Can the C's risk losing Baby in a deal for Rudy Fernandez?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

Re: Can the C's risk losing Baby in a deal for Rudy Fernandez?

In Response to Re: Can the C's risk losing Baby in a deal for Rudy Fernandez?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can the C's risk losing Baby in a deal for Rudy Fernandez? : Listen up! I said I thought Blazers had non-bird rts and cound do a S&T but I don't see that anyone has any rts at this time and you haven't done anything to convince me otherwise with your shabby Yahoo link showing him as "R" ... What are you illiterate ... didn't you see the link I provided by hoopsworld showing him as unrestricted. We went through the same argument with Boone, some sites show him as R and other U so if you're not gonna read my post or links then stop making false arguments as usual. "The Von Wafer signing is also an indication that Fernandez is not going to Boston."
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Still hoping to get lucky with the Josh Boone prediction, huh?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can the C's risk losing Baby in a deal for Rudy Fernandez? : Show me where I said the C's would get him rather than he would be a decent PF/C worth pursueing? If you can't then get lost!

Just like Qyntel Woods was worth pursuing? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LightSaber. Show LightSaber's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Can the C's risk losing Baby in a deal for Rudy Fernandez? : First off you advocated a S&T for J Howard that involved that very same problem - the C's couldn't get him until 12/15, you forget that? What's wrong with adding a backup center and swingman that will grow with the C's for the next three years on the cheap if it's doable. Beats having Daniels even if he does come through this year cause then he wants $5m next year as a FA. Once you've obtained another legit C, whether from Portland with Rudy or Shaq via a three team deal with the Cavs then you have the luxury of playing JON as PF and C and BBD isn't so important. JON wanted to be the starting center and he will be. Then when KG needs a blow or is in foul trouble Shaq comes in at C and JON moves to PF. When Perk comes back he and Shaq man the C and JON backs KG and helps out at C as needed. You could also trade Daniels and or Wafer at that point for another PF ... or pick one up after teams make their final cut with the VM ... Have you figured out yet how many of those VM's a team gets yet? Oh, and what happened to that Tolliver signing? Thought you said he was gone ... didn't he play for Portland last year too? He'd make a nice PF to replace BBD if it were to come to a multi-player/team deal. Check the numbers: A) Shaq (6.3m), Rudy (1.2m) & Tolliver (1.5m) to C's for Sheed (6.3m), BBD (3m) #1 Pick B) Sheed (6.3m), Bayless (2.3m) & Przybilla (7.4m) to Cavs for Shaq (6.3m) & Mo Williams (9.3m) C) Mo Will (9.3m), BBD (3m) & #1 pick to Portland for Przy (7.4m), Tolliver (1.5), Bayless (2.3m) & Rudy (1.2m)

I can't believe you came up with that. Were you high on drugs when you came up with that sh!t?