CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN why Rajon Rondo is the reason we lost the Finals for us last season?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN why Rajon Rondo is the reason we lost the Finals for us last season?

okay, so i know this happened MONTHS AGO, but ive thought about this, and always wondered whenever anyone says it, such as DUDDER or PUDDIN or ACIEMVP. that Rondo disappeared in the finals and hes the reason that we lost. now upon looking up the stats, Rondo averaged 13.6pts, 7.6asts, 6.3rbs, and 1.6 steals per game in the Finals. his fg percentage was 45% with a below-terrible 26% ft percentage. now, excluding his free throws, what are we complaining about that this kid did? is it bc he didnt average a triple double? now Ray Allen was 29% from 3 in the series, having the one monster game 2. Paul Pierce was average, maybe slightly above actually, against Ron Artest. aand KG was, well, last yrs KG. so i just dont get why Rondo is the reason for losing this series? ive also watched tapes of the games, andd wen Kobe decides to sag off of him, Rondo took jumpers. aaand he made quite a bit of them (shot 45%, couldnt be that bad) 
    Going into game 7 analysts and basically everyone else in the world was saying that if the celtics won, Rondo would UNQUESTIONABLY be the MVP of the Finals and of the playoffs as a whole. so why is it that some of us as fans critique and jab and put him down as a cancer to the team? its baffling to hear that Chauncey Billups, John Wall, Nate Robinson, Delonte West, D.J Augustine, etc as the Celtics pg would make the Celtics virtually unbeatable. bc to me, its Rondo that makes the team wat it is..especially in the playoffs wen he plays his heart out for the team and the fans. oh and p.s - hes added the elbow jumper.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN why Rajon Rondo is the reason we lost the Finals for us last season?

p.s i only talk about him so much bc i feel like he is the most disrespected player on this board when he is perhaps the Celtics best player.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN why Rajon Rondo is the reason we lost the Finals for us last season?

In Response to Re: CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN why Rajon Rondo is the reason we lost the Finals for us last season?:
    p.s i only talk about him so much bc i feel like he is the most disrespected player on this board when he is perhaps the Celtics best player.
    Posted by JamezHill24

I pass.

I think you want to kick a dead horse.

Check the archives... if you are truly interested.

This issue has been debated ad nauseum. One more time isn't going to change any minds.

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

In Response to CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN why Rajon Rondo is the reason we lost the Finals for us last season?:
    okay, so i know this happened MONTHS AGO, but ive thought about this, and always wondered whenever anyone says it, such as DUDDER or PUDDIN or ACIEMVP. that Rondo disappeared in the finals and hes the reason that we lost. now upon looking up the stats, Rondo averaged 13.6pts, 7.6asts, 6.3rbs, and 1.6 steals per game in the Finals. his fg percentage was 45% with a below-terrible 26% ft percentage. now, excluding his free throws, what are we complaining about that this kid did? is it bc he didnt average a triple double? now Ray Allen was 29% from 3 in the series, having the one monster game 2. Paul Pierce was average, maybe slightly above actually, against Ron Artest. aand KG was, well, last yrs KG. so i just dont get why Rondo is the reason for losing this series? ive also watched tapes of the games, andd wen Kobe decides to sag off of him, Rondo took jumpers. aaand he made quite a bit of them (shot 45%, couldnt be that bad)  Going into game 7 analysts and basically everyone else in the world was saying that if the celtics won, Rondo would UNQUESTIONABLY be the MVP of the Finals and of the playoffs as a whole. so why is it that some of us as fans critique and jab and put him down as a cancer to the team? its baffling to hear that Chauncey Billups, John Wall, Nate Robinson, Delonte West, D.J Augustine, etc as the Celtics pg would make the Celtics virtually unbeatable. bc to me, its Rondo that makes the team wat it is..especially in the playoffs wen he plays his heart out for the team and the fans. oh and p.s - hes added the elbow jumper . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So9g_oMZXGo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQDOo3Fi1iE&feature=related
    Posted by JamezHill24

