Can't Have Enough Shooters

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Can't Have Enough Shooters

Having enough decent SG's is a good thing, especially since the C's rarely can make it through 2 games before a bunch of injuries sits them down. When was the last time we opened the season with everyone on the roster healthy?

As far as PG goes, Rondo is it. I dont think any of the others can fill in adequately as a backup PG other than a few mins here and there to buy time til Rondo gets back, perhaps Terry but even he.......

The good news is Rondo plays most of the game anyway so... lets keep our fingers crossed he stays healthy.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

all the talk about today's athletes......minutes shouldn't be a problem.....the old Celtics ran the fast break all game long...at age 26 Russell averaged over 44 mpg...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I would rather Rondo not have to play excessive minutes during the season..I know he is young, but I want him healthy for many years...I think Doc will find him some rest along the way..

Using the many combos that we have now gives Doc that versatility...its just when he had Xmas and Smith, they were not in sinc..too inexprerienced..Now he can focus on this group and groom them to adapt to his systems..much easier than trying to teach a young player how to play professional level ball. 

I remember one particular play, xmas, had a break away, and had some one ahead of him, but chose to take in him self. He made a simple play much more difficult, and I believe, that cost him dearly. I thnk he was trying too hard to prove himself on the scoring end. Smith, the shooter, never looked confident out there.

6. This post has been removed.