Re: Celtic Dominance
posted at 9/2/2012 7:18 AM EDT
In response to Red-16Russ-11 comment:
Got a link? Got a quote from an exec? MEM WOULD have traded him.....to CHI for Nocioni, Deng and Noah. That is a fact. lakers stepped in at last min AFTER Bynum got hurt - gave you four links. Shall not do it again. You lose, over, end of discussion!!
1) You got a quote from the exec that they wouldn't have traded for Gasol?
2) You have absolutely no way to prove that had Bynum not hurt, the Lakers wouldn't have stepped in at last minute to trade for Gasol. Gasol was available for chump changes, why not? Why must Bynum be injured before grabbing him?
3) Memphis would have traded him to Chicago for Nocioni, Deng and Noah? you got proof for that FACT? That didn't happen, how can that be a fact? You understand what a fact is and what a speculation is?
4) About (1), even if you can provide a quote, I still wouldn't BELIEVE you, or the exec, since the antecendent (Bynum not injured) didn't happen, it's a speculation. One can speculate anything he wants when that didn't happen...
6) You have no FACT to support your claim, unless you can roll back a time-machine and show us what happen in an alternate universe (that Bynum didn't get injured).
See, without anything to support your fact, you are still smarting after 3 years of argument, thinking that keep repeating some hypothesis will make it a fact.