That rondo chokes in the playoffs is the most nonsensical argument the rondo critics (notice I don't say haters) propagate on this board. the last two playoffs, rondo has elevated his play well above his regular season performances, and allowed the team to perform much better than was expected. furthermore, I'm 100% certain that had we pulled out game 7, rondo would have been named finals mvp

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

it seems he didn't attack the basket as much as he did in the miami, cleveland, or orlando series.  the first game he tried it and wasnt meant with success, but he did find some success attacking the basket in later games.

I have noticed he is taking more elbow jumpers lately and making them. if he misses them I just shrug and glad he is taking them.

One player doesn't lose us a series. It took the whole team collapsing to lose game 7.

game 7 i am trying to forget. all i remember is they went to the pierce iso late in the game and everyone else standing there. it was awful and i'm trying to forget it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Terrific videos.....the Celts won 3 games in the series.....Rondo personally won 2 of them with his dominant play....the team laid an egg in game 6 and, more importantly, lost Perk....game 7 on the road...the Celtics led for over 3 quarters....the refs changed the officiating....and with around a minute to go we ran out of gas...also, Rondo almost made a steal at the end that could've turned things around....this kid is amazing...and I believe he will continue to improve...you can see his determination and will....huge basketball IQ

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN why Rajon Rondo is the reason we lost the Finals for us last season?:
    In Response to Re: CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN why Rajon Rondo is the reason we lost the Finals for us last season? : I pass. I think you want to kick a dead horse. Check the archives... if you are truly interested. This issue has been debated ad nauseum. One more time isn't going to change any minds. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin

so basically what your saying is "damn, after looking at the stats im starting to realize that i cant logically blame Rondo for losing the series, so ill act like nuthings changed and say dont beat a dead horse." hey man, i understand that there is maybe one, or two posters on here that will actually admit that they are wrong, and i understand your def not one of those people. its cool, just thought you guys deserved to see the FACTS about the series and not go by a few possessions you remembered seeing. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Your def right about him not going to the basket as much in the Finals, i just dont see it as being bc he was scared to go to the line. i mean it coulda been, but he showed no fear all series. i think it might be attributed to the fact that the Lakers have such a huge frontline with Gasol and Bynum back there, so he might have changed the strategy..idk

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN why Rajon Rondo is the reason we lost the Finals for us last season?:
    okay, so i know this happened MONTHS AGO, but ive thought about this, and always wondered whenever anyone says it, such as DUDDER or PUDDIN or ACIEMVP. that Rondo disappeared in the finals and hes the reason that we lost. now upon looking up the stats, Rondo averaged 13.6pts, 7.6asts, 6.3rbs, and 1.6 steals per game in the Finals. his fg percentage was 45% with a below-terrible 26% ft percentage. now, excluding his free throws, what are we complaining about that this kid did? is it bc he didnt average a triple double? now Ray Allen was 29% from 3 in the series, having the one monster game 2. Paul Pierce was average, maybe slightly above actually, against Ron Artest. aand KG was, well, last yrs KG. so i just dont get why Rondo is the reason for losing this series? ive also watched tapes of the games, andd wen Kobe decides to sag off of him, Rondo took jumpers. aaand he made quite a bit of them (shot 45%, couldnt be that bad)  Going into game 7 analysts and basically everyone else in the world was saying that if the celtics won, Rondo would UNQUESTIONABLY be the MVP of the Finals and of the playoffs as a whole. so why is it that some of us as fans critique and jab and put him down as a cancer to the team? its baffling to hear that Chauncey Billups, John Wall, Nate Robinson, Delonte West, D.J Augustine, etc as the Celtics pg would make the Celtics virtually unbeatable. bc to me, its Rondo that makes the team wat it is..especially in the playoffs wen he plays his heart out for the team and the fans. oh and p.s - hes added the elbow jumper . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=So9g_oMZXGo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQDOo3Fi1iE&feature=related
    Posted by JamezHill24

It would be baffling that the Cs would be unbeatable if they had any of those other point guards - nobody has ever said anything like that - but this is what we should come to expect from people that misquote, misinterpret, etc. what others posts.

