Cavs offering Bynum 24m for 2 years

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Re: Cavs offering Bynum 24m for 2 years

Dan Gilbert is an idiot. Bynum will never play one minute for Cleveland. He'll stick it to them lie he did to Philly. He's this generations Pervis Ellison.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

If you don't have a performance clause with this jerk.  You are insane. He is a crook.  Doing it legally but a crook.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Is Dan Gilbert paving his way for the return of LeBron?  To get LeBron, you have to first be relevant.  Risky move, but he might have a plan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

So far Dan Gilberts plans have resulted in no titles, being duped by Lebron who left and with a team that stinks..

Need more details of the offer...  Its a big risk to take on Bynum for big money unless you have some outs

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

Wow so Cleveland got the Lakers coach, the Lakers only decent PF, could end up with the Center that if they were intelligent could have negotiated with and still have there PG and varajerk. Dan Gilbert should be saying.....wait for it......Thanks Jimmy!!!!!!! ha!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

I don't understand what the big deal is. If it was the Celtics, I'd be pissed. But I think Cleveland is in a unique position to take a risk with Bynum. That cap space isn't being used and it can come off the books next year for a run at LBJ. If they get lucky, like 5% chance, Bynum gets healthy and gets back to 90% of what he was ... which is still better than Dwight Howard the clown.

On a seperate note:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erqg1ZLt_VA

I love that clip. KG was the best

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

I don't understand what the big deal is. If it was the Celtics, I'd be pissed. But I think Cleveland is in a unique position to take a risk with Bynum. That cap space isn't being used and it can come off the books next year for a run at LBJ. If they get lucky, like 5% chance, Bynum gets healthy and gets back to 90% of what he was ... which is still better than Dwight Howard the clown.

On a seperate note:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erqg1ZLt_VA

I love that clip. KG was the best

According to reports, the deal has performance clauses and the 2nd year is a team option.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

It is still a bit risky for Cleveland but if he is healthy this season he could be a great addition.  When healthy he is probably the best center in the league.