Cavs Knockout Lakers!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indiansbacker. Show Indiansbacker's posts

Re: Cavs Knockout Lakers!!!

In Response to Re: Cavs Knockout Lakers!!!:
    In Response to Re: Cavs Knockout Lakers!!! : That Cavs team versus the present Cavs team is light years apart....
    Posted by jdm894g

At least Cavs won't have the worst record in NBA history!  With 10 wins, they have surpassed the 9-73 Sixers!

Although wins over the Lakers and Celtics are nice, I would have rather had the Cavs beat the Heat just once, however!  Just once! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bopaticuns. Show bopaticuns's posts

I'ts the NBA. Best players on the Planet. Any team on any night. No one should be surprised at any loses any more. Thats why talking smack gets you no where.
    Posted by OneNation

I'm with you.  I don't care when it was or what the circumstances were at the time;  bottom line is the Cavs beat the Celtics this year too.  And so did the Bobcats.  Personally I'm going to refrain from the gloating. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Flobus I don't usually read Faker blogs, but tonight I couldn't resist.  It is so entertaining!!!!!!!!!! Heres a fun one. King- all due respect, while the Lakers have had some ugly losses to under .500 teams. I think it's the fact the only win they have vs a top team in the NBA was against a Boston team missing 5 players, combined with there losses vs under .500 teams. they can't beat top teams, they struggle with low teams. it's very rare that a top team struggles in both areas, usually it's one or the other for a contender not both. it's just akward
    Posted by OneOnOne

I'll give you a pass this time. ;)

The Lakers deserve all they are getting right now with the effort they are putting forth.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Flobus,
    Don't worry the league office is always looking out for its showcase franchise.

I am expecting a Laker gift (trade) that Stern will give before the trade deadline.  It will be grossly one sided to the Lakers advantage and will be followed by a incredibly misleading campaign as to how it actually isn't.  Something like Odom, Artest, and Brown for Chris Paul. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Flobus, Don't worry the league office is always looking out for its showcase franchise. I am expecting a Laker gift (trade) that Stern will give before the trade deadline.  It will be grossly one sided to the Lakers advantage and will be followed by a incredibly misleading campaign as to how it actually isn't.  Something like Odom, Artest, and Brown for Chris Paul. 
    Posted by concord27

Exactly. Because there is no way the league will let a team like the Celtics win. And since they have no chance against the evil nefarious Stern and Co., you aren't watching any games, right?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

In Response to Re: Cavs Knockout Lakers!!! : I'm with you.  I don't care when it was or what the circumstances were at the time;  bottom line is the Cavs beat the Celtics this year too.  And so did the Bobcats.  Personally I'm going to refrain from the gloating. 
    Posted by bopaticuns

Yea, I hear you. It's Ok to gloat, go back and forth, have some fun. Makes for better reading sometimes. But the truth is the truth. These teams are too good to not have wins over other opponents. No matter who they are.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Flobus,
    I get what you are saying.  Touche.  You get my point though.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indiansbacker. Show Indiansbacker's posts

Its funny but one of their 10 wins came from us too ... smh
    Posted by KGLove

Cavs started the first half of the season with a win over the Celtics and ended the first half of the season with a win over the Lakers!  It was those 54 games in-between that were problematic....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

In Response to Re: Cavs Knockout Lakers!!! : Cavs started the first half of the season with a win over the Celtics and ended the first half of the season with a win over the Lakers!  It was those 54 games in-between that were problematic....
    Posted by Indiansbacker

hahaha I feel bad for you all. You were in a position where you had to support Lebron. That must have been terrible. Losing is terrible. I can't imagine having to make that choice. I am happy that you are having some successes lately.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jofc. Show jofc's posts

You know, winning back to back championships ain't easy.  The Lakers just did it yeah, but you have to go all the way back to 2001/2002 to find another time it was done (also by the Lakers).  How much harder is it to win 3 in a row? 

A team hasn't done that since 2000/2001/2002.  That's almost 10 years. Of course, the celtics did it back in 1966.  Lyndon B. Johnson was president and I was -10 years old.  Man they were a good team back then.  It must've been great to go catch a game and then maybe see the Beatles play live.  Oh wait, they stopped playing in 1965, one year earlier. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Where is McNugget?  I asked if he was embarrassed if the Lakers needed 21 free throws in the 4th quarter, at a 7-1 ratio over Boston in a Game 7 at home, and he said "no".

Then I asked if he was embarrassed if seeing the Lakers quit against Orlando.

Then!  They get lazy and arrogant in Charlotte.  Nope. He still wasn't embarrassed.

Now, they lose to the Cavs and he's nowhere around.

Case closed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Where is McNugget?  I asked if he was embarrassed if the Lakers needed 21 free throws in the 4th quarter, at a 7-1 ratio over Boston in a Game 7 at home, and he said "no". Then I asked if he was embarrassed if seeing the Lakers quit against Orlando. Then!  They get lazy and arrogant in Charlotte.  Nope. He still wasn't embarrassed. Now, they lose to the Cavs and he's nowhere around. Case closed.
    Posted by BBReigns

Have you even read this thread?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Where is McNugget?  I asked if he was embarrassed if the Lakers needed 21 free throws in the 4th quarter, at a 7-1 ratio over Boston in a Game 7 at home, and he said "no". Then I asked if he was embarrassed if seeing the Lakers quit against Orlando. Then!  They get lazy and arrogant in Charlotte.  Nope. He still wasn't embarrassed. Now, they lose to the Cavs and he's nowhere around. Case closed.
    Posted by BBReigns

"They" don't get emabarrased.
    "They" don't panic
    All is well in lakers land, they just have to "fix our defense"  according to Andrew Bynum last night!
    "They" don't quit, they just get "tired legs" on the road.
    "They" are the lakers, and they don't need to make a trade at all-  Mitch Kupchak.

Even though they now have TWO point guards who can't cover a book!

Sections
Shortcuts