Cedric Maxwell and 2 Clowns Hating

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Cedric Maxwell and 2 Clowns Hating

In Response to Re: Cedric Maxwell and 2 Clowns Hating:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cedric Maxwell and 2 Clowns Hating : You have no clue what goes on with Rondo, Doc, and DA....other than the all the misinformation you gather from writers who need to create drama to get someone to read their articles......If you believe all that stuff than surely you take DA word that he is not actively shopping Rondo... that he wants him to stay.... same from Doc...
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

actually, whats funny is, the last 6 or 7 articles posted about rondo have doc speaking about how much closer him and rondo are and speaking about how good the guy is.

Rondo has clashed with Rivers over the years regarding the offense, and there have been reports that the two have clashed even more this season. But Rivers said his trust in Rondo is a testament to their improving relationship and Rondo’s maturity.

“I don’t look at his numbers, I look at the way,’’ Rivers said. “He’s starting to make calls. There’s no guy on the floor who should know how it should be run better than the point guard.

Rivers has never before entrusted a point guard with control of the offense in his 13-year coaching career.

“Rondo is the only one, he really is, in all the years I’ve coached,’’ said Rivers, “and the reason you give it to him is he is the smartest one.

“He’s the smartest point guard I’ve ever been around, and he deserves it. He knows the playbook.

“We talk about the playbook. He knows it. He knows plays from three years ago. In that way, he’s a brilliant player.’’

“It’s his team, and I tell him that every time: ‘It’s your team,’ ’’ Rivers said. “We’re all in this together, but it’s just great when he takes over like that. And he has a conscious clock.’’

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cedric Maxwell and 2 Clowns Hating : Really! Pud
    Posted by puddinpuddin[/QUOTE]

yea..i bet you refuse to read positive articles regarding Rondo. i understand.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cedric Maxwell and 2 Clowns Hating : yea..i bet you refuse to read positive articles regarding Rondo. i understand.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Oh I bet he reads them for sure but he only wants to believe all the negatives about anything from what I can tell.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cedric Maxwell and 2 Clowns Hating : yea..i bet you refuse to read positive articles regarding Rondo. i understand.

Jamez... I'm not going to get in a pi$$ing match with you. I read all articles about R9R.

The tensions and conflicts between Rondo and Doc are very well chronicled.

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

The hole in this team is it's lack of a center. You can't win without the ball. Rebounds, my friends, are what is needed... also an end to opposing putbacks.

Pick on the little guy if you must. He is not the problem. He also does a fair job at getting the ball...?

"First, you've got to get the ball."
    Red Auerbach

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cedric Maxwell and 2 Clowns Hating : Thats an interesting notion. Could the lack of the big 3 "safety net" lead to a better Rondo rather than a worse one? I didn't read the maxwell article so I don't know the context, but to say Rondo is a complete player is a bit strange, no?
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

depends on what you see in a complete player. some say you have to have a good jumpshot to be able to be complete. others argue that two points is two points, regardless of how you get it.

i THINK Maxwell calls him a complete player bc he can score, rebound, pass, play defense, and run the offense.

complete.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cedric Maxwell and 2 Clowns Hating : Jamez... I'm not going to get in a pi$$ing match with you. I read all articles about R9R. The tensions and conflicts between Rondo and Doc are very well chronicled. Pud

so you have read the past 3 or 4 when doc has said that his relationship with 9 has VASTLY improved?

if you have then why do you continue to claim that they hate each other?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

yes lets trade rondo and relinquish any hope we have for the future....thank god none of you idiots are the gm.....this team wouldnt win a single game

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cedric Maxwell and 2 Clowns Hating : so you have read the past 3 or 4 when doc has said that his relationship with 9 has VASTLY improved? if you have then why do you continue to claim that they hate each other?

"Hate"?

Can't help you there, friend.

You misquote me.

Pud

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cedric Maxwell and 2 Clowns Hating : Jamez... I'm not going to get in a pi$$ing match with you. I read all articles about R9R. The tensions and conflicts between Rondo and Doc are very well chronicled. Pud

I hope you will like RG3, better than R9R!! We just got us a quarterback baby!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cedric Maxwell and 2 Clowns Hating :  I hope you will like RG3, better than R9R!! We just got us a quarterback baby!!!
    Posted by KyCelt2[/QUOTE]

I don't know much about him. Actually nothing. Never watched him at all.

"High risk... high reward" it says in the WashPost. I'm game!

Maybe we should have bundled Daniel Snyder into the trade instead of first round picks.

Pud

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

I just finished watching RG3 highlights on YouTube. WOW! 

A million $$$$ smile! Smart too.

Obvious comparison: a svelt, black Billy Kilmer with more speed and better arm...

NOT!!!

How about a speedier MVick instead if that's possible. 

Didn't watch Baylor at all this past year. Way too many Div1 NCAAFB teams to keep track of.

Pud

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

[QUOTE]I just finished watching RG3 highlights on YouTube. WOW!  A million $$$$ smile! Smart too. Obvious comparison: a svelt, black Billy Kilmer with more speed and better arm... NOT!!! How about a speedier MVick instead if that's possible.  Didn't watch Baylor at all this past year. Way too many Div1 NCAAFB teams to keep track of. Pud

A taller Eddie LeBaron, was my first thought!  Now if we could only get some taller receivers, we would be in business!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cedric Maxwell and 2 Clowns Hating :  A taller Eddie LeBaron, was my first thought!  Now if we could only get some taller receivers, we would be in business!!
    Posted by KyCelt2[/QUOTE]

It looks like Rex will have some competition for starting QB...  by midseason for sure.. or as soon as he's enjoyed successive 5 Int/fumble games, whichever comes first.

Pud

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]agree..his inconsistency is inexusable. im not gunna panic bc he is a 26 yr old point guard that has had the BIG 3 on his team for the majority of his career. he has never HAD to be the guy. its another step he needs to take in his NBA career, and i think Doc can get it out of him. p.s - Ced Maxwell is def not a hater. http://www.csnne.com/sportsnetNewEngland/search/v/52698998/maxwell-rondo-is-a-complete-player.htm?q=rajon+rondo
    Cedric Maxwell is as pro-Celtic as it gets.  He wants them to improve.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Cedric Maxwell and 2 Clowns Hating : It looks like Rex will have some competition for starting QB...  by midseason for sure.. or as soon as he's enjoyed successive 5 Int/fumble games, whichever comes first. Pud

nope, RG3 will start right away game 1. you dont trade 3 1sts and a 2nd to move up to select a guy that wont be immediately ready.

guys a stud.

Sections
Shortcuts