Why is that throughout the series the experts say things like "Rondo causes double teams".... "his inability to shoot causes the defense to sag into the paint and the Cs don't have the size to combat it"....

Imagine if you are Ray Allen and you or Paul or KG are double teamed on virtually every play.

The best point guards go to the line 6 or 8 times per game and make 90% of them, Rondo refuses to go to the line and in the finals shot an historic 26%.  I think that when you are within 2 feet of the rim, the odds of your team scoring goes down fairly significantly when you are 2 feet from the rim and pass it to someone 20 feet away from the rim who is double teamed and the shot clock is winding down.

There are at least 10 times per year where you hear from the experts "wow if Rondo  can start making that shot blah blah".... the guy in the chair next to him invariably responds "there is a reason he is so wide open"......

There was a game last year and it really sticks out in my mind and is a very good example of people are really missing the boat on Rondo - they are playing the Thunder, Westbrook takes over the game from the opening tap - he gets into the lane at will and makes floaters or short jumpers in the lane on about 4 straight possessions.......  after Rondo makes one lucky fling in the lane Tommy says "if Rondo can start making that shot more consistently he will be in the hall of fame after 7 years in the league"...... so he is sitting there watching a point guard that is not wearing green do over and over again the thing that Rondo does once and somehow Rondo is going to the hall of fame in year 7.

There were several threads after that game that there maybe could be somehow someway Westbrook could be as good as Rondo.

But what I read here over and over again is that there is debate about whether Rondo is the best, period.  Really.  In my opinion Rondo is not even in the top 6 in the western conference let alone simply the best.

Recently Rose and Brooks completely outplayed him resulting in a two game losing streak.

Rose is an MVP candidate who went the first 20 games without his second best player and the last 30 without his 3rd best player and they are only a few games behind the Cs.

Rondo has had Shaq and KG out for many games in Rondo does not carry the team to wins - his assists average goes down and he does not score anymore than usual.  Talk about not stepping up. 

That should be more than enough to help you.

Doc specifically said after the finals that Rondo's inability to shoot really hurt them in the finals..... do we just ignore what the coach of the team says..... or do we say incredible smart things like "well Rondo is a pass first point guard" and "he doesn't need to score, there is plenty of scoring"..... "his strengths outweigh the weaknesses" and so on.

Simple question - if there are a dozen other players who can shoot, shoot from 3, shoot from the line average 8 or more assists and do not have the PRIVILEGE OF PLAYING WITH 4 HALL OF FAMERS how on earth could he not be replaced by anyone of these guys and not expect the same or better results?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Simple question - if there are a dozen other players who can shoot, shoot from 3, shoot from the line average 8 or more assists and do not have the PRIVILEGE OF PLAYING WITH 4 HALL OF FAMERS how on earth could he not be replaced by anyone of these guys and not expect the same or better results?
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

so tell me WHY NATE ROBINSON COULDNT DO IT. he can do EVERYTHING that you just stated..tell me why he had a few good games then dropped off. why?
    I will admit rondo was hesitant last year with his shot (minus the playoffs)..but if you cant see a diff right now your dumb. NO ANALYST is saying that he causes double teams this yr. find me a clip of one this year. analysts are saying "hes added the elbow jumper, you cant leave him alone anymore, bc he will make you pay." so you can keep holding onto quotes said last yr and 2 years ago but the truth is those quotes arent said anymore by anyone but you. please watch the games and see the development of our pg before coming on here and assuming hes the same as he was in 08. it might make your statements a little more sensible.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN why Rajon Rondo is the reason we lost the Finals for us last season? : That rondo chokes in the playoffs is the most nonsensical argument the rondo critics (notice I don't say haters) propagate on this board.
    Posted by teh-n00b

if review his stats in games 3-7 vs the LAL last year, you'll find a pitiful point guard.  if that isn't nut cupping time, i don't know what is. 

