Cavs ??? Punch Fakers in the Grill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Cavs ??? Punch Fakers in the Grill

Cleveland won the game: 100-94.  The Fakers have a lot of big name basketball stars.  This Year, I think they can win a Hollywood Academy Award for: Best Basketball Movie.

All kidding aside, if the Lakers could force play in the half court and play good defense, they should be a big factor this year.  They have the talent to play this kind of basketball, even if part of their team is a little on the slow side.  I still think the Lakers will turn things around.

Also you can tell, Kome Cryant is getting frustrated.  He said something that got bleeped out in an interview.   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomyRules. Show TomyRules's posts

Re: Cavs ??? Punch Fakers in the Grill

They need to trade Gasol for a true stretch 4 like Bargnani. They could also get a much needed guard in a package from Toronto... just sayin

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In response to TomyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

They need to trade Gasol for a true stretch 4 like Bargnani. They could also get a much needed guard in a package from Toronto... just sayin

[/QUOTE] I agree. I saw Bargnani live at a game in Cleveland, last year.  He's got game, is big and can move.  I would rather see him play in Cleveland or Boston.  But, in my opinion, if he did play in LA, he (Bargnani) and Howard would dominate.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Congrats Cav

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In response to genaro008's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Congrats Cav

[/QUOTE]  Thank You.  It felt good after all the losses.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomyRules. Show TomyRules's posts

[QUOTE]

Congrats Cav

[/QUOTE]

Yeah seriously, congrats. The Cavs horrible record is not a true indicator of how much future talent is on that team. Kyrie Irving scares me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to cavaliersfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Congrats Cav

[/QUOTE]  Thank You.  It felt good after all the losses.

[/QUOTE]

The cavs play with passion...something sorely lacking with the slackers...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

By the way give us Varejao, and we are ready for the post season...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]

Cleveland won the game: 100-94.  The Fakers have a lot of big name basketball stars.  This Year, I think they can win a Hollywood Academy Award for: Best Basketball Movie.

All kidding aside, if the Lakers could force play in the half court and play good defense, they should be a big factor this year.  They have the talent to play this kind of basketball, even if part of their team is a little on the slow side.  I still think the Lakers will turn things around.

Also you can tell, Kome Cryant is getting frustrated.  He said something that got bleeped out in an interview.   

[/QUOTE]

Nice Cavs fan,  congratulations on the win.  You have a stud point guard.  I love the new name I haven't heard before.  Kome Cryant

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to TomyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Calderon?  I can't see TOR giving up Bargnani and Calderon for Gasol and his bum knees?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nice W tonite.  Your PG just going  to get better.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Thanks for all the above great posts.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

100mil does'nt buy what it used to...lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nice Cavs fan,  congratulations on the win.  You have a stud point guard.  I love the new name I haven't heard before.  Kome Cryant

[/QUOTE]

Here's the pic of Mr. Cryant.

[/QUOTE]  LOL!

Sections
Shortcuts