Cavs Stun Knicks For A Third Time With 119-115 Win

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Cavs Stun Knicks For A Third Time With 119-115 Win

Luke Harangody (18 pts. during 22min.), J.J. Hickson (23 pts., 8 rbs.), Baron Davis (18 pts.) and Samardo Samuels (15 pts., took 4 charges) all starred in the Cavaliers' win, in the Madison Square Garden.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Cavs Stun Knicks For A Third Time With 119-115 Win

amazing! they beat good teams but lose to scrubs incl cavs TWICE!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Who started that thread about the NY Bricks being a threat?????  PUHLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Just saw the stats...LUKE!!!!!!  He had a break out game with 18pts and 4 rebounds...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Cavs Stun Knicks For A Third Time With 119-115 Win:
    [QUOTE]Who started that thread about the NY Bricks being a threat?????  PUHLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

THE CAVS ARE NOW A THREAT!

HAHAHA!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Good for Luke.  I saw him nail those last two free throws.  The best trades are those that work out for everyone.
    Posted by jallen3531[/QUOTE]

Not trying to be smart but I still haven't seen what that trade did for us.  We basically picked up Sasha to take those two guys place.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

The Cavs are my new 2nd fav team; sorry Jazz..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulliu. Show paulliu's posts

Harangody and Semih weren't going to see the light of day for the playoffs.  While they both have potential they are easily replaceable in the draft by other prospects with equally enticing potential.

Murphy and Pavlovics have the talent and experience to help in the playoff run.

As much as I liked Harangody and Erdan, I think it was a good idea to beef up the lineup for the playoffs.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoCalCeltFan. Show SoCalCeltFan's posts

The look on Anthony's face as he left the court in defeat again....priceless! He had a look that said, "What have I done?". As for Luke, he'll go back into the tank for the next 15 to 20 games before 'emerging' against another defensively and athletically challenged team to score his traditional 17 - 18 points. Erdan, btw, never got off of the bench. Sorry, they won't be missed. Neither will Perk nor Robinson, IF they do recover to be of any help THIS year!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Cavs Stun Knicks For A Third Time With 119-115 Win:
    [QUOTE]Luke Harangody (18 pts. during 22min.), J.J. Hickson (23 pts., 8 rbs.), Baron Davis (18 pts.) and Samardo Samuels (15 pts., took 4 charges) all starred in the Cavaliers' win, in the Madison Square Garden.
    Posted by cavaliersfan[/QUOTE]

I was very happy to see the Cavaliers win last night.  Luke had a great game  and I will expect that he will be a very good player for this team going forward. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Some fan saying Perk won't be missed, I like the trade, but only a brain dead fan would put Perk down now.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Cavs Stun Knicks For A Third Time With 119-115 Win : I was very happy to see the Cavaliers win last night.  Luke had a great game  and I will expect that he will be a very good player for this team going forward. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]
    Thank You.  We need some encouragement in Cleveland.  Pretty soon Playoffs will be here and hopefully Celtics will eliminate all the pretenders: LaTraitor and the Cheat, Kome Cryant and the Fakers, the no defense D'Antonio Knicks and Orlando.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]The Cavs are my new 2nd fav team; sorry Jazz..
    Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]
    Thank You.  Playoffs: GO CELTICS !  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

[QUOTE]The look on Anthony's face as he left the court in defeat again....priceless! He had a look that said, "What have I done?". As for Luke, he'll go back into the tank for the next 15 to 20 games before 'emerging' against another defensively and athletically challenged team to score his traditional 17 - 18 points. Erdan, btw, never got off of the bench. Sorry, they won't be missed. Neither will Perk nor Robinson, IF they do recover to be of any help THIS year!!!
    Posted by SoCalCeltFan[/QUOTE]I read that Erden was out of shape when he reported to the Cavs, so Byron Scott has decided not to play him in the meantime. Poor guy must have been devastated by the trade to a non-contender.