CELTIC FANS ARE THE BIGGEST CRYBABIES

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: CELTIC FANS ARE THE BIGGEST CRYBABIES

In Response to Re: CELTIC FANS ARE THE BIGGEST CRYBABIES:
    In Response to Re: CELTIC FANS ARE THE BIGGEST CRYBABIES : We will continue to come here to torment until the Celtics are back where they belong--in the lottery. Won't be long now.
    Posted by lakersavenger

Part, and I mean only part, of your problem is that you think we are affected by what you write!  NO ONE cares what you think or write - contrary to your WAY overvalued  opinion of yourself!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

In Response to Re: CELTIC FANS ARE THE BIGGEST CRYBABIES : Agree with you.  If this site was monitored by someone many of these annoying posters would have been banned from posting a long-time ago.  Not sure if this will ever happen.   I get really tired of reading all of these annoying, insulting posts. 
    Posted by susan250

Ma'm with all due respect if you dont like it stay off the thread!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

Not all the C's fans are crybabies. Some are, of course, and they tend to start threads with conspiracy theories. Yeah, we played like cr%p in game 1. The Heat gave us the "Welcome to the Playoffs" treatment. New York was not enough to get the C's to wake up. This allowed the Heat to get out in front and get rolling. In game 2, the C's will clamp down the D from the opening tip. Then we will see how well the Heat can play in a close game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: CELTIC FANS ARE THE BIGGEST CRYBABIES : Agree with you.  If this site was monitored by someone many of these annoying posters would have been banned from posting a long-time ago.  Not sure if this will ever happen.   I get really tired of reading all of these annoying, insulting posts. 
    Posted by susan250

I don't mind, so much, the predictions, or the saying one team is better than another.  I grew up with the BC/Holy Cross rivalry.  BUT.........everyone signed a form saying they would not insult the other posters, or make personal comments.  I don't like it when Celtics fans do it, either.  Keep it civil!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Keep it civil!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Get a load of hedley.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Nothing wrong with being a crybaby... I enjoy it, lets off steam for me lol

Regarding the Laker trolls having a good time teasing C fans...who cares.. I actually get a kick out of it but if it really bugs you, why dont you place them on Ignore???

Problem solved, no?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

Hedley is an upstanding member of the board and would never insult anyone ;-)...unless it's that weird Rico guy. Do you Laker fans want a new fan? You can have Rico at no cost...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Posted by susan250

Laker fans are like gophers, only like to come out and talk trash when it favors them, otherwise they hide in there little holes. Im in LA and see it all the time. I even asked to meet these Laker fans here on the site and they denied. They probably have nothing better to do with their lives and do not have a GF.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Put them on ignore...

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beat-Boston. Show Beat-Boston's posts

Posted by susan250

We are here because Boston fans luv to dish it out but can't take it.

Susan, your team is done.

Simply, they are old.

Basketball is difficult to play once you hit your mid-thirties and your boys are there.

Have you noticed how long it takes to play a Cs game? Every timeout is used and timeouts are being extended. A full timeout at one time was one minute. What is it now? 3-4 minutes.

If this series goes 7 games, it will take 15 days to complete. Longer than any other series to complete.

Yes, the NBA is doing everything in its power to get the old men on the Cs into the finals. There's one problem. Father time. He ain't being fooled.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

This is how the Celtic nation is!! Im impressed!!! a bunch of little girls who complain about everything when things dont go their way! Nice to know there are some descent people here (Qdaddy,Lakernation). Easy win tomorrow for the Lakers!!!
    Posted by LALAKERSMAN

WELCOME to our forum LakersMan!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: CELTIC FANS ARE THE BIGGEST CRYBABIES : BST...you don't know that....punk it up Laker Trolls....we aint afraid of your opinions cause they aint nothing....as KG would say.."what cha gonna do...what cha gonna do?  ....nada cause you all yellow belly!  Yellow and Purple are girl colors....how sad!
    Posted by Tabuckiss

