Celtic Medical Staff Questionable?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dk33. Show dk33's posts

Celtic Medical Staff Questionable?

I was talking about this the other day--as a met fan having tons of questions about their medical staff and how their players are treated in light of the fact that their star players were constantly hurt, and the medical decisions their personnel made--I know injuries are part of the game and we have an "old team" but in light of all of these lingering on going injuries--does anyone ever question the status of the Celtic's medical staff and abilities?  For the last 3-4 years we seem to be decimated by injuries and not just to the older guys.  For example, this year Delonte, Marquis, Nate Robinson, Herangody, Semi all basically sustained serious injuries that kept them out for extended periods of time if not the year. 

Years past, Perkins last year, Daniels (again), Powe notwithstanding the injuries to KG and Pierce.  Is it just a coincidence, or maybe the fact that danny acquires guys that are injury-prone or something more?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Celtic Medical Staff Questionable?

In Response to Celtic Medical Staff Questionable?:
    [QUOTE]I was talking about this the other day--as a met fan having tons of questions about their medical staff and how their players are treated in light of the fact that their star players were constantly hurt, and the medical decisions their personnel made--I know injuries are part of the game and we have an "old team" but in light of all of these lingering on going injuries--does anyone ever question the status of the Celtic's medical staff and abilities?  For the last 3-4 years we seem to be decimated by injuries and not just to the older guys.  For example, this year Delonte, Marquis, Nate Robinson, Herangody, Semi all basically sustained serious injuries that kept them out for extended periods of time if not the year.  Years past, Perkins last year, Daniels (again), Powe notwithstanding the injuries to KG and Pierce.  Is it just a coincidence, or maybe the fact that danny acquires guys that are injury-prone or something more?
    Posted by dk33[/QUOTE]

Yes... Ive posted about this many times..

The C's have a horrible track record in this dept.

Bringing players back prematurely and causing worse damage... Clean bill of health to play then BAM!! out again..

Misdiagnosing injuries that drag from a 1 week expected return to months....

I dont want my brain to think too hard about all the incidents... suffice to say the Celtics have been a physical disaster for the past few years with many players returnig only to go out again with the same injury...

Geez, I want to go on but Im just not in the mood to recall all the garbage theyve done

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Celtic Medical Staff Questionable?

Agree with both of you.  It definitely appears to be a problem that needs to be addressed.