why can rondo be a "good shooter" to start the playoffs but then it never lasts and he never shoots like that in the regular season?  what's that all about?  if he could be that player all the time, we'd rule the world!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

games 3-7 vs. LAL- you know, when the whole thing was on the line....

rondo..... 12.6 pts, 7 assist, 2.8 t/o, 20% free throw shooting,

overall finals free throw shooting, 5-19 = 26%

how can a team WIN with a point guard shooting like that?

all it took to rock rondo's world was apparently his game 1 from the line- 1 of 4.  rapidly downhill from there.

by the late stages of that series, kobe was playing NO defense, and rondo was doing LITTLE ball handling, and NEARLY USELESS in the half court set.

if only we could have had kobe chasing ray allen around all those screens (if rondo was a real threat, then LAL would have HAD to match up like that) and the slow calcified derek fisher on rondo for that series!!  hmmm, makes you think.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

acie, whats wrong with his shooting this year? whats wrong with his attempts and makes this season. what are YOU not satisfied with..besides of course his terrible ft%. whatever his flaws last yr, they arent an issue this year, you realize that right?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

acie, whats wrong with his shooting this year? whats wrong with his attempts and makes this season. what are YOU not satisfied with..besides of course his terrible ft%. whatever his flaws last yr, they arent an issue this year, you realize that right?
    Posted by JamezHill24

jamez- are you serious?  we have a guy who shoots sub ben wallace from the free throw line and you ask what is wrong with his shooting? 

Answers:

A) he doesn't shoot enough- should never turn down the easy shots that he generally does

B) is he really better than any other year on jump shooting accuracy?

C) if B is true then why does the career worst FT accuracy persist

D) inevitable conclusion- fatal boogeymen are in this guy's head and i really wish they weren't.  all available data and results point to the fact that although rondo exhibits some incredible hand to eye coordination in some areas of his game, he refuses to put to bed the jumper and the free throw.

i mean really.  46% for a starting point guard from the stripe.  when has this been done before.  WHO was the last "great" to even shooting rondo's career averarge of 62.2%?  there are NONE.

i am behind this guy all the way but it appears he is not behind himself in conquering these simple demons.  if he was all in for solving his shooting woes then why would he respond "with this roster i don't have to be a shooter" to the questions regarding his shooting.

he's partially correct obviously, they are not going to look for him to be a primary shooter, but the need to be a threat to score is paramount in nearly all positions but the modern day degraded, diluted 5 positions where instead of great players we now tend to see a preponderence of untalented sloths who sometimes rebound.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

He may not be the reason we lost, but a coach is concerned when we play either, miami or lakers, because Wade or Koby guards Rondo, AND THEY PLAY CENTER FIELD AND CLOG UP THE MIDDLE AND DOUBLE TEAM OUR GOOD PLAYERS , MAKING OUR OFFENSE LOOK BAD.  Most teams do not have an athlete like Wade or Koby and it does not work as well.  But it is a problem and that is a fact.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN why Rajon Rondo is the reason we lost the Finals for us last season? : jamez- are you serious?  we have a guy who shoots sub ben wallace from the free throw line and you ask what is wrong with his shooting?  Answers: A) he doesn't shoot enough- should never turn down the easy shots that he generally does B) is he really better than any other year on jump shooting accuracy? C) if B is true then why does the career worst FT accuracy persist D) inevitable conclusion- fatal boogeymen are in this guy's head and i really wish they weren't.  all available data and results point to the fact that although rondo exhibits some incredible hand to eye coordination in some areas of his game, he refuses to put to bed the jumper and the free throw. i mean really.  46% for a starting point guard from the stripe.  when has this been done before.  WHO was the last "great" to even shooting rondo's career averarge of 62.2%?  there are NONE. i am behind this guy all the way but it appears he is not behind himself in conquering these simple demons.  if he was all in for solving his shooting woes then why would he respond "with this roster i don't have to be a shooter" to the questions regarding his shooting. he's partially correct obviously, they are not going to look for him to be a primary shooter, but the need to be a threat to score is paramount in nearly all positions but the modern day degraded, diluted 5 positions where instead of great players we now tend to see a preponderence of untalented sloths who sometimes rebound.
    Posted by aciemvp

