Cavs looking for a sf for 1st pick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mike5says. Show mike5says's posts

Cavs looking for a sf for 1st pick

Would they want green? Would you trade green? I saw what the cavs were looking for on hoopshype. Maybe they can do a sign and trade speights to us. Then try to find away to have takers for lee and or bass? Pg rondo , ? sg Bradley, terry sf pierce , ? Pf kg, sully c Noel ?, speights . Idk maybe this helps . Also if it goes south for the hawks trade lee/ bass for Kyle korver and devin harris.... Both but a back up pg and a shooter?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Cavs looking for a sf for 1st pick

They were discussing the Cavs situation on PTI today.  If they trade their # 1 pick it would be for a player like Cousins.   I would imagine that they would have many trading scenarios available to them depending on who they would want to trade for. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from makonikyman. Show makonikyman's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

The Celtics don't have anyone worth the #1 pick of the draft.

Green and Bradley would be close. Or..green and 16 with a cavescad contract thrown in. Just a matter of what the caves are looking for for it. Not sure I'd do it anyways. Isn't like the first pick this yr is a slam dunk franchise player....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from greenmuse. Show greenmuse's posts

In response to mike5says's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Would they want green? Would you trade green? I saw what the cavs were looking for on hoopshype. Maybe they can do a sign and trade speights to us. Then try to find away to have takers for lee and or bass? Pg rondo , ? sg Bradley, terry sf pierce , ? Pf kg, sully c Noel ?, speights . Idk maybe this helps . Also if it goes south for the hawks trade lee/ bass for Kyle korver and devin harris.... Both but a back up pg and a shooter?

we don't have what CLEV is looking for, wouldn't want the top pick this year anyway, if I was stuck with it  (from BOS perspective) I'd opt for Len at "1" for a real big man. Noel Nerlens will never be strong enough to be nothing more than a weakside shot blocker. He's on a second knee operation, could be always an injury risk. I remember Red saying once he judged big men by the size of their hips and butt is an indicator of how well they would stand up to the physical abuse in the paint.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

In response to greenmuse's comment:

In response to mike5says's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Would they want green? Would you trade green? I saw what the cavs were looking for on hoopshype. Maybe they can do a sign and trade speights to us. Then try to find away to have takers for lee and or bass? Pg rondo , ? sg Bradley, terry sf pierce , ? Pf kg, sully c Noel ?, speights . Idk maybe this helps . Also if it goes south for the hawks trade lee/ bass for Kyle korver and devin harris.... Both but a back up pg and a shooter?

we don't have what CLEV is looking for, wouldn't want the top pick this year anyway, if I was stuck with it  (from BOS perspective) I'd opt for Len at "1" for a real big man. Noel Nerlens will never be strong enough to be nothing more than a weakside shot blocker. He's on a second knee operation, could be always an injury risk. I remember Red saying once he judged big men by the size of their hips and butt is an indicator of how well they would stand up to the physical abuse in the paint.

I guess Sully needs to get a bigger butt if he wants to make it through an entire season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Demarcus Cousins can be unfocussed, to be polite, and does not play good enough defense to trade for the no.1 pick.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to cavaliersfan's comment:

Demarcus Cousins can be unfocussed, to be polite, and does not play good enough defense to trade for the no.1 pick.

You may be right.  They were discussing this on PTI yesterday.  Wilbon mentioned they may trade for someone like Cousins.  I would imagine that many other players might also be considered.  How fortunate that the Cavaliers ended up with the # 1 pick again.  Many franchises never get the # 1 pick. 

Sections
Shortcuts