Actually, purple and gold are well known as colors for "royalty"...befitting for the kings of the NBA, now and for all time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Hedley is an upstanding member of the board and would never insult anyone ;-)...
    Posted by mbrann

Got it. Thanks. :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

In Response to Re: CELTIC FANS ARE THE BIGGEST CRYBABIES : What cha gonna do? Easy....check out the latest Laker t-shirt!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

Cool shirt!  I heard Inmates at Palican Bay made them and you all Laker Fans can get them if you hurry....just go visit your poppy there! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: CELTIC FANS ARE THE BIGGEST CRYBABIES : We are here because Boston fans luv to dish it out but can't take it. Susan, your team is done. Simply, they are old. Basketball is difficult to play once you hit your mid-thirties and your boys are there. Have you noticed how long it takes to play a Cs game? Every timeout is used and timeouts are being extended. A full timeout at one time was one minute. What is it now? 3-4 minutes. If this series goes 7 games, it will take 15 days to complete. Longer than any other series to complete. Yes, the NBA is doing everything in its power to get the old men on the Cs into the finals. There's one problem. Father time. He ain't being fooled.
    Posted by Beat-Boston

You must be blind man, you do not see us on your boards posting, but you guys come here. Whats up with that? Bottom line, like I said you guys are like Gophers, only coming out when you guys win. When you lose, you are no where to be seen.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

It's only game one. It was not pretty for sure, but you have to win 4 games to move on. To the LA LA posters be careful what goes around comes around. Do Celtic fans troll the Lakers forums?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Do Celtic fans troll the Lakers forums?
    Posted by vertmont

Yes they do. And some of them post here as well.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

take your beating like men???
    LD2k profile

LD2k Dirk gets call on road, but Kobe didn't get the foul call on the curl when Kidd held him? In Los Angeles? Joke

straigt from laker nation...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

hey we lost but im not blaming the refs!!!  Like i said Lakers in 6.  By the way Ortiz 666 whats up with the myspace account!!! How old are you 12?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtown07. Show gtown07's posts

The Cs did not lose today's game due to the refs. They lost because they were inconsistent most of the game(the players). You can't play from behind the entire game in the playoffs and expect to win. Having said that, the refs were also inconsistent. I am tired of Lebron getting free pass to do whatever whenever he wants. He travels, more than many other NBAers, and he lays that shoulder and charges almost every drive. The C's lost, but they will be much better in game 2. They were somehow still in the game with poor play from Rondo, KG, Pierce and Big Baby. And I don't think Jones and Wade can keep up that furious pace they displayed. Game 2 should be good. 
    Posted by antiqueman1

I don't think the loss lies on the Celtics as much as the win lies with the Heat. Wade shot over his head, as good a player as he is, he still played a top one percent game. He is definitely capable of repeating it but will he?

James Jones played over his head too. If the guy could play like that every night he would be a perennial all star. He's not. Let's see if he can repeat that performance. I would bet a lot of money he is one and done.

Lebron played less than he is capable of but we shall see if Wade and Lebron can both have good games.

In my mind Wade was waiting for this game to do two things. First to get revenge on the Celtics for last year and the regular season and Second and more importantly...to show the world that the Heat is his team and not Lebron's.

We will see whether Lebron let's him get away with it. I don't think he will.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

hey we lost but im not blaming the refs!!!  Like i said Lakers in 6.  By the way Ortiz 666 whats up with the myspace account!!! How old are you 12?
    Posted by LALAKERSMAN

I never blame the refs either.

You still think LA is going to win 4 of the next 5?

For serious?  The Lakers have been playing average ball at best for a month.  It's one thing to come in here and talk smack, it's another to not recognize your own team is playing badly.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Let's not get crazy here, Celtic fan. The Celtics were blown out by the Heat. The Mavs were fortunate to steal a win with the help of the Lakers. Two very different beasts.

I'm still pulling for the C's against the Heat, but they need to play bigger than they did Sunday.

Sections
Shortcuts