i pointed to the terrible ft% as a weakness in my post, i said "wats wrong besides his free throws." 
    A. how much do you really want this guy to shoot?? any one of our big 3 could shoot 20-25 shots a game, but they have already commited to less for more. so why does Rondo have to be the one to shoot 12-15 times?? pierce shoots 10-15, kevin about 8-10, and ray about 10-12. soooo if Rondo is distributing the ball to these guys, you also want him to try to find 15-20 shots? its not logical. the open shots? hes taking. watch the games. he may not be trying to create a shot or driving to the basket as much, but for now its working for him. 
    B. he is CLEARLY more accurate on jumpshot accuracy, if you dont see this then theres no reason to continue the discussion bc you dont watch the games. his elbow jump is PRETTY darn accurate. theres no cringing wen he takes the shot anymore, and he shoots it with alot of confidence. 
    C. you CAN be a good jump shooter and not the best charity stripe shooter..its a diff ball game, if youve ever played the game before (im not taking shots) then you know, its a diff shot at the line. 
    D. im glad that your with him, as i believe 95% of CelticsNation is, i just wish youd see the change and improvements in his game. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

watch the difference, watch these then go to a game from a couple seasons ago. i know its only a couple games, but its a sample. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

watch the difference, watch these then go to a game from a couple seasons ago. i know its only a couple games, but its a sample.  http://www.youtube.com/user/RajonRondoVideos?blend=2&ob=1#p/u/1/IyOe756RyvA http://www.youtube.com/user/RajonRondoVideos?blend=2&ob=1#p/u/2/-kgfCOtNyJ4 http://www.youtube.com/user/RajonRondoVideos?blend=2&ob=1#p/u/6/CnuyoH3UmxA
    Posted by JamezHill24

These three videos are not samples of Rondo's work. They are 20 minutes of carefully edited highlights put out by RajonRondoVideoHighlights.

He sticks every jumper, makes perfect passes, plays magnificient defense, thwarts every opponent and gets every rebound, every dime, every call.

No bumbles, no stumbles, no TOs, no bricks, no turning down open jumpers or lay ins, no missed FTs, no silly fouls, no disappearing into the corner at crunch time, no matador defense, no pouting on the bench... the kid looks terrific... but so would any NBA player/scrub with this level of video editing.

And your point is????

Pud

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

Rondo was a part, but everyone had a part in the game 7 loss, not just Rondo. 

Doc.  Doc was to blame because, although Tony played great defense against Kobe the whole series, for some inexplicable reason, Doc decides to let Ray tire himself out defending Kobe the whole game, tiring him out where he couldn't shoot if his life depended on it (why didn't he use Tony some like he did the rest of the series I'll never know).  Also, Nate played only 4 minutes in game 7, a game in which the Celtics had trouble scoring (which Nate was brought in to do), that was also a mistake by Doc, imo.  He panicked in game 7 and didn't play his bench. Playing Nate would also make Kobe have to play some defense.  Kobe was able to play off Rondo and devote his time to crashing the boards to the tune of 15 rebounds!

Rondo.  Just not making himself a threat so that Kobe would have to defend him.  And the awful free throw shooting.  Unacceptable!

