch. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Dr. Boogie... Do yourself a favor and add Oklahoma City to your list.  You won't regret it, regardless of where they finish (and they will make the postseason). Durant is the real deal.  That team is hugely exciting to watch. 
    Posted by soups[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.  Durant is one of my favorite NBA players.  I already have my tickets to the game against Oklahoma City. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sellgoods. Show sellgoods's posts

* http://www.itemsellout.com

* Jame shoes $30--39

* Air jordan(1-24)shoes $33

* Jordan Spizike shoes $35

* Jordan 2010 shoes $40

* Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35

* Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $35

* Tshirts (ed hardy,lacoste) $16

* AF tshirt $15

* Jean(True Religion,VERSACE,coogi) $30

* Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $16

* New era cap $15

* FREE SHIPPING

*http://www.itemsellout.com

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Nothing against the players at the Thunder but I wish they were playing out of Seattle. Very sad that they aren't. Cry

Sections
Shortcuts