Cavs vs Miami thursday!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Cavs vs Miami thursday!!

In Response to Re: Cavs vs Miami thursday!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cavs vs Miami thursday!! : im a coward for being the only heat fan on a celtics board? how many lion's dens do you walk into on a regular basis?
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0[/QUOTE]

No, you are a coward because your team is a train wreck, and you aren't man enough to admit it!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schleprechaun. Show Schleprechaun's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cavs vs Miami thursday!! : No, you are a coward because your team is a train wreck, and you aren't man enough to admit it!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]
    Funny analogy JimmyJam, but as we have seen, there is no real threat of physical danger by 'virtually' visiting a website or discussion group, and no repercussions-with the exception of being banned occassionaly and havingt o start from scratch with a new user name.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cavs vs Miami thursday!! : Actually, I want the Cavs to beat the Celtics on Tuesday at the "Q" (has anyone asked why the Celtics have to go to the "Q" twice before the Cavs even go to Boston?), so the Cavs can get to .500 (9-9) by beating the Heat on Thursday!  Tall order, but I'm hoping!
    Posted by Indiansbacker[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that thought crossed my mind.  But when you look at the calendar, the Celts leave Cleveland the night before LeBron comes back. 

I don't think this was random.  It's got story written all over it; the aging Celts beating LB's former team on the night before he shows up again.  Wouldn't have worked if the game was in Boston.

Congrats to your Cavs for beating the C's in their home opener!  That was huge for Cleveland.  I will be rooting for the Cavs tomorrow night.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

David Stern must be so smiling right now. 

Everybody is so excited about a regular season game. 

HAHAHA!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cavs vs Miami thursday!! : I don't think the Cavs will overlook the Celtics tonight.  This is the Cavs' biggest week for the whole year -- both games are on national TV (NBA-TV and TNT, respectively).  Two wins this week at home against the best team in the East and against the hated player who left them would make their year!  Also, who would have thought that at this point in the season, the Cavs would be the 8th seed and have only one more loss than the Heat!!!!!  
    Posted by Indiansbacker[/QUOTE]
    Indiansbacker, nice to see your still here with us.  As for Lebronedict Arnold, its time for him to face the music and pay his dues.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

never thought in a million years that I would ever want to go to Cleveland BUT I'd love to be in Cleveland tomorrow!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cavs vs Miami thursday!! : No, you are a coward because your team is a train wreck, and you aren't man enough to admit it!
    really? a trainwreck?

we are beating the teams we are supposed to beat

and learning how to play against the better teams in the league...the NBA season is a process, not a sprint to the finish...not this early anyways

they have plenty of time to gel as a team

and for those who bashed bosh...has anyone seen his number recently...care to retract any previous statements?

oh...and please keep calling me a coward...your flattery of me is undeniable, but a little weird

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cavs vs Miami thursday!! : Funny analogy JimmyJam, but as we have seen, there is no real threat of physical danger by 'virtually' visiting a website or discussion group, and no repercussions-with the exception of being banned occassionaly and havingt o start from scratch with a new user name.
    Posted by Schleprechaun[/QUOTE]
    agreed...but ive been attacked for saying nothing more than "lets go heat" on a post and repeatedly called a coward by someone who uses multiple screennames in here which i find to be amusingly absurd

i just come in to talk basketball while im at work...i dont see why everyone is so eager to have a board that is comprised of celtics fans only that fall over themselves to agree with each other

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

i found it funny last night listening to Cedric Maxwell. once he saw that Miami wasn't releasing the traveling itinerary, he was like "I asked the Cleveland bus drive what time Miami was getting in tomorrow. he replied 2:45 am! so much for top secret" I will watch this game and root for Cleveland.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indiansbacker. Show Indiansbacker's posts

[QUOTE]never thought in a million years that I would ever want to go to Cleveland BUT I'd love to be in Cleveland tomorrow!
    Posted by rickrand3[/QUOTE]

Why don't you read this (http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/eticket/story?page=101201/Cleveland) to understand the whole LeBron/Cleveland thing.  It will also make you want to go to Cleveland.  It was once one of America's premier cities (far surpassing a once dirty, small Boston) and still has a lot worth seeing....      

