Celtic Midpoint Grades

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Celtic Midpoint Grades

Funny that Garnett and Pierce are the guys people complain about the most around here, but have the highest two grades on the team other than Sullinger/Bradley

http://espn.go.com/boston/nba/story/_/id/8872230/grading-celtics-midway-point 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Celtic Midpoint Grades

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

Funny that Garnett and Pierce are the guys people complain about the most around here, but have the highest two grades on the team other than Sullinger/Bradley

People complain about Rondo way more than Pierce or Garnett.

Pierce is having a good year, the guy is tough. I agree with these marks for the most part.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

me too, pretty fair grades.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Pierce is having a good year, the guy is tough. I agree with these marks for the most part.

Complaining about Rondo only started recently I think. (other than a couple posters)  Early in the year it was mainly PP.  I also agree with the grades.  Only guy with a A is our rookie.  I say start him and play him as many minutes as he lasts.  Maybe he would start getting respect from the refs and also learn how to eliminate his dumb fouls so that he could get more minutes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

They don't think much of Docs coaching do they?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Doc can't supply the fountain of youth for his two best players.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

good read

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

rondo is C- material and green/bass are both D/D-

doc rivers also deserves a D-

the coach is supposed to coach a team out of the heinous roundy-go-round the ball boring predictable half court offense wehave.  but rivers has no new schemes.  he has no schemes at all.  just stuff that doesn't work

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

they mention what a good individual defender sullinger is.  but these stat-only-nerds did not recognize that sullinger is showing a lot of signs of being a great help defender- something the c's have been sorely lacking in and asking KG to do it is crazy at his age

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Complaining about Rondo only started recently I think. (other than a couple posters)  Early in the year it was mainly PP.  I also agree with the grades.  Only guy with a A is our rookie.  I say start him and play him as many minutes as he lasts.  Maybe he would start getting respect from the refs and also learn how to eliminate his dumb fouls so that he could get more minutes.

YES- sullinger has to be put out there, not to die in the spotlight but to get in shape and hopefully the refs will start giving him respect if he's booking 30 clicks a night and the fouls will dissipate.  they whistle a lot of stuff on him right now that is really garbage calls

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

This board should receive a D-

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Danny - B+/A-  (logical additions not performing. Milicic anticipated as starting C bolted)

Doc - C  

Rondo - B-/C+  (individual performance B+, team impact C-)

Bradley - B  (not quite 100% from injury time off)

Terry - D

Lee - B-

Pierce - B

Green - C  (but I'm not giving up on him. I think his performance is limited by Doc and Rondo ball    movement or lack thereof)

Sully - B+/A- (trend to improvement)

Bass - C-

Garnett - B+

Collins - D

Barbosa, Wilcox and Melo - N/A (not enough minutes to evaluate) 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Danny - B+/A-  (logical additions not performing. Milicic anticipated as starting C bolted)

Doc - C  

Rondo - B-/C+  (individual performance B+, team impact C-)

Bradley - B  (not quite 100% from injury time off)

Terry - D

Lee - B-

Pierce - B

Green - C  (but I'm not giving up on him. I think his performance is limited by Doc and Rondo ball    movement or lack thereof)

Sully - B+/A- (trend to improvement)

Bass - C-

Garnett - B+

Collins - D

Barbosa, Wilcox and Melo - N/A (not enough minutes to evaluate) 

Danny - B+/A-    (C)   For leaving this team in DOcs hands

Doc - C     (F)  Team as talented as this and Doc still searching how to play and motivate them

Rondo - B-/C+   (D+) the D for grinding our offense to a halt and not playing defense, the + for the occassional game he decides to give his all too (to a degree)

Bradley - B  (B)  Ill stick with this grade, been out and came back looking good.. injured again

Terry - D  (D)  this is fair grade too although I think JET gonna come on stronger end of season

Lee - B-    (C) have to drop him down even tho I like Lee... cant give a B got shooting so poorly.. only a guy like AB could get that

Pierce - B  (B)  fair grade, he can only do so much and Doc is always leaning on him, esp end of Q's and games.. DOc never change

Green - C  good grade.. thought it would be much higher but Docs his coach and he cant get into a good rythym....for an extended period

Sully - B+/A-   this years bright spot.. a shame Wilcox had to go down again for Doc to give this kid minutes he deserves

Bass - C-     (F) hes having a worse season this year than last.. I dont care what the stats say

Garnett - B+ (B-)  as much as I pull for KG.. hes getting pushed around too much underneath and seems a little more sloppy with the ball this year... but our team just gets murdered when hes out of the game...so often it cant be overlooked

Collins - D- nobody cares

Barbosa  (B+)  feel bad for the guy..came here, contributed right away and meaningfully... then banished to Docs bench...

Wilcox  (F)  never around enough to matter

Melo (F)   All D leagurers are F's by rule