Pierce.  Getting outplayed by Artest?  Really?

Ray.  Couldn't shoot to save his life!

KG.  Only 3 rebounds?  Really?(Ray & KG got outrebounded by Kobe & Gasol by something like 35-4).

Perk -  Can't blame him for going down.

So you see, all 5 starters plus the head coach was to blame.   

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

In Response to Re: CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN why Rajon Rondo is the reason we lost the Finals for us last season? : I pass. I think you want to kick a dead horse. Check the archives... if you are truly interested. This issue has been debated ad nauseum. One more time isn't going to change any minds. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin

Pud,

I agree wholeheartedly, especially when the minds are of limited IQ and mental capacity.

Sorry for the insults, just having fun at your expense, but really, why you don't like Rondo is beyond belief. Everyone around the NBA has nothing but great things to say about Rondo, yet yourself and a few local seem to hate this kid. 

Hetchinspete

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN why Rajon Rondo is the reason we lost the Finals for us last season? : These three videos are not samples of Rondo's work. They are 20 minutes of carefully edited highlights put out by RajonRondoVideoHighlights. He sticks every jumper, makes perfect passes, plays magnificient defense, thwarts every opponent and gets every rebound, every dime, every call. No bumbles, no stumbles, no TOs, no bricks, no turning down open jumpers or lay ins, no missed FTs, no silly fouls, no disappearing into the corner at crunch time, no matador defense, no pouting on the bench... the kid looks terrific ... but so would any NBA player/scrub with this level of video editing. And your point is???? Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin

like i said, small example..and ok, find me three videos of Mario Chalmers playing like that. give me a break. now i see you just have a blindfold on. this i can live with. i thought you just werent watching the games, but you do, just with your eyes closed. you want Rondo to be able to defend like Rondo, shoot jumpshots and ft like Ray Allen, rebound like Kevin Love, and look like Chris Paul. good luck finding ur point guard.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN why Rajon Rondo is the reason we lost the Finals for us last season? : like i said, small example..and ok, find me three videos of Mario Chalmers playing like that. give me a break. now i see you just have a blindfold on. this i can live with. i thought you just werent watching the games, but you do, just with your eyes closed. you want Rondo to be able to defend like Rondo, shoot jumpshots and ft like Ray Allen, rebound like Kevin Love, and look like Chris Paul. good luck finding ur point guard.
    Posted by JamezHill24

James... I know that you LUV Rondo... but its only puppy luv. Sorry!

A midrange jumper that the ops will take seriously and feel a need to defend against.... is good enough for me.

We're not talking RayAllen. RA gets double teamed.

Rondo doesn't get double teamed.... he doesn't even get single teamed.

70% FTs I can live with.

Pud

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

In Response to Re: CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN why Rajon Rondo is the reason we lost the Finals for us last season? : James... I know that you LUV Rondo... but its only puppy luv. Sorry! A midrange jumper that the ops will take seriously and feel a need to defend against.... is good enough for me. We're not talking RayAllen. RA gets double teamed. Rondo doesn't get double teamed.... he doesn't even get single teamed. 70% FTs I can live with. Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin

Very few point guards get double teamed and when they do it is usually a surprise tactic. Rondo does in fact get double occasionally. It is a defensive strategy some teams use to take the ball out of his hand. Not because they don't want him to shoot, but to prevent him from making the big pass.

They also collapse very frequently with a second man when it looks like Rondo might be in a position to drive the lane. And they don't wait until he starts to drive they do it early to prevent the drive.

Rondo is fine. Your jump shooting fantasy guard doesn't play for us so why don't you go root for a team that has one.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

watch the game tonite, if he isnt guarded then ill admit he isnt guarded. its not going to happen.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

and for the record..ray does NOT get double teamed...bc u cant double ANYONE on our team without getting burned..congratulations for proving you dont watch the games...tune in tonite..you DO know theres a game tonite right?

Sections
Shortcuts