can/will bass replace KG in the starting linuep at some point this season?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

can/will bass replace KG in the starting linuep at some point this season?

what say the braintrust?

also, will daniels and pavlovic start to play better at some point?

i think bass CAN replace KG, but i don't know if doc will pull the trigger unless KG goes down with an injury.

i hope quis will start playing better as he works himself into condition. i'm not convinced that pavlovic will ever give us anything positive.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: can/will bass replace KG in the starting linuep at some point this season?

NO

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from binbones. Show binbones's posts

In Response to can/will bass replace KG in the starting linuep at some point this season?:
    [QUOTE]what say the braintrust? also, will daniels and pavlovic start to play better at some point? i think bass CAN replace KG, but i don't know if doc will pull the trigger unless KG goes down with an injury. i hope quis will start playing better as he works himself into condition. i'm not convinced that pavlovic will ever give us anything positive.
    Posted by kaktug[/QUOTE]

"C'MON-MAN".....

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to can/will bass replace KG in the starting linuep at some point this season?:
    [QUOTE]what say the braintrust? also, will daniels and pavlovic start to play better at some point? i think bass CAN replace KG, but i don't know if doc will pull the trigger unless KG goes down with an injury. i hope quis will start playing better as he works himself into condition. i'm not convinced that pavlovic will ever give us anything positive.
    Posted by kaktug[/QUOTE]

Absolutely NOT and probably not, respectively.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: can/will bass replace KG in the starting linuep at some point this season?:
    [QUOTE]Why demote KG when it's JO that needs demoting? JO injured again tonight. Ugh! Let's get Okafor.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

That's right.  Expect Bass to start at PF and KG to start at Center.  But, I wouldn't be upset if Steimsma starts at Center.  He's no allstar, but the kid ain't bad.  PLEASE DON'T START WILCOX, Doc!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GAShamrock60. Show GAShamrock60's posts

We need Bass scoring witht he 2nd unit. That is about all of the scoring they have along with Dooling. Bass is more aggresive then KG and that's what we need with the second unit.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Not only that but this could be the straw that breaks Dannys hump with Bradley. Fesenko s/b ready in a week or 10 days and who knows when JON will return or for how long.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Can't go with just KG & Stiemsma ... gonna have to have another C until Wilcox and/or JON get back.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I actually agree we should look at Fesenko.  If we can't get Cousins, get this guy, cut loose Sasha, and, eventually, JON, and we will be much better!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: can/will bass replace KG in the starting linuep at some point this season?:
    [QUOTE]I actually agree we should look at Fesenko.  If we can't get Cousins, get this guy, cut loose Sasha, and, eventually, JON, and we will be much better!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

I also agree that Fesenko may help this team.  We definitely need more size and he could help this team.