Celtic Fans...... Don't be so mean!! Stay Green!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kflash44. Show kflash44's posts

Celtic Fans...... Don't be so mean!! Stay Green!!

Lot's of complaining and negative words out there Celtic Fans... that's supposed to be the LA Faker's job to throw negative words. I don't care about who the Celtics don't have at this time, I'm glad to who they have now and enjoy every game win or lose... why?... because I'm a true Celtics fan. Celtic fans... let's just enjoy the fact that we still have some amazing players on the team. Just be greatful that there is a 2012 season and we still have the big 3, Rondo and some new experienced vets and talented youth. Sure, the Green situation is unfortunate and could use another big man in the middle, but that's not stopping me from enjoying some NBA action. As for Danny Ainge, he tried his best in signing and trading for stronger players, plus it's far from over on his mission to improve the team. Sorry everyone... just so fed up with all the whinning and complaining. Let's watch some Celtic Basketball and throw some Celtic Pride in it!!! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bcgreen. Show bcgreen's posts

Re: Celtic Fans...... Don't be so mean!! Stay Green!!

In Response to Celtic Fans...... Don't be so mean!! Stay Green!!:
    [QUOTE]Lot's of complaining and negative words out there Celtic Fans... that's supposed to be the LA Faker's job to throw negative words. I don't care about who the Celtics don't have at this time, I'm glad to who they have now and enjoy every game win or lose... why?... because I'm a true Celtics fan. Celtic fans... let's just enjoy the fact that we still have some amazing players on the team. Just be greatful that there is a 2012 season and we still have the big 3, Rondo and some new experienced vets and talented youth. Sure, the Green situation is unfortunate and could use another big man in the middle, but that's not stopping me from enjoying some NBA action. As for Danny Ainge, he tried his best in signing and trading for stronger players, plus it's far from over on his mission to improve the team. Sorry everyone... just so fed up with all the whinning and complaining. Let's watch some Celtic Basketball and throw some Celtic Pride in it!!! 
    Posted by kflash44[/QUOTE]

kflash,

Thank you for saying this. I have been wanting to write this for a while. I live in LA, and these Lakers fans are by far and away huge bandwagoners and will boo their team the second there is doubt. Thats a huge reason I love being a Celtics fan where tradition and team love is abundant. We all know the limitations this year, but I just always support Green and enjoy watching them play.

C' mon, if I were to tell you 5 years ago that you would see KG, Allen, Cassell, Starbury, Sheed, Shaq, and JO all suit up in Kelly Green and White you'd tell me to get lost. Sure they were all old, just as the team is now, but S*%t it is fun to see them in our colors. Just enjoy. We're fans, not NBA Analysts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Except for the trolls we are all green!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

word up kflash

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Celtic Fans...... Don't be so mean!! Stay Green!!:

[QUOTE]Lot's of complaining and negative words out there Celtic Fans... that's supposed to be the LA Faker's job to throw negative words. I don't care about who the Celtics don't have at this time, I'm glad to who they have now and enjoy every game win or lose... why?... because I'm a true Celtics fan. Celtic fans... let's just enjoy the fact that we still have some amazing players on the team. Just be greatful that there is a 2012 season and we still have the big 3, Rondo and some new experienced vets and talented youth. Sure, the Green situation is unfortunate and could use another big man in the middle, but that's not stopping me from enjoying some NBA action. As for Danny Ainge, he tried his best in signing and trading for stronger players, plus it's far from over on his mission to improve the team. Sorry everyone... just so fed up with all the whinning and complaining. Let's watch some Celtic Basketball and throw some Celtic Pride in it!!! 

Posted by kflash44[/QUOTE]

-

I'm always for a positive thread and a supportive attitude toward our players, but where were you when the tainted populace here was viciously bashing Rondo?  Was that positive and supportive?

This is after all a discussion board and if it's acceptable to viciously bash a player like Rondo then why do you imply it is unacceptable to question and criticize management and Danny Ainge?  It doesn't make me less of a loyal fan to offer reasoned criticism of the moves and non-moves our GM made. 

At least my criticism does not cross the line into hating like so much of the player bashing does that goes on on this board. 

I'd like to see you get on your high horse every time there is some real negative crappola going on on this board.  Good luck with that, you'll be a real busy man.

As I stated in my current thread, we the fans did not create the NBA fiasco around the Chris Paul trade, but we have to deal with the fallout, and there is nothing wrong or whiny about discussing these matters and how they affect us and the team as we move toward opening day. 

If you characterize that as complaining and whining and not as a discussion of relevant material you can pick and choose the threads you read very carefully so that you don't get your delicate sensibilities offended.

Just kiddin.  you're a good loyal fan, but then again, so am I.

-

http://rajonrondowski.blogspot.com/

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts