CELTIC FANS ARE THE BIGGEST CRYBABIES

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Re: CELTIC FANS ARE THE BIGGEST CRYBABIES

In Response to Re: CELTIC FANS ARE THE BIGGEST CRYBABIES:
    The Cs did not lose today's game due to the refs. They lost because they were inconsistent most of the game(the players). You can't play from behind the entire game in the playoffs and expect to win. Having said that, the refs were also inconsistent. I am tired of Lebron getting free pass to do whatever whenever he wants. He travels, more than many other NBAers, and he lays that shoulder and charges almost every drive. The C's lost, but they will be much better in game 2. They were somehow still in the game with poor play from Rondo, KG, Pierce and Big Baby. And I don't think Jones and Wade can keep up that furious pace they displayed. Game 2 should be good. 
    Posted by antiqueman1

Agreed.  Especially the Queen's propensity for traveling and changing pivot feet.  Even one call would be appreciated.  He walks before he dribbles and then walks after he picks up the dribble.  He also warded off RA on a drive to the hoop but guess which way that went?  The officials were awful, as usual, and as evidenced by the NBA's actions re: Pierce and Jones flagrants (too late).  Ed Molloy and Donaghy were together in the same high school, probably planning their sinister route to fame and riches as NBA referees.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

No doubt GREENKILLER is having a good cry after the Fakers' game one loss.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

No doubt GREENKILLER is having a good cry after the Fakers' game one loss.
    Posted by cavaliersfan

I don't think Greenkiller has been on this board for a good year, has he?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsSox. Show CeltsSox's posts

Let's not get crazy here, Celtic fan. The Celtics were blown out by the Heat. The Mavs were fortunate to steal a win with the help of the Lakers. Two very different beasts. I'm still pulling for the C's against the Heat, but they need to play bigger than they did Sunday.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

Flobus, you and the rest of the McNugget family have always been a good reflection on the the good folks of LA. However, when a Laker fan comes to a Boston site and waves a "kill" T-shirt while at the same time a great family man and paramedic, who happens to be a Giants fan, fights for his life after a cowardly attack at Dodger Stadium, waving a "kill" t-shirt on a Celtics site is about as low class as it gets. In addition if Qdaddy and the other Laker fans' whose days are made at the expense of "pain" of our losses, then I suggest they revisit their values before its too late.

Thanks for the respectful posts. However, to the kill waiving Laker fan, hopefully your life turns around for you. You are obviously a very angry and unhappy person. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Seems to be everywhere, not just Celtics fans:

This "gem" off the LA Times:
    Lakers 0  Mavs 0   Refs 1 - first one to 4 wins!!

and another:
    Kidd held Kobe on that last possession

and more:
    Why does Phil always say "they" after a loss and "we" after a win?

Yep, can't make this stuff up!!

after the last 2 mins of the first half, I got a real good chuckle out of the first comment I posted.

NO foul on Odom, No tech on Dirk, YES foul on Artest!!! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

hey we lost but im not blaming the refs!!!  Like i said Lakers in 6.  By the way Ortiz 666 whats up with the myspace account!!! How old are you 12?
    Posted by LALAKERSMAN

thats a post from one of your homeboys at lakernation..where you take your lumps like men and don't whine about the refs.. and lecture us ..really??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

Let's not get crazy here, Celtic fan. The Celtics were blown out by the Heat. The Mavs were fortunate to steal a win with the help of the Lakers. Two very different beasts. I'm still pulling for the C's against the Heat, but they need to play bigger than they did Sunday.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget

nice. they were fortunate? i don't think fortune has anything to do with scraping back from 16 down at the staples center. i wouldn't expect anything but arrogance from laker nation. prove me wrong.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Posted by FlobusMcNugget

The Lakers were at home and the Celtics were on the road.  You can spin it any way you want but both your team and my team lost game 1.  It's kind of silly to argue about who played better and lost.  A loss is a loss.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: CELTIC FANS ARE THE BIGGEST CRYBABIES : nice. they were fortunate? i don't think fortune has anything to do with scraping back from 16 down at the staples center. i wouldn't expect anything but arrogance from laker nation. prove me wrong.
    Posted by atomic

You call it arrogance, I call it confidence in the capabilities of my team. Midway through the third quarter the Lakers were up by 16, so they took their foot off the gas pedal and started launching threes and stopped playing D. The Mavs won and the Lakers lost. No argument here. But I do think the outcome had more to do with what the Lakers did than anything the Mavs did. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: CELTIC FANS ARE THE BIGGEST CRYBABIES : The Lakers were at home and the Celtics were on the road.  You can spin it any way you want but both your team and my team lost game 1.  It's kind of silly to argue about who played better and lost.  A loss is a loss.
    Posted by snakeoil123

That comment was aimed at Celtic fans trying to spin the Laker loss into something more than what it was. Like you said - one loss. That is all.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

i dont think the lakers will beat the mavs......fakers dumb

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

also lakers bandwagon fan.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

also lakers bandwagon fan.
    Posted by potging

Huh?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

whats new about the fakers..0-2.thats their last game in l.a.......lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Where are all the laker fans today?

Odd.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Yea..where are the girly Laker girls...crying in their soup?  F U!  Losers! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Aaah bliss!!  Even though the Celts are down and I am not happy, I love how these Lakers gophers (fans) are justifying their teams' true colors (yellow).

Qdaddy is fighting hard and I can respect that.  RU has always been great.  But I am not missing the other stupid gophers.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Rico sure has been quiet...

Sections
Shortcuts