Celtic fans, whom are you rooting for? Grizzlies or Clippers???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Celtic fans, whom are you rooting for? Grizzlies or Clippers???

No, I'm not crazy as why should I give a hoot but, if the Lakers, first get by Denver and I hope not, then by some miracle Artest has a monster series & the 2 Biggies, Bynum & Gasol outrebound OKC, & Kobe gets hot etc. etc. and they happen to win that series, yup it's expected that the Spurs would be in the finals. But what if whoever wins, Memphis or Clippers, that team beats San Antonio. Far Fetched I know & probably 50 to 1 odds by Vegas that one of those team will be in the finals in the West and probably 25 to 1 LA won't make it. So, my question is, which team has a better chance of beating LA, oops I better say the Lakers, as the Clippers are an LA team too but somehow I don't hate them or Memphis wins.

By the way, it's great to see our alumnus, Tony Allen, play some great "D" & cause turnovers. He helped us in 2008 guarding Kobe---who knows if we would have won with him in 2010. Yup, I know James Posey was missing too !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

Re: Celtic fans, whom are you rooting for? Grizzlies or Clippers???

grizzlies 100%

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

grizzlies.....tony allen 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrBoogiebone. Show DrBoogiebone's posts

Grizzlies. Not a fan of the Clip show.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

I would be surprised if Memphis doesn't win today.  This was a very close series, but I still believe that Memphis will win.  As others have mentioned, it will be nice to see Tony Allen win this series. 

Sections
Shortcuts