Can we be Real for one freaken second!?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Can we be Real for one freaken second!?

this loss means ZERO. NADA. NOTHING.

Celtics played without Shaq, Nate, Daniels, Delonte, JO, Erden. This left them with 9 players. 2 of which are rookies who do not belong any where near a game vs the lakers or heat or spurs.

Pierce had the flu and looked like he was gonna collapse out there and should not have played.

Perk has been back for about 2 weeks. He can't play 40 damn minutes out there on his knees.

Get a grip fans and haters.

statement game for the lakers? really?  a statement for a double defending champ is beating a team with basically 7 guys in the rotation including von wafer?

Somehow I doubt the lakers were celebrating, well maybe odom bc hes dumb as a rock.

no one would even care if it was the spurs, but bc it was the lakers, its a statement game.

N**** PLEASEEEEEE

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

Re: Can we be Real for one freaken second!?

i'm with you. they beat the celtics by 6. if the celtics show 32% in the 2nd half instead of.... 22% (? can someone confirm it?) the Celtics might have won.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Can we be Real for one freaken second!?:
    i'm with you. they beat the celtics by 6. if the celtics show 32% in the 2nd half instead of.... 22% (? can someone confirm it?) the Celtics might have won.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth

It's not like that. The reason why the Celtics shot poorly in the 2nd half is there were very few open shots. It was the result of the Celtics not being able to produce points in the paint. If you don't believe me check out the points in the paint stat of the Celtics at Lakers game last January 30.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Lakers are in trouble. They only beat a half a Celtics team by 6. There is no way they are going to get by a Celtic team when healthy! Look Danny to make a trade so we can get a reliable backup for Pierce.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Lakers are in trouble. They only beat a half a Celtics team by 6. There is no way they are going to get by a Celtic team when healthy! Look Danny to make a trade so we can get a reliable backup for Pierce.
    Posted by CelticFanLA

Let me add that Ainge will not only add a backup for Pierce, that backup for Pierce will also play defense on Kobe and Lebron.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

In Response to Re: Can we be Real for one freaken second!? : It's not like that. The reason why the Celtics shot poorly in the 2nd half is there were very few open shots. It was the result of the Celtics not being able to produce points in the paint. If you don't believe me check out the points in the paint stat of the Celtics at Lakers game last January 30.
    Posted by P34

because they got lazy and stood around. there was no ball movement and they got passive. they had flashes of it in the 2nd. but it was: get a stop, can't convert. get a stop, can't convert. get a stop, convert. rinse repeat. happened against wizards, mav's, and bobcats.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Can we be Real for one freaken second!? : because they got lazy and stood around. there was no ball movement and they got passive. they had flashes of it in the 2nd. but it was: get a stop, can't convert. get a stop, can't convert. get a stop, convert. rinse repeat. happened against wizards, mav's, and bobcats.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth

KG had 4 jump shots and 2 FTs for a total of 10 points. Enough said!

Sections
Shortcuts