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

I have been pleased with the way the cavs have gotten thumped in the playoffs the last few years. I never could stand their showboating. Tonight though, I'll be rooting for them to beat Lebron and his lapdog DWade.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cavs vs Miami thursday!! : really? a trainwreck? we are beating the teams we are supposed to beat and learning how to play against the better teams in the league...the NBA season is a process, not a sprint to the finish...not this early anyways they have plenty of time to gel as a team and for those who bashed bosh...has anyone seen his number recently...care to retract any previous statements? oh...and please keep calling me a coward...your flattery of me is undeniable, but a little weird

THAT is funny!!

100 - 86 Heat opening night win
    Game is more important to the Heat, so they will win opening night
    Heat will be so far ahead in the 3rd Quarter, they will be resting their starters.

Care to retract ANY of those statements??  I've been waiting since Opening Night. 

Sorry, but that is a little more than "Let's go Heat" , don't you think?
    Oh wait, look who I'm talking to - of course you don't!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

[QUOTE].... and for those who bashed bosh...has anyone seen his number recently...care to retract any previous statements? ....

Hi,
    Sorry - this post is kind of OT - I just wanted to reply to the above.
    I suspect that I'm one of those who "bashed" Bosh. Well, first off I didn't bashed Bosh - I made statements based on facts: he's a very good player but "soft" on defense. Unfortunately I'm spoiled by the likes of KG, Shaq, D12 who don't allow guards to fly to the rim, but the do allow them to scrape their behinds off the floor.
    Secondly, numbers don't reflect the whole story: there're other intengables that are not counted and recorded.
    Third, re the whole Miami team. It remains to be seen IF they gel. My personal opinion is they will not, at least this season.

AK

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cavs vs Miami thursday!! : THAT is funny!! 100 - 86 Heat opening night win Game is more important to the Heat, so they will win opening night Heat will be so far ahead in the 3rd Quarter, they will be resting their starters. Care to retract ANY of those statements??  I've been waiting since Opening Night.  Sorry, but that is a little more than "Let's go Heat" , don't you think? Oh wait, look who I'm talking to - of course you don't!!
    i was asked for my opinion, i gave it and was wrong...oh well

something tells me you will never tire of being a complete idiot hung up on a dead horse that has been beaten far beyond death

gloat much?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cavs vs Miami thursday!! : Hi, Sorry - this post is kind of OT - I just wanted to reply to the above. I suspect that I'm one of those who "bashed" Bosh. Well, first off I didn't bashed Bosh - I made statements based on facts: he's a very good player but "soft" on defense. Unfortunately I'm spoiled by the likes of KG, Shaq, D12 who don't allow guards to fly to the rim, but the do allow them to scrape their behinds off the floor. Secondly, numbers don't reflect the whole story: there're other intengables that are not counted and recorded. Third, re the whole Miami team. It remains to be seen IF they gel. My personal opinion is they will not, at least this season. AK
    Posted by sinus007[/QUOTE]
    fair enough...but you did bash him for his game as well

and i agree...he should have flattened rondo to send a message to the C's...but he didnt

doesnt mean that he wont next time as i believe the heat are still learning how to play together...

and i have no doubt they will gel this season(will it result in a title? who knows) but they are too talented to not make a run...and i dont say that as a heat fan, but a basketball fan who sees a team with too much talent to not be successful...fair enough?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]I have been pleased with the way the cavs have gotten thumped in the playoffs the last few years. I never could stand their showboating. Tonight though, I'll be rooting for them to beat Lebron and his lapdog DWade.
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  MeBron gets booed, Big Z gets cheered!  I have never rooted for the Cavs, but there's a first time for everything!!

Sections
Shortcuts