Celtic fans are either delusional or just California Dreamin'

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

Celtic fans are either delusional or just California Dreamin'

I come to this blog for entertainment purposes almost on a daily basis with the exception of most weekends as I have a life outside of working on a computer. Anyways, the funniest stuff that I read comes from hedleylamar who said Steve Nash would be a Knick, and proceeds to make wild predictions and blatant lies. Ramaniac or whatever his/her name is, is also extremely humerous as he/she fantasizes about Lakers players being injured apparently. He/she bases all of his/her Laker dialougue on age which makes him look absolutely foolish. Ask any GM in the NBA who they would prefer - Steve Nash or Ramon Sessions? LMAO  And then there is Fiercest and jtkl, both of whom are pretty incompentant when it comes to any rational NBA talk, but full of there own petty predictions and laughable comments. I just wonder how they can be so oblivious. It's like are they really serious. LMAO  Oh, and how can I forget Duke, who is apparently older than the fossils being displayed in Smithsonian. Cool His rants are always hilarious because he talks about things that happened so long ago, only God himself can remember.

Anyways, here is to more conversations and humor. Keep California Dreamin'!!

Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Celtic fans are either delusional or just California Dreamin'

Never said Nash WOULD be a Knick.  I said it LOOKS like he will be a Knick based on what HE said at the time, and what I read on the Internet and provided links.

Let's not foget this child told us Howard will be a laker sooner rather than later, AND "the lakers have two days of rest, so they will be stronger (against OKC) as the series progresses."

Finally, the HERO here thinks Antawn Jamison is better than BOTH James Harden and Andre Iguodala!!!

Funny stuff, kid.  Please come back and amuse us some more.  How about you don't post until Howard actually IS a laker...okay, good!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: Celtic fans are either delusional or just California Dreamin':
    [QUOTE]Never said Nash WOULD be a Knick.  I said it LOOKS like he will be a Knick based on what HE said at the time, and what I read on the Internet and provided links. Let's not foget this child told us Howard will be a laker sooner rather than later, AND "the lakers have two days of rest, so they will be stronger (against OKC) as the series progresses." Finally, the HERO here thinks Antawn Jamison is better than BOTH James Harden and Andre Iguodala!!! Funny stuff, kid.  Please come back and amuse us some more.  How about you don't post until Howard actually IS a laker...okay, good!!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

You love to misquote me.  LMAO  I said Jamison averaged more points than James Harden and more rebounds than Andre Iguodala last season.  Big difference as compared to saying that Nash wont be a Laker because he will be a Knick. Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Celtic fans are either delusional or just California Dreamin':
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtic fans are either delusional or just California Dreamin' : You love to misquote me.  LMAO  I said Jamison averaged more points than James Harden and more rebounds than Andre Iguodala last season.  Big difference as compared to saying that Nash wont be a Laker because he will be a Knick.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO[/QUOTE]

Never said he won't be a laker, and never said he would be a Knick.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtic fans are either delusional or just California Dreamin' : Never said he won't be a laker, and never said he would be a Knick.

We already went over this and I pulled your own quote. Please save yourself the embarassment of having me do it again. Thank you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtic fans are either delusional or just California Dreamin' : We already went over this and I pulled your own quote. Please save yourself the embarassment of having me do it again. Thank you.

My quote said - Steve Nash will be a Knick - looks like.  That was accurate info at the time.

"Howard will be a laker sooner rather than later."  Was your OPINION, and has been proven to be wrong!!

Jamison is better than Harden???? Poor little fool!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtic fans are either delusional or just California Dreamin' : My quote said - Steve Nash will be a Knick - looks like.  That was accurate info at the time. "Howard will be a laker sooner rather than later."  Was your OPINION, and has been proven to be wrong!! Jamison is better than Harden???? Poor little fool!!

I guess this all depends on your definition of what sooner means. My actual predicition is after the Magic hire a new head coach, the trade will then take place. The Magic think that Dwight is going to be satisfied with who they hire and then things will all be grand. The only problem is that Dwight doesnt care about the coach, he does care about who he is playing with and the Magic have actually downgraded so far this off-season. Not really that hard to understand.

Also, the lastest news is that Hennigan is traveling to Los Angeles later this week to try and persuade Dwight to have a change of heart. Didnt work the past 15 times, but only time will tell. My guess is that after that meeting occurs, the rumor mill will open back up and you and the rest of the Celtic fans will be up in arms again. Laughing

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtic fans are either delusional or just California Dreamin' : I guess this all depends on your definition of what sooner means. My actual predicition is after the Magic hire a new head coach, the trade will then take place. The Magic think that Dwight is going to be satisfied with who they hire and then things will all be grand. The only problem is that Dwight doesnt care about the coach, he does care about who he is playing with and the Magic have actually downgraded so far this off-season. Not really that hard to understand. Also, the lastest news is that Hennigan is traveling to Los Angeles later this week to try and persuade Dwight to have a change of heart. Didnt work the past 15 times, but only time will tell. My guess is that after that meeting occurs, the rumor mill will open back up and you and the rest of the Celtic fans will be up in arms again.

Got a link?
    Spin it any way you want.
    Jamison is better than Harden???  WOW!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

After reading this entire thread, i think i may be both!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Celtic fans are either delusional or just California Dreamin' : I guess this all depends on your definition of what sooner means. My actual predicition is after the Magic hire a new head coach, the trade will then take place. The Magic think that Dwight is going to be satisfied with who they hire and then things will all be grand. The only problem is that Dwight doesnt care about the coach, he does care about who he is playing with and the Magic have actually downgraded so far this off-season. Not really that hard to understand. Also, the lastest news is that Hennigan is traveling to Los Angeles later this week to try and persuade Dwight to have a change of heart. Didnt work the past 15 times, but only time will tell. My guess is that after that meeting occurs, the rumor mill will open back up and you and the rest of the Celtic fans will be up in arms again.

Isn't that the truth. lmao Surprised

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

[QUOTE] After reading this entire thread, i think i may be both!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

I understand. This is why you should avoid anything that hedleylamarr writes. His ramblings make me dizzy at times too. Laughing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Partially true, nice job..........................after the coach is hired, and DH is brought to camp, they will wait until mid-season and trade him to the Nets.  Gee, you never said he'd be traded to the lakers, so I filled in the blanks for you.  This is what I have been saying for about 2 years now............they don't want to trade him, and if they do, they will wait until the last minute, and trade him to BKN.....thanks for agreeing with me!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Re: Steve Nash? posted at 6/21/2012 10:16 AM EDT hedleylamarr Posts: 4716 First: 1/16/2010 Last: 7/25/2012 9db3c87664865e2a06b777d116cf14b3 Only if we TRADE Rondo!!  Now, that is still a possibility, but a slim one now at best!!  I think Nash goes to the Knicks as a backup for Lin! "Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell "You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach "My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOT

Wow - another stalker - how lucky can a guy get????
    I THINK HE WILL GO TO THE KNICKS - he said it, and it was all over the Internet. 
    Check the date of that post, for God's sake!!