can't believe what i'm hearing... MICKAEL PIETRUS resigned and had 2 women fighting over him?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Re: can't believe what i'm hearing... MICKAEL PIETRUS resigned and had 2 women fighting over him?

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:

i mean the brotha was no Contrarian in the looks department yet he was able to pull in that kinda tail? some gal named jill kelly looks like the maine zumba instructor and the other one has some serious guns on her, must do like 200 pushups a day. guess she was writing a biography on pietrus. all that for being a role player for most of his career? i dont get it, can someone explain how this dude has done it? HOW did he rise so high so fast in his retirement? guess that celtic work ethic and kg influence really helped him? 

Most times all it takes is being hung like a grizzly... You must still be strolling around your first block...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Re: can't believe what i'm hearing... MICKAEL PIETRUS resigned and had 2 women fighting over him?

In response to tomobo's comment:

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:

i mean the brotha was no Contrarian in the looks department yet he was able to pull in that kinda tail? some gal named jill kelly looks like the maine zumba instructor and the other one has some serious guns on her, must do like 200 pushups a day. guess she was writing a biography on pietrus. all that for being a role player for most of his career? i dont get it, can someone explain how this dude has done it? HOW did he rise so high so fast in his retirement? guess that celtic work ethic and kg influence really helped him? 

Most times all it takes is being hung like a grizzly... You must still be strolling around your first block...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from guesmem2011. Show guesmem2011's posts

Okay, this is funny.......

Sections